Is Beto OíRourke actually a Clinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

We've already been over the definition of racism, which basically ended with you saying that the oxford dictionary was wrong, so no need to rehash it in an unrelated thread.

I'd just like to point out that your position is the same that the Nazis held towards the Jews. Again, they had their data and science as well, so by your logic the Nazis weren't bigots or racists.
    Well, the dictionary definition was entirely too vague which is why it fails.

As for your second paragraph, you are entirely of diminished mental capacity, word starting in "r" if you truly believe that. The Nazis, at best, used pseudoscience that was unchallenged in Germany at the time to justify their actions to the extent they used science. Thus, your conclusion is utter BS.

By my logic, the Nazis were bigots and racists, and so are you.

You see, if you can't support your position with more than a simplistic appeal to authority-- eg., using a dictionary definition and saying that it is an absolute-- you have nothing. You are using the same idiot argument Gorebal Warming believers use. They trot out "experts" and then claim they're correct because their experts say so. Well, experts can be, and often are, wrong. So, you need more than just some expert claiming something. That's how it works-- except on the Left where idiots rule.

Comment

It's the go-to defense for TAG, 101 and Moulin among others.

It's more common elsewhere though. These forums are actually very PC.
      You claim to want serious answers to your (baited) questions, and yet you come up with garbage like this when asked to follow up on you own B.S.?

Dude, you are so full of crap your eyes are brown.

THIS place is P.C.? Compared to what site? I'd like to see the link.

You are still trying to make us think you are a Libertarian? Take it from someone that actually is; you have to have some respect for (1) limited Government (2) the rights (or even the very concept!) of the individual, (3) understand what Liberty means.

You may do a little shuck & jive in response to this post, but your entire posting history is directly opposed to all of the above.

I'd just like to point out that your position is the same that the Nazis held towards the Jews. Again, they had their data and science as well, so by your logic the Nazis weren't bigots or racists.
      TO a Communist, everyone that isn't a Communist can only be a Nazi.
      The truth is, like AntiFa, you are using Brown Shirt tactics while claiming that you are against that sort of thing. Following Gobbles's mandate about repeating the Big Lie hoping that some fool will believe it long enough for you to manipulate them into doing what you want.... generalizing everyone opposed to you, justifying violence against your political targets while at the same time wailing like a baby whenever anyone strikes back in any way at all....
      You are becoming what you hate.
      And I'll bet your feel strong when you do all that, its like a drug isn't it? Makes you feel MORE so, like you can do anything, eh?

That's the path to insanity, a particular kind called Fanaticism.

Next up-
      "I have no idea what you mean...."
      Ah, but you do, don't you?

One other thing; there are good people on both sides, just like Trump said. The people who were horrified by both AntiFa AND the Klan marchers exist too.... but not to you.
      It is possible to be upset that historical monuments are being torn down without being a Nazi.... but not to you.
      Human beings can cooexist even if they have different political ideas, but not to you.

G
      o ahead, post at the sites that are "not so PC". Maybe your schtick will impress them over there. Its older than dirt to me.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Well, the dictionary definition was entirely too vague which is why it fails.

As for your second paragraph, you are entirely of diminished mental capacity, word starting in "r" if you truly believe that. The Nazis, at best, used pseudoscience that was unchallenged in Germany at the time to justify their actions to the extent they used science. Thus, your conclusion is utter BS.

By my logic, the Nazis were bigots and racists, and so are you.

You see, if you can't support your position with more than a simplistic appeal to authority-- eg., using a dictionary definition and saying that it is an absolute-- you have nothing. You are using the same idiot argument Gorebal Warming believers use. They trot out "experts" and then claim they're correct because their experts say so. Well, experts can be, and often are, wrong. So, you need more than just some expert claiming something. That's how it works-- except on the Left where idiots rule.
        Then tell me what is a better source for defining our words than multiple English dictionaries. All you're doing is distorting the definition of the word in order to absolve yourself from being a racist. Your opinion does not outweigh our dictionaries. But, per usual the anti-intellectuals and party of good ol' boys favor their personal opinion over facts.

It wasn't just Jewish people that Nazis persecuted and their economic reasoning was not based in pseudoscience. Either way, all your argument boils down to is, 'our supporting evidence for racial supremacy is more sound than what was used by the nazis'. That's your argument.

So what? You're a new and improved nazi? A smarter nazi? Whatever you want to be called you still adhere to the core beliefs of white supremacy. I believe you're too arrogant, too proud, too self-centered, too self righteous to ever realize the true vileness of your ways.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
          You may do a little shuck & jive in response to this post, but your entire posting history is directly opposed to all of the above.
          Then prove it with quotes.

You are still trying to make us think you are a Libertarian?
          In what way would my life change if I'm unable to convince, "The Exorcist", that I'm a libertarian?

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Then prove it with quotes.
            I will consider that a permanent invitation, thanks!
            Be seeing you around.

[/QUOTE]In what way would my life change if I'm unable to convince, "The Exorcist", that I'm a libertarian?
            [/QUOTE]

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your life ain't never gonna change.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your life ain't never gonna change.
              Cool. So then there's no reason for me to ever give a damn what you think.
              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

Benedict Arnold served and in the end moved out of America.
                Sound familiar?
                Well, to be fair, had Arnold succumbed to his leg wound he would be revered today for his heroism and dedication.

He did truly great things in the early days of the Revolution.

So comparing him to the little one is completely wrong. The proper example would be Hiram Shedder (b1835 d1896), who served as a clerk in the CSA's rail services from 1861-65, served in the US postal service from 1866-85 and emigrated to Brazil in 1886.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

He prefers knockwurst.

I googled his favorite meal, but I didnít want to say anything...

Stick with hamburgers
                  "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Stick with hamburgers
                    Hamburgers don't fit in all the wrong places.
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Cool. So then there's no reason for me to ever give a damn what you think.
                      Have you ever? Remember in the recesses of your mind its always been about you which equals Leftist.
                      My worst jump story:
                      No lie.

~
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I always figured you to be a Vienna Sausage guy.
                        They are not German and are not sold here.

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Stick with hamburgers
                          Since you haven't the slightest id what my favorite meal is you must be basing that on FOX news

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

Itís an art!
                            Paint by numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

And White is...

Distribution of the races after the Pleistoceneaccording to Carleton Coon

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Since you haven't the slightest id what my favorite meal is you must be basing that on FOX news
                                Nope, CNN and other fake news outlets.

My worst jump story:
                                No lie.

~
                                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X