Anger and frustration in the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger and frustration in the United States

One can get the feeling that in today’s climate there is too much anger and frustration In the United States.

When one is watching an interview on CNN or Fox And they get angry for whatever reason just always remember that there is good everywhere and most people are friendly. There are good Democrats and they’re are good Republicans. Folks should always speak in a polite manner
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

I was a bit offended by Sean Spicer and Beto O’Rourke recently but of course I always remind myself we have good Republicans and good Democrats who want to follow in the footsteps of great Americans of the past

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
      One can get the feeling that in today’s climate there is too much anger and frustration In the United States.

When one is watching an interview on CNN or Fox And they get angry for whatever reason just always remember that there is good everywhere and most people are friendly. There are good Democrats and they’re are good Republicans. Folks should always speak in a polite manner
      Not "too much" - not enough. Speaking politely to politicians is a waste of time.

Comment

Image result for be kind everyone is going through something
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I agree. But, I see the primary reason is the rise of the Left. The Left are the most intolerant mass movement in the US, well for that matter any country, there is. The radical Right isn't a mass movement. They're a small bunch of knuckleheads that can't get together for a van pool.
          The radical Left on the other hand has mass. It is aided and abetted by the MSM for the most part who either openly support, or at least turn a blind eye, to their excesses. It isn't helping that the Democrat party is careening to the radical Left too. This will only widen the gulf between the roughly 20% that will support the Left and the Rest Of Us.
          The immediate cure, at least in part, is to in no uncertain terms, tell the Left to F off and smack them down verbally and figuratively at every opportunity. It's the only language the Left understands unfortunately.

Comment

Trump supporters are getting back the negative energy that they put out. Sometimes certain people don't deserve to be spoken to kindly, don't forget who they are and what they represent. These are not good people.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              Trump supporters are getting back the negative energy that they put out. Sometimes certain people don't deserve to be spoken to kindly, don't forget who they are and what they represent. These are not good people.
              Trump's election didn't start the coarseness in American politics. It was growing well before that and accelerated noticeably with Obama's election. Movements like Own Wall Street or Black Lives Matter are but two examples. Antifa and their violence is not something that started with Trump. The Left has been growing in their open opposition to a traditional, Constitution based, US for decades and in the last decade or so has really started making a public scene on a regular basis.

Comment

Related image
                "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

There's anger and frustration in ACG, too. Perfect example, see post 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Not "too much" - not enough. Speaking politely to politicians is a waste of time.
                    I feel that’s part of the issue at hand my friend, Politicians from both sides need to improve

If one watch Fox news or CNN things can be very polarized people are yelling either at each other on those networks or they are using very insulting words toward Trump or perhaps toward Hillary Clinton and that is not needed Nor is it productive

George S Patton

Comment

I have been critical of President Obama and President Trump but I have not afaik used vulgar language toward these folks, perhaps a few times I did and I would regret that

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        I agree. But, I see the primary reason is the rise of the Left. The Left are the most intolerant mass movement in the US, well for that matter any country, there is. The radical Right isn't a mass movement. They're a small bunch of knuckleheads that can't get together for a van pool.
                        The radical Left on the other hand has mass. It is aided and abetted by the MSM for the most part who either openly support, or at least turn a blind eye, to their excesses. It isn't helping that the Democrat party is careening to the radical Left too. This will only widen the gulf between the roughly 20% that will support the Left and the Rest Of Us.
                        The immediate cure, at least in part, is to in no uncertain terms, tell the Left to F off and smack them down verbally and figuratively at every opportunity. It's the only language the Left understands unfortunately.
                        I feel where you’re coming from. By the way forgive any typos I am speaking into my iPhone with regards to this post as I am driving the beautiful American interstate highway system. And that is something all Americans can love which is our interstate highway system which is very clean and organized and the roads are great

What we can see is if we look at the rallies that Donald Trump has, and if we look at the rallies Beto has....These rallies include in my opinion non patriotic language ..And these rallies have huge numbers so both sides have work to do and it’s even in my opinion when it comes to the work

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Trump's election didn't start the coarseness in American politics. It was growing well before that and accelerated noticeably with Obama's election. Movements like Own Wall Street or Black Lives Matter are but two examples. Antifa and their violence is not something that started with Trump. The Left has been growing in their open opposition to a traditional, Constitution based, US for decades and in the last decade or so has really started making a public scene on a regular basis.
                          Of course and it'll exist long after Trump is gone. Trump's nomination was largely the result of growing and simmering hatred. I believe CNN anchor Van Jones described it as 'white lash'. A counter to the prospect of diversity, shifting demographics, racial and religious equality, and blacks voicing their concerns via athletics or BLM. What separated Trump from more conservative or pro-constitution candidates is that he was willing to bring an end to all of that.

This is why the mosque shooter and other white supremacist constantly say that Trump is their guy. He speaks to what they believe in from a societal, religious and racial standpoint.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                            He means : we are the goodies and they are the baddies . Kill them or expel them from America ,as was saying the racist La Raza .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

He means : we are the goodies and they are the baddies . Kill them or expel them from America
                              That is exactly the ideology of Trump supporters. See how they refer to Muslims as invaders or blacks as unamerican as an example. So the question then is which came first. Obviously Trump supporters have to first exist in order for people to take issue with them and respond in kind.
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X