No announcement yet.

Is Beto O’Rourke actually a Clinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee I wonder what race was being discussed after slavery was referenced. At least have the fortitude to stand behind your BS and hatred.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Gee I wonder what race was being discussed after slavery was referenced. At least have the fortitude to stand behind your BS and hatred.
      I wonder too...

I wonder if the Democrats are going to include the tens of thousands of prisoners-- Mostly Irish, but also from other parts of England that were shipped to the US as slaves. Or, will they include mixed race and indigenous slaves?

How about the sex trade in women. That was outlawed in the US in 1910... (Mann Act). They including that?

This whole thing is just one big

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

So he is a Democrat after all...
        YES! Stormy
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Gay, Jewish and handicapped?
          IF John H knew some history he would know that Irish units fought for the Mexicans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_...%27s_Battalion
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            Gee I wonder what race was being discussed after slavery was referenced. At least have the fortitude to stand behind your BS and hatred.
            Perhaps if you actually addressed the points in my posts we could have meaningful discussions.
            Exactly what bs are you referring to?
            Where I pointed out that there is nothing in the Constitution that guarantees group rights?
            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
            Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

• I wonder if we'll discuss the last ethnic group in the USA to get the right to vote.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                I wonder if we'll discuss the last ethnic group in the USA to get the right to vote.
                And who, in your opinion, might that be? Convicts?
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

IF John H knew some history he would know that Irish units fought for the Mexicans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_...%27s_Battalion
                  Some did. A lot more fought for the Confederacy. Most people here don't know enough history to know that many of the South's farmers and sharecroppers were Irish immigrants.

OTH, many Irish fought for the North.

Comment

And who, in your opinion, might that be? Convicts?
                    Native Americans,

https://www.brennancenter.org/blog/s...-voting-rights
                    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                      My understanding is they consider themselves apart from the American nation, reservations being sovereign territory; therefore, as separate political entities they would not be involved in the voting process.

Comment

My understanding is they consider themselves apart from the American nation, reservations being sovereign territory; therefore, as separate political entities they would not be involved in the voting process.
                        You’re assuming all Native Americans stayed on reservations. Look up Eli Parker, imagine this man not being allowed to vote,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ely_S._Parker

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

You’re assuming all Native Americans stayed on reservations. Look up Eli Parker, imagine this man not being allowed to vote,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ely_S._Parker
                          Point taken. The Mohawks didn't. Or Ira Hayes, a Pima IIRC.

However, the reservation Indians set themselves apart.

Comment

Point taken. The Mohawks didn't. Or Ira Hayes, a Pima IIRC.

However, the reservation Indians set themselves apart.
                            No, they didn’t choose to be placed on reservations, that was forced on them.

Comment

• Guys the Irish were mostly poor Dirt Farmers in Ireland. When they came to America, the Irish tended to settle in the ports of entry. Looking at the ACW, just about every Confederate state had a Regiment of mostly Irish. General Dick Taylor had one in his Louisiana Brigade. The Louisiana Tigers were formed from New Orleans stevedores (mostly Irish). At the battle of Sabine Pass in Texas, the commander and his 50 or so artillerymen were all Irish from the docks of Galveston.

A lot of my Scot Irish ancestors went inland to find cheap farmland.

Pruitt
                              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                                Guys the Irish were mostly poor Dirt Farmers in Ireland. When they came to America, the Irish tended to settle in the ports of entry. Looking at the ACW, just about every Confederate state had a Regiment of mostly Irish. General Dick Taylor had one in his Louisiana Brigade. The Louisiana Tigers were formed from New Orleans stevedores (mostly Irish). At the battle of Sabine Pass in Texas, the commander and his 50 or so artillerymen were all Irish from the docks of Galveston.

A lot of my Scot Irish ancestors went inland to find cheap farmland.

Pruitt
                                Pruitt, what does this have to do with the op?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X