Is Beto OíRourke actually a Clinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

An Irishman pretending to have some Mexican in him.... yeah, anything to get votes while looking good to the SJWs.
    How else would a Demonrat roll?
    Gay, Jewish and handicapped?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

See post #4!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
        See post #4!
        See #14

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

An Irishman pretending to have some Mexican in him.... yeah, anything to get votes while looking good to the SJWs.
          How else would a Demonrat roll?
          Sounds like former NYC mayor and "Boss" Tweed buddy Oakey Hall.

Can't find the quote, but in a book called "The History of the City of New York," which I borrowed from the Queens Public Library in Elmhurst during my high school days -- replete with revealing tales of Dirty Daniel Drew and Diamond Jim Fisk, as well as the aforementioned Boss Tweed -- Oakey Hall was noted for his exceptional integrity via an anectode: though born an Orangeman, Mayor Hall nonetheless could be counted on to drape himself from head-to-toe in kerry green silk every Saint Patrick's Day.
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Heís a direct response to the election of Donald J Trump as is AOC
            Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
            Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

George W Bush , Obama and Clinton are presidents that acted normally, but Donald J Trump is very out of the ordinary and so now who knows what the future holds for America.

Hereís why the ultra Trumperís do not like Obama, itís because he was black. And the same Trumperís did not like H Clinton because she was a woman

George S Patton

Comment

I want to believe in President Trump...it can be tough at times. Trump for example said he was going to shutdown the Mexican border and he did not do that, Trump said Mexico will pay for a border wall in the Southern USA and that surely will not happen.

Trump said he will bring Israel and Palestine together this has yet to occur. But hopefully this will happen because its certainly possible given the peaceful people on both sides. What you do if your Trump is make this thing public, and simply say we are asking the Palestinian and Israeli leadership to sign a document supporting freedom and liberal values and if they dont sign well that makes the USA look good in front of the world while the other side looks bad. So its a win win for Trump either way but he has to bring forth a document for both sides to sign.

Trump said he will bring back the Steel and Auto Jobs, and so far only a very small portion of such jobs have been brought back. So there is work to do in this regard.

All that said H Clinton is my girl, she is strong willed and she should be our POTUS right now. But thats not the case, and life goes on.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                  I want to believe in President Trump...it can be tough at times. Trump for example said he was going to shutdown the Mexican border and he did not do that, Trump said Mexico will pay for a border wall in the Southern USA and that surely will not happen.

Trump said he will bring Israel and Palestine together this has yet to occur. But hopefully this will happen because its certainly possible given the peaceful people on both sides. What you do if your Trump is make this thing public, and simply say we are asking the Palestinian and Israeli leadership to sign a document supporting freedom and liberal values and if they dont sign well that makes the USA look good in front of the world while the other side looks bad. So its a win win for Trump either way but he has to bring forth a document for both sides to sign.

Trump said he will bring back the Steel and Auto Jobs, and so far only a very small portion of such jobs have been brought back. So there is work to do in this regard.

All that said H Clinton is my girl, she is strong willed and she should be our POTUS right now. But thats not the case, and life goes on.
                  "Strong willed"? How about traitor, liar, criminal and complicit in numerous deaths? That's "your girl"?

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post

I was thinking he looks the type who spends many minutes in front of the mirror doing his hair, and may have one or more honeys on the side.
                    I wouldn't doubt. But judging from his failed Texas campaign, they don't even need to dig that far...
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

"Strong willed"? How about traitor, liar, criminal and complicit in numerous deaths? That's "your girl"?
                      That your BOY flower.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I don't think so. Unlike the Clinton's he's a convicted criminal...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I don't know if this is photoshopped or not, anything is possibly these days, however I read that he was a Hacker in his youth (where I don't remember) however from hearing him speak several times I am totally convinced that he is a Phony!
                          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

I don't know if this is photoshopped or not, anything is possibly these days, however I read that he was a Hacker in his youth (where I don't remember) however from hearing him speak several times I am totally convinced that he is a Phony!
                            https://mugshots.com/Blog/Beto-ORourke.8204410.html

https://www.politifact.com/texas/sta...glary-and-dwi/

Comment

Beto O'Rourke recently compared Trump's Muslim ban and immigration rhetoric to the likes of Nazi Germany which is a fair comparison.

Before anyone says it's not a Muslim ban, Trump himself called it a Muslim ban until his campaign team advised him against doing that.

Anyway, what Beto O'Rourke said was true and makes me wonder if we're doing enough to counter the rise of white nationalism. I personally don't think we are. We know what happened when the world sat idle as Germany proclaimed their reasons for keeping out Jews. Just as Trump and his supporters have proclaimed their reasons for keeping out Muslims. All they've done is change the targeted religion. Yet, for some reason we still have a lot of people who are worried about being polite to these new-age white nationalists and nazis. Again, we know the results when this goes unchecked.

I don't know anything about Beto or his policies but it's nice to see someone stepping up and calling a spade a spade. It's a step in the right direction, but unfortunately only a small one.
                              Last edited by TactiKill J.; 05 Apr 19, 21:50.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

DWI was dropped, no charges
                                As a student, he and friends went under a fence at school and pulled a fire alarm. Charges also dropped.

Want to go through Donald Trump's record?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X