Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mueller's Fraud: what did $25 million buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mueller's Fraud: what did $25 million buy?

So as I predicted from the start, Mueller's special investigation has folded without accomplishment, having never left square one on the core ToI.

So what did the $25,000,000 bring us?

A few unrelated convictions of white-collar crime (and whose trial costs are not counted in the $25 mill price tag), and a flurry of pointless paper on foreign nationals who are laughing at Mueller.

$25,000,000.

Meanwhile, the DoJ refusals of assistance to local agencies remain at over 50%, with the primary excuse being lack of funds. That means murders, rapes, and child molestation cases are stalled while $25,000,000 is spent on literally nothing.

My old agency has been waiting four years now for a 10-day loan of an expert and a $50,000 camera used in infant molestation, and it is still stalled because DoJ has only a few teams for loan due to the cost. If they don't get it by June, conditions will no longer be viable for evidence collection and the case will be dropped.

And the posters who bragged about Mueller's impending 'win' don;'t have the courage or integrity to admit they were wrong.

I'm so glad I am retired.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

It’s fear and weakness. People are scared Trump will control them and ruin everything. They panic and go to any lengths to eliminate fear. I’m surprised they’re ending so peacefully; they must have realized Trump is a good president.
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

We ought to make the Democratic party pay for these frivolous suits and investigations. (Same for the Republicans when they do it.) Otherwise they will just continue wasting our money...
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        We ought to make the Democratic party pay for these frivolous suits and investigations. (Same for the Republicans when they do it.) Otherwise they will just continue wasting our money...
        That would require Elected Representatives that are actually capable of DOING something.... and those creepy little scumbags can't even get Daylight Ssavings time repealed.
        The unelected bureaucrats of the Deep State have ALL the power now, which is why all this anti-Trump propaganda gets endless 24/7 repetition on all Leftist news sources.
        They hate him because he is the only man in town that they can't buy off and he's too popular to be given the JFK-treatment.

Meanwhile; we all know what to expect from the last stop on von Mueller's express.
        Why admit that they have nothing in 500 words or less when they can obfuscate the truth and set up a thousand times as many contradictions as the Bible has in 500 million words or more?
        Just wait till Massena gets a hold of it, you'll see how the tap-dance goes.

Meanwhile, the Fer-Left Dems are already talking about calling Mueller to the carpet for some very public humiliation.
        In a few minutes, we will start hearing about how he wasn't so perfect and wonderful and honorable... in fact, he's probably going to be charged with something himself by AOC and the the rest of the FreiKorps.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          Mueller's Fraud: what did $25 million buy?
          It bought the Democrats some time, those without immunity should be concerned.
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

It bought the Democrats some time, those without immunity should be concerned.
            And, won then the House, although not as big a victory as they were claiming they would get. In the meantime, they are wasting our money on several other investigations in their extreme hatred of Trump and what he stands for.
            “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
              It’s fear and weakness. People are scared Trump will control them and ruin everything. They panic and go to any lengths to eliminate fear. I’m surprised they’re ending so peacefully; they must have realized Trump is a good president.
              Actually, I fear the Democrats far more than I fear Trump. The Democrats have become the party of the Progressive Left, and history shows that Leftists manage to screw everything, and I mean everything, up for a society except for the 1% uber rich that end up just as well off or better off.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Actually, I fear the Democrats far more than I fear Trump. The Democrats have become the party of the Progressive Left, and history shows that Leftists manage to screw everything, and I mean everything, up for a society except for the 1% uber rich that end up just as well off or better off.
                I think most people prefer Trump over any dish being served on the left.

Comment

I think most people prefer Trump over any dish being served on the left.
                  And that... Will continue to confound and confuse the Left because they cannot grasp that anyone could possibly think differently than they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                    So as I predicted from the start, Mueller's special investigation has folded without accomplishment, having never left square one on the core ToI.

So what did the $25,000,000 bring us?
                    Barron Trump 2048
                    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

And that... Will continue to confound and confuse the Left because they cannot grasp that anyone could possibly think differently than they do.
                      Oh, they get that.

But the fact that we have a right to speak and continue to exist is what has them going Berserk.
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                        Barron Trump 2048
                        Barron vs. Hillary, '48

Comment

Barron vs. Hillary, '48
                          Is that proof that Zombies exist...?

I figure Hillary is something like this...

Comment

The Democratics have managed to shut down the Trump Foundation in NY. Who knows how many other ways they will find to persecute Trump.
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                              The Democratics have managed to shut down the Trump Foundation in NY. Who knows how many other ways they will find to persecute Trump.
                              If he wins another election, they will try to kill him. Then Trumps Family will be eliminated one by one, or forced to flee the country. Once he's gone, it will be the rest of us.
                              Sorry to say, but I don't see any way to prevent that anymore.

It looks as if von Mueller's express succeeded brilliantly in one respect; everyone that could actually help is too afraid to work in Trump's administration.
                              Un-elected bureaucrats have been shown to have far, FAR greater power than anyone we are allowed to vote for, period, and it canonly get worse from now on.

Their willing minions, everyone on the Left, applauds the removal of our freedoms as spelled out in the Bill of Rights, and support the Deep State because they are too stupid to understand that ending the power and independence of the Executive branch under Trump means that the next President will be equally weakened.
                              And they will have only themselves to blame for what comes next.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X