• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    [Q UOTE=Urban hermit;n5109668]

She a better authority on the topic of race in America than you
    She a better got it.

Surprise for ya. I live in the middle of one of the largest US Military communities out side of ConUS. Not near as white as your cracker town.

Still she is just like Homarity a school drop out

[/QUOTE]

Unless you are of African descent and grew up in a black community in the US, I’d take her insights over yours.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

• Black lives matter
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

• ALL lives matter.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
          Unfortunately, Beto O'Rourke is kinda like a more informed and intelligent AOC. He could be a dangerous thing for the more moderate citizens. He is certainly no friend of anything even remotely conservative. He's also got his head up his a$$ when it comes to border security.
          He lives on the border and your a couple thousand miles from it. Do you think he might have a better handle on what's going on than you or those in DC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

So he is a Democrat after all...
            YEP, with a massive comb over of died hair and orange skin coloring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

She a better authority on the topic of race in America than you
              On any topic involving America.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

School drop out just like Homority
                She left the Univ. Of Rhode Island after her junior year, and since has been very successful, are you saying that black women who do not have a degree are worthless?
                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

She left the Univ. Of Rhode Island after her junior year, and since has been very successful, are you saying that black women who do not have a degree are worthless?
                  You have no problem bashing women with multi degrees now do you? AOC

Comment

He lives on the border and your a couple thousand miles from it. Do you think he might have a better handle on what's going on than you or those in DC?
                    Depends on what you consider 'the border'. If one goes by the coastal 200 mile limit then I'm about 201 miles from the border. You're right John, Beto O'Rourke lives in El Paso (check out Kinky Friedman's take on him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xGPwB_dvMg ) and as such has been privy to all the corruption, paybacks, oversights, blind eyes, bribes, heads turned the other way, etc., that go along with living in a border town. Beto O'Rourke knows that without the illegals, El Paso would have no economy other than being the first truck stop in Tejas.
                    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Bliss

Comment

You have no problem bashing women with multi degrees now do you? AOC
                        Me? You are the one who dissed Miss. Owens by dismissing her as a “drop out”.
                        Don’t blame others for holding you accountable.
                        Nobody has criticized AOC for lacking a college degree, it’s her absurd statements and ridiculous ideas that have earned our scornful remarks
                        Last edited by Urban hermit; 11 Apr 19, 11:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

Depends on what you consider 'the border'. If one goes by the coastal 200 mile limit then I'm about 201 miles from the border. You're right John, Beto O'Rourke lives in El Paso (check out Kinky Friedman's take on him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xGPwB_dvMg ) and as such has been privy to all the corruption, paybacks, oversights, blind eyes, bribes, heads turned the other way, etc., that go along with living in a border town. Beto O'Rourke knows that without the illegals, El Paso would have no economy other than being the first truck stop in Tejas.
                          That's extreme, but the fact is that Beto didn't win his bid for Senator because he doesn't know his butt from a pile of beans (or he is careful not to know) in terms of the border.

El P actually has a big fort (can't recall the name for the life of me, and I've been there) and a solid local economy. Being on the border hurts it far more than it helps.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

That's extreme, but the fact is that Beto didn't win his bid for Senator because he doesn't know his butt from a pile of beans (or he is careful not to know) in terms of the border.

El P actually has a big fort (can't recall the name for the life of me, and I've been there) and a solid local economy. Being on the border hurts it far more than it helps.
                            Ft Bliss!
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Unless you are of African descent and grew up in a black community in the US, I’d take her insights over yours.
                              I'm of African descent and grew up in a black community and a mixed community. Will you take my insight? Of course not. The only insight you're interested in is from the 3% of blacks who don't care about racism. You don't favor her because of her perspective as a black woman, you favor her only because she echoes the same sentiments as you. So don't bring up her race as if it's some sort of meaningful factor to you. What's meaningful to you is that she's not interested in disrupting white supremacy.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

I'm of African descent and grew up in a black community and a mixed community. Will you take my insight? Of course not. The only insight you're interested in is from the 3% of blacks who don't care about racism. You don't favor her because of her perspective as a black woman, you favor her only because she echoes the same sentiments as you. So don't bring up her race as if it's some sort of meaningful factor to you. What's meaningful to you is that she's not interested in disrupting white supremacy.
                                Your prejudices are showing.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X