No announcement yet.

Anger and frustration in the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one justified hate that I hold dear is those damn cell phone drivers, I see them wander all over the roads from lane to lane and endanger all about them.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      I agree. But, I see the primary reason is the rise of the Left. The Left are the most intolerant mass movement in the US, well for that matter any country, there is. The radical Right isn't a mass movement. They're a small bunch of knuckleheads that can't get together for a van pool.
      The radical Left on the other hand has mass. It is aided and abetted by the MSM for the most part who either openly support, or at least turn a blind eye, to their excesses. It isn't helping that the Democrat party is careening to the radical Left too. This will only widen the gulf between the roughly 20% that will support the Left and the Rest Of Us.
      The immediate cure, at least in part, is to in no uncertain terms, tell the Left to F off and smack them down verbally and figuratively at every opportunity. It's the only language the Left understands unfortunately.
      Go get em, champ!
      One minor advise:
      aAsking me to defend Sharia law is, kinda like asking an egg sucking dog to defend the henhouse....
      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X