Julian Assange Is Arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Assange Is Arrested

Julian Assange kicked out and locked up.

PARIS — British authorities arrested WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on Thursday in response to a U.S. extradition request, and a U.S. federal court unsealed an indictment charging him with a single count of conspiracy to disclose classified information that could be used to injure the United States.

Assange was taken into custody by British police after Ecuador rescinded his asylum at its embassy in London, ending a standoff that lasted nearly seven years.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...L3U?li=BBnb7Kz
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Gee, I'm looking for my Kleenx
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
      Julian Assange kicked out and locked up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...L3U?li=BBnb7Kz
      Seven years to take any meaningful action...
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Probably will end a Gitmo to never be seen again...
        There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

If he looks that haggard from living in an embassy, he won't survive Club Fed..oh well...

Comment

Americans celebrating his arrest is yet more proof that they don't care about freedom. Instead they favor a tyrannical government that is not held responsible for any of its actions. They do not want the people to rule or to be informed, they want their government to rule over them with impunity.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
              If he looks that haggard from living in an embassy, he won't survive Club Fed..oh well...
              Idk he might actually get more legroom and open air there.
              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                Americans celebrating his arrest is yet more proof that they don't care about freedom. Instead they favor a tyrannical government that is not held responsible for any of its actions. They do not want the people to rule or to be informed, they want their government to rule over them with impunity.
                If Mr. Assange has indeed comitted a crime being a journalist does not put him above the law.
                "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Assange served a useful purpose only because are elected representatives are useless.

His arrest puts Trump at odds with Pompeo causing even more discord at the white house. It is too late for Trump to take back his praise of WikiLeaks but hopefully Assange will be found not guilty after all Chelsea Manning's sentence was commuted by Obama.

Comment

Coincidence? WASHINGTON - The International Monetary Fund on Monday approved a $4.2-billion, three-year loan for Ecuador, part of a broader aid package to help support the government's economic reform program.

The Washington-based lender agreed to the terms of the financing late last month, and the final approval of the IMF board on Monday releases the first installment of $652-million.
                    https://www.enca.com/business/imf-ap...n-loan-ecuador
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                      Coincidence? WASHINGTON - The International Monetary Fund on Monday approved a $4.2-billion, three-year loan for Ecuador, part of a broader aid package to help support the government's economic reform program.

The Washington-based lender agreed to the terms of the financing late last month, and the final approval of the IMF board on Monday releases the first installment of $652-million.
                      https://www.enca.com/business/imf-ap...n-loan-ecuador
                      Well well.....
                      The cost of buying a minor nation has just been revealed.

As for the mad himself, he had 7 years to try and figure a way out of there. There are people who could have smuggled a herd of Elephants into the Vatican in that amount of time....
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                        Do you think he should free? If so why?
                        My worst jump story:
                        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                        No lie.

~
                        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Do you think he should free? If so why?
                          Well he didn't commit treason because he wasn't a US citizen. That he gave us the facts on the clinton emails should be a +1, that he put out a 20 grand reward for info on who killed seth rich (the dnc guy who gave him the dnc info) makes him almost a hero. He braved shillary when she was Secretary of State and she could of droned him at will... Big ones he has...
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I dunno...if he did things that pissed off the Clinton Mafia Family, he can't be all that bad.

Or alive, for much longer.
                            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                              I dunno...if he did things that pissed off the Clinton Mafia Family, he can't be all that bad.

Or alive, for much longer.
                              The latter is especially true. People who could embarrass the Hillabeast die strangely, that the argument can be made that he cost her the election.

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X