Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the Democrats in Congress be demanding the IRS hand over Trump's tax returns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I notice Democrats do not donate very much to true charities and when they do, it's usually to some foundation where it's recycled and funneled to causes near & dear to their selfish hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
      I notice Democrats do not donate very much to true charities and when they do, it's usually to some foundation where it's recycled and funneled to causes near & dear to their selfish hearts.
      Or to themselves...like the Clintons did.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The same people wanting Congress to get and release Trumps, and any one else they consider a political enemy, would be up in arms if Trump, or any other president did it.

This is a slippery slope that we do not want to go down as nothing good will come from it in the end.
        Matthew 25:14-30. Jesus tells that it is not sufficient merely to maintain things as they are. Those who await should make good use of the gifts that God has provided them.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

Quid pro quo ?

Elect ME president then and I will be waving my tax returns all the way to the White House, my birth certificate as well

Edit, here see we for example evidence that Bernie Sanders is a succesful writer.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1RR2CJ

He wrote a book and people bought it, thus he "produced wealth".

Following your logic above, he belongs with the "makers" and would be a good US president.

Of Trump on the other hand we know nothing, we can only speculate.
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Comment

Isn't that Bock there, running from the inevitable conclusion of his own proposed logic

Originally posted by OJsDad View Post
              (…)
              This is a slippery slope that we do not want to go down as nothing good will come from it in the end.
              I fear it's a bit late for that. Birthers, "Lock Her Up" and all that…...

Just look at the eagerness to criticize those that do make their tax returns available above, while at the same time excusing or ignoring Trump's failure to do so.

Good taste, intellectual honesty and reason departed from US politics a while ago, may they rest in peace.
              Last edited by Snowygerry; 19 Apr 19, 04:25.
              Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X