It's Official: No Charges, No Collusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

You never have seen a president with less class ?
    And when LBJ was peeing in front of his secret service people ? And when Saint JFK was forcing a secretary to oral sex in front of his collaborators ?And when LBJ was discussing with his cabinet seated on toilet ?

Hmmmm...normally, I'd gloss over this: but how did he get his entire cabinet seated on one toilet?

Keep this up & we will need a ROFL icon...
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
      [/B]

Hmmmm...normally, I'd gloss over this: but how did he get his entire cabinet seated on one toilet?

Obviously a Russian multi hole one ! - I'm beginning to doubt the sanity of some of these claims.
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Good lord, man..........they didn't all sit on ONE toilet. They were in the restroom with him while he was seated on the toilet. He also pissed in the sink in front of them. It is all documented, including by LBJ's own words.

He also called people "nigger", including the White House cook.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Ha, you know nothing more than the rest of us. Are you satisfied? Answer the Judge.

I note that you ignored everything I said and tried to make it about me.

Actually, I am relying on verifiable evidence (the summary), and strong circumstantial evidence (the absence of any disagreement from Mueller et. al.) and you are relying on the dream that there is a secret, undisclosed crime hidden in the report.
          I think the evidence supports my view.
          Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
            Good lord, man..........they didn't all sit on ONE toilet. They were in the restroom with him while he was seated on the toilet. He also pissed in the sink in front of them. It is all documented, including by LBJ's own words.

He also called people "nigger", including the White House cook.
            that would indicate a water closet, rather than a 'cabinet"

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Mueller Madness: The media pundits who got it most wrong

Special counsel Robert Mueller has definitively put to rest the collusion theory of President Trump’s election. That’s not a little embarrassing for the many journalists, talking heads, celebrities and instant experts who spent more than two years furiously speculating about Moscow “pee-pee” tapes, treasonous rendezvous and the president’s imminent arrest.

The president’s haters no doubt wish to memory-hole collusion and move on to the next anti-Trump theory. But not so fast: We want to laurel the punditry “champion” — the one who peddled the most nonsensical nonsense, the wildest inanities, the weirdest theories and unsubstantiated stories.

That’s where your brackets come in.

Our contenders are divided into four groups (not unlike NCAA conferences): the print journalists, the cable TV talkers, the Twitterati and the network news reporters and “analysts.” And the brackets are seeded, with the most visible and influential figures contending against the lesser-known.

In the Print category, the top seed is the never-Trump honcho Bill Kristol, who in August predicted that “Mueller will find there was collusion between Trump associates and Putin operatives; that Trump knew about it; and that Trump sought to cover it up and obstruct its investigation.” Or not.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/25/muelle...it-most-wrong/
              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

^^^ ...

I look at that chart/graphic above and see that there are about 32 "reporters"/"commentators" of the Largely USA - MSM/'Press' and first thing that comes to mind is ...

... Has any prior POTUS candidate-winner-serving President ever been subject to such a near unanimous, lop-sided hostile "third estate" opposition and hostility?>>?>?

For "under-dog" status alone, seems Trump gains the award.

Also, those numbers and specifics in that chart/graph above should be proof that the MSM/'Press' in USA is almost totally leaning to Left and Biased against the current POTUS. So can we believe anything from these liars when their prejudice is on such clear display?

What they and an out-of-touch part of the looters and pillagers of the USA citizens/voters fail to grasp or understand is that once we whom didn't share in their ideal of looting the Nation's Treasury rejected the faulty Obama-nation redo of Hillary 'Rotten'-Clinton and became "Deplorables" (for wanting to build the National strength and economic health), we were left with no other option than the polar opposite in form of Trump.

The biggest factor that made Trump become POTUS was the personal Greed of the many deadwoods of our nation's political Left/Democrats looking for any one whom would help them plunder our nation's wealth further and "Make America Subservient Again"!

TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                  Mueller Madness: The media pundits who got it most wrong

Special counsel Robert Mueller has definitively put to rest the collusion theory of President Trump’s election. That’s not a little embarrassing for the many journalists, talking heads, celebrities and instant experts who spent more than two years furiously speculating about Moscow “pee-pee” tapes, treasonous rendezvous and the president’s imminent arrest.

The president’s haters no doubt wish to memory-hole collusion and move on to the next anti-Trump theory. But not so fast: We want to laurel the punditry “champion” — the one who peddled the most nonsensical nonsense, the wildest inanities, the weirdest theories and unsubstantiated stories.

That’s where your brackets come in.

Our contenders are divided into four groups (not unlike NCAA conferences): the print journalists, the cable TV talkers, the Twitterati and the network news reporters and “analysts.” And the brackets are seeded, with the most visible and influential figures contending against the lesser-known.

In the Print category, the top seed is the never-Trump honcho Bill Kristol, who in August predicted that “Mueller will find there was collusion between Trump associates and Putin operatives; that Trump knew about it; and that Trump sought to cover it up and obstruct its investigation.” Or not.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/25/muelle...it-most-wrong/
                  Going through the chart I came up with Alec Baldwin v. Rachel "Mad Cow" Maddow in the finals. Baldwin punches Maddow out, but she goes Snowflake and starts crying. Baldwin goes to jail for the umpteenth time for assault and the Mad Cow wins!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X