Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
    DWI was dropped, no charges
    As a student, he and friends went under a fence at school and pulled a fire alarm. Charges also dropped.

Want to go through Donald Trump's record?
    Sure... Whatever trips your trigger. But, I figure if there were something Madcow would have jumped on it...

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Beto O'Rourke recently compared Trump's Muslim ban and immigration rhetoric to the likes of Nazi Germany which is a fair comparison.
      Only to a Jackass.

Nazism, like Leftism and Islam, is offensive, as in always on the attack, intrusive and dedicated to controlling the lives of all other people on the face of the Earth.

Banning uncontrolled immigration from half a dozen countries swarming with Moslem terrorists was a defensive move, to prevent the mass slaughter of American civilians from being a common event.

Care to guess how many Americans have been killed by Muslim Terrorists since the start of the century?

And no, I am NOT going to pretend that 9/11 never happened or ignore it just because you do, in order to keep your narrative & stats all twisted and skewed.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

What is this, Love a Terrorist Week?

One would close the borders to prevent a dangerous infection from catching hold and harming Americans. That makes sense. Islamic terror is just as harmful, hence....and follow me here, banning immigration from countries rife with islamic terror is no different than trying to contain a harmful disease.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

The level of antisemitism expressed by the Nazis is no different than the level of bigotry that Trump supporters express towards Muslims and Islam.

Another key similarity you'll see between the two is their belief and fascination with scientific racism.

"Scientific racism (sometimes referred to as race biology),[1][2] is the pseudoscientific belief that empirical evidence exists to support or justify racism (racial discrimination), racial inferiority, or racial superiority"

I'll again reference a quote often used by Trump supporters, "it's not racist if it's true." They'll often cite studies, iq tests or other data to serve as their scientific evidence to support and justify their racism. Something recently put on display by a member here. I ask about him referring to blacks as stupid people and he responds with pseudoscience to support his racism. This is your average Trump supporter in a nutshell.

These are also people who are strictly opposed to interracial relationships and their claim that only white babies can solve the world's problems can lead one to believe that they also adhere to eugenics..

The most obvious similarity is their extreme white nationalism and what that equates to in terms of policy they want to see put forth.

For an apples to apples comparison you have to compare Trump supporters to the early stages of Nazism. When doing so, you'll note that there's no significant difference between the two.

Where do Trump supporters and the Nazi party, when it was first formed, differ as far as their views on race, religion and nationalism goes?
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

The Nazis said that Jews were destroying Germany. Trump supporters say that Muslims will destroy America. Nazis cite the economic collapse and Jews taking over as their reasoning. Trump supporters cite sharia law (Muslims taking over) and terrorism as their reasoning.

I know you feel very justified in your hatred, but remember so too did the Nazis. Your mentality is certainly no different than theirs.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The level of antisemitism expressed by the Nazis is no different than the level of bigotry that Trump supporters express towards Muslims and Islam.
              Really? Are you serious? Has Trump or his supporters systematically destroyed mosques? Have they organized boycotts of businesses owned by Muslims and encouraged others to do the same? Have they passed laws requiring that Muslims wear a star and crescent on their clothing to identify them? Maybe they've banned internal travel by Muslims without government permission. Or, have they started registering all Muslims in a government database?

Do you even recognize how insane what you wrote reads?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Really? Are you serious? Has Trump or his supporters systematically destroyed mosques?
                Obviously, we're starting to see attacks against them.

Have they organized boycotts of businesses owned by Muslims and encouraged others to do the same?
                I'll have to look into that, not sure.

Have they passed laws requiring that Muslims wear a star and crescent on their clothing to identify them? Or, have they started registering all Muslims in a government database?
                Trump brought this up during the campaign. He does want to register Muslims in a database.

So you were only able to point out one difference. No known boycotts as of yet.
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I don't think he understand what being a Nazi actually means in a historical sense. And given his biases and insecurity, 'racism' is yet another empty phrase for him.

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

He, as a dedicated Leftist, just told us exactly what he thinks of all of us.

I suggest that we all remember that, and understand what our fates would be if any politician he and his side supports should ever gain power over our lives.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Obviously, we're starting to see attacks against them.

I'll have to look into that, not sure.

Trump brought this up during the campaign. He does want to register Muslims in a database.

So you were only able to point out one difference. No known boycotts as of yet.
                      Remember, these have to be systematic and widespread. A handful of knuckleheads somewhere acting on their own doesn't count. The Trump administration would also have to aid and abet or at least turn a blind eye to this systematic attack on Muslims as well. That rises to what the Nazis were historically doing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

He, as a dedicated Leftist, just told us exactly what he thinks of all of us.

I suggest that we all remember that, and understand what our fates would be if any politician he and his side supports should ever gain power over our lives.

Couple corrections.

1. Not all. Probably around 90% or so.
                        2. I don't support any of them.
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Remember, these have to be systematic and widespread. A handful of knuckleheads somewhere acting on their own doesn't count. The Trump administration would also have to aid and abet or at least turn a blind eye to this systematic attack on Muslims as well. That rises to what the Nazis were historically doing.
                          What I'm comparing is the beliefs and mentality of the two groups, specified in my earlier post. Specifically, their bigotry, belief in scientific racism, eugenics (debatable) and fervent white nationalism is largely the same as that of the Nazis. But, you're partly correct, so let's revisit this once Trump is in his second term. Until then, FWIW:

"Trump doesnít think white nationalism is a threat ó but data says otherwise"

https://www.vox.com/identities/2019/...-united-states

"Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-sides/537012/

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                            He is a nutcase. He makes McCain look sane by comparison.
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post

I was thinking he looks the type who spends many minutes in front of the mirror doing his hair, and may have one or more honeys on the side.
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                                George W Bush , Obama and Clinton are presidents that acted normally, but Donald J Trump is very out of the ordinary and so now who knows what the future holds for America.

Hereís why the ultra Trumperís do not like Obama, itís because he was black. And the same Trumperís did not like H Clinton because she was a woman
                                Iím an ultra Trumper, and I didnít vote for Obama and Hillary because I didnít like their promises. Trump is a northeast Republican, which polls the best policy wise. He is Republican on the economy and national security, and Democrat on social issues. Polls support these parties on these issues.

Trump is also hilarious and loves his country. He will be tough to beat.
                                "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X