Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats what 2020 candidates do you like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden should have ran in '16.
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Its a smart move by Joe Biden to not declare his nomination yet. Biden is waiting for the right time when he gains enough support from both sides.

A Biden Gabbard Ticket could be a win for the Democratic party.
      Hate to break it to you but there will not be a Biden-Gabbard ticket. If Biden does jump into the fray, it'll be with Stacey Abrams at his side. He need her for the black vote.
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Hate to break it to you but there will not be a Biden-Gabbard ticket. If Biden does jump into the fray, it'll be with Stacey Abrams at his side. He need her for the black vote.
        I wish I could find the video of him stating that the US must shrink and China must grow. That was a most damning statement and youtube buried it.
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

I wish I could find the video of him stating that the US must shrink and China must grow. That was a most damning statement and youtube buried it.
          Makes you wonder how many other things they buried, don't it?

https://www.bitchute.com/category/news/
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Yeah, Biden talked about putting blacks "back in chains." It's not the best train of thought.
            "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
              Biden should have ran in '16.
              I highly doubt he would have gotten the nomination in 2016. It was Secretary Clinton's "turn."

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
              Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

https://youtu.be/IABRgZH12YA
                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Time will tell on that one my friend. Biden should take up Gabbard or possibly Beto as a VP.
                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Whoever receives the nomination I doubt he or she will be much different from Trump.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Time will tell on that one my friend. Biden should take up Gabbard or possibly Beto as a VP.
                      If I were Gabbard, I'd stay far away from Biden. Joe through his son Hunter, is tainted with business connections to China and Ukraine during his time as VP. I'm sure it's given him 2nd thoughts of a 2020 POTUS run.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

If I were Gabbard, I'd stay far away from Biden. Joe through his son Hunter, is tainted with business connections to China and Ukraine during his time as VP. I'm sure it's given him 2nd thoughts of a 2020 POTUS run.
                        Tainted with business connections with China? Are you serious? It hasn't seemed to hurt Trump and his blind followers has it?
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Tainted with business connections with China? Are you serious?
                          Yes, I'm serious. Look into what Hunter Biden has done during his father's 8 years as VP, THEN come back to discuss. It's obvious you have no clue.

Comment

Yes, I'm serious. Look into what Hunter Biden has done during his father's 8 years as VP, THEN come back to discuss. It's obvious you have no clue.
                            What have the Trump boy been doing in Russia and Middle East? Is that some how different or Ivanka and her 19 patents in the ROC

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

What have the Trump boy been doing in Russia and Middle East? Is that some how different or Ivanka and her 19 patents in the ROC
                              This thread is not about the Trumps.

Please get TDS out of your brain, John!
                              Please get back to me here AFTER you read about Hunter Biden.
                              (It will make Ivanka's patents look like peanuts)
                              If you insist on discussing the Trumps then go find a Trump thread.

Comment

This thread is not about the Trumps.

Please get TDS out of your brain, John!
                                Please get back to me here AFTER you read about Hunter Biden.
                                (It will make Ivanka's patents look like peanuts)
                                If you insist on discussing the Trumps then go find a Trump thread.
                                I read accounts in the Times and NY Post.

Why should we leave Trump's out of the debate?

Hunter and Heniz don't sound like solid citizens.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X