Is Beto OíRourke actually a Clinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

"Strong willed"? How about traitor, liar, criminal and complicit in numerous deaths? That's "your girl"?
    Another opinion piece by MM.

After thousand of hours of investigation nothing proven no indictments
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Since you haven't the slightest id what my favorite meal is you must be basing that on FOX news
      Nope, CNN and other fake news outlets.

My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

They are not German and are not sold here.

Dicos and lips in a can, yucks, makes for good catfish bait.
        I wouldnít feed it to a dog.
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Tried them, once and only one while on an FTX. Stayed hungry until the cs showed up. That was in Ohio in my first unit.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            It's the go-to defense for TAG, 101 and Moulin among others.

It's more common elsewhere though. These forums are actually very PC.
            Therefore no, you don't have any actual examples.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post

Do you not see what took place after that or are you just a complete moron?
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post

Business as usual.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Then tell me what is a better source for defining our words than multiple English dictionaries. All you're doing is distorting the definition of the word in order to absolve yourself from being a racist. Your opinion does not outweigh our dictionaries. But, per usual the anti-intellectuals and party of good ol' boys favor their personal opinion over facts.
                  This is a logical fallacy. You are making an Appeal to Authority. As I pointed out, the dictionary definition is far too vague. It doesn't define in any way were fascism came from, its properties-- other than in the broadest terms-- and certainly isn't going to be of any real use in defining anything with precision.
                  Your ad hominem that follows is typical Leftist maneuvering. When you can't argue, insult.

It wasn't just Jewish people that Nazis persecuted and their economic reasoning was not based in pseudoscience. Either way, all your argument boils down to is, 'our supporting evidence for racial supremacy is more sound than what was used by the nazis'. That's your argument.
                  No, that's not my argument. Your argument is there can be and is no evidence for any sort of racial differences beyond some very basic physical characteristics. This is the same unsupported argument feminists make. It's the same argument the LGBTPDQRST community uses.
                  You then dismiss any possible evidence presented with an ad hominem. So, you are just plain wrong and basically presenting the argument of a Leftist bigot.

So what? You're a new and improved nazi? A smarter nazi? Whatever you want to be called you still adhere to the core beliefs of white supremacy. I believe you're too arrogant, too proud, too self-centered, too self righteous to ever realize the true vileness of your ways.
                  Nice set of ad hominems. This is followed by the fallacy of Affirming the consequent. That is, you build what amounts to a strawman argument then use it to make unsupported claims in the form of an ad hominem. You then close out with a moralistic fallacy using yet more ad hominems.

Comment

One does not have to be fascist in order to be racist. There is no reason why the origin of fascism has to be included in the definition of racism. A definition which is very clear and not vague at all. It lays out precisely what a racist is. A person who believes that one race is superior or inferior to that of another. So to present data to back your position, doesn't change the fact that you're arguing in favor of racial supremacy. It also doesn't change the fact that KKK members and neo nazis make the same argument and express the same sentiments as you. That's the company your position places you in, but you're not a racist it is just a coincidence that you echo the ideologies of people who are...

Anyway, this is a discussion that has been on-going since the end of slavery and will continue until the end of mankind. Unlike the protesting idiots, I can look at history and tell that nothing is ever going to change. So I'm not going to continue on with a topic that we've already discussed at length. If you want to be racist, you're free to be racist. It is not illegal.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

One does not have to be fascist in order to be racist. There is no reason why the origin of fascism has to be included in the definition of racism. A definition which is very clear and not vague at all. It lays out precisely what a racist is. A person who believes that one race is superior or inferior to that of another. So to present data to back your position, doesn't change the fact that you're arguing in favor of racial supremacy. It also doesn't change the fact that KKK members and neo nazis make the same argument and express the same sentiments as you. That's the company your position places you in, but you're not a racist it is just a coincidence that you echo the ideologies of people who are...

Anyway, this is a discussion that has been on-going since the end of slavery and will continue until the end of mankind. Unlike the protesting idiots, I can look at history and tell that nothing is ever going to change. So I'm not going to continue on with a topic that we've already discussed at length. If you want to be racist, you're free to be racist. It is not illegal.

Comment

a person who believes that one race is superior or inferior to that of another is a racist .
                        This means that, as the Islam is a religion and not a race, Islamophobia is not racism and the Christchurch killer is not a racist .
                        Everyone : remember this : TactiKill said it , thus use it when the Islam lobby will excuse again another Muslim attack and will whine when there are new anti Islam measures : anti Islam,anti Muslim measures are not racist .
                        Source : TactiKill .

Comment

You donít have to be white to be racist, you donít have to be a member of any political party or religion.
                          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                            You donít have to be white to be racist, you donít have to be a member of any political party or religion.
                            Totally true.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

a person who believes that one race is superior or inferior to that of another is a racist .
                              This means that, as the Islam is a religion and not a race, Islamophobia is not racism and the Christchurch killer is not a racist .
                              Everyone : remember this : TactiKill said it , thus use it when the Islam lobby will excuse again another Muslim attack and will whine when there are new anti Islam measures : anti Islam,anti Muslim measures are not racist .
                              I probably wouldn't use a person suffering from advanced TDS as a "source" for much of anything in the realm of prejudiced behavior.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Of course not. No one ever said it was racist. I feel like you guys just have pre-scripted rants and canned responses that you pull from a sheet, likely copied from other sources, as there's never any indication that you're actually following or understanding the conversation.
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X