It's Official: No Charges, No Collusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official: No Charges, No Collusion

Only the most miserable souls supported this thing. Now our glorious country is stained with human fear and an attemped coup. Innocent people are in jail. People who supported this "investigation" live in so much fear of Trump that they would rather live in an oligarchy than grow a pair of balls.
    President Trump claimed a 'complete exoneration' in Robert Mueller's probe, slamming it as 'an illegal takedown that failed' and adding that he hoped 'somebody is going to be looking at the other side.'
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Much of the US MSM is claiming the report says that Trump might have obstructed justice. I haven't seen details on that yet, and I suspect it's more a claim being made and parroted based on reading between the lines than something the report just comes out and says directly.
    That would be the chink in the armor, so-to-speak, that those wanting to continue the witch hunt will use to do so.

Comment

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Much of the US MSM is claiming the report says that Trump might have obstructed justice. I haven't seen details on that yet, and I suspect it's more a claim being made and parroted based on reading between the lines than something the report just comes out and says directly.
        That would be the chink in the armor, so-to-speak, that those wanting to continue the witch hunt will use to do so.
        They're already talking about investigating the investigation. They=Liberals. They hired Mueller because he was the "best," but now they want "experts" to come in and evaluate Mueller. Why did they even pick Mueller in the first place if they weren't going to accept this conclusion?

If we were going tit-for-tat, then anyone who supports further investigation needs to be investigated for treason and locked up if they lie to investigators on any grounds whatsoever; and that's just following the law. I'm not talking about just politicians; anyone connected to Democratic campaigns needs to be interrogated and suffer the penalties for lying to the FBI.

Trump won't do that though, because he's a good person, and it seems like he has never committed a crime in recorded history, or else Mueller would have dug it up. He also respects the spirit of American law, while swampsters don't.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

CNN was running the headline that the Mueller report didn't "exonerate" trump.
          That is an interesting spin. Apparently, Trump's guilt is presumed and it was the obligation of the report/investigation to prove his innocence.
          I expect this to be the new argument of the left.
          Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

CNN was running the headline that the Mueller report didn't "exonerate" trump.
            That is an interesting spin. Apparently, Trump's guilt is presumed and it was the obligation of the report/investigation to prove his innocence.
            I expect this to be the new argument of the left.
            Yep. For the TDS crowd it will be as I predicted. They won't accept the report-- Even if it clearly and unequivocally stated Trump was innocent-- and will find something, anything, within it to continue the witch hunt. On that, it will be obvious to everyone but the TDS crowd that it is now a pure witch hunt too...

Comment

Has something happened to Massena? It's not like him to miss a thread, not to mention several, concerning his hero.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                Has something happened to Massena? It's not like him to miss a thread, not to mention several, concerning his hero.
                I assume a complete meltdown, the thing that he prized most deeply turned into a nothing burger. Sad to see ones core beliefs melt into the sand. Not. He deserves every bit of opprobrium that he gets here. For two years He's posted every lie fabricated by the left as total truth. I want him to admit he was wrong and is sorry for subjecting us to all the spam.

Not holding my breath mind....
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

I assume a complete meltdown, the thing that he prized most deeply turned into a nothing burger. Sad to see ones core beliefs melt into the sand. Not. He deserves every bit of opprobrium that he gets here. For two years He's posted every lie fabricated by the left as total truth. I want him to admit he was wrong and is sorry for subjecting us to all the spam.

Not holding my breath mind....
                  2016 did something to him. He's never been the same.

It's a shame, really.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Wow.... no word at all, from anyone on the Left?

The local Pubs must be doing great this weekend.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

The left goes Irish when Mueller reports.

You know, maybe they were right about him. Mueller is an unimpeachable professional.

Comment

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

2016 did something to him. He's never been the same.

It's a shame, really.
                          He is at the emergency reunion at DS HQ.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Rah,rah! TDS !!! Trump Deity Syndrome's Best!

This " GODDONALD" stuff's hilarious.......

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X