Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A REAL National Emergency

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A REAL National Emergency

    More floodwaters rising in storm-ravaged U.S. Midwest

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-floo...124404154.html

    Bubba Trump as no comment


    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

  • #2
    Bubba Gump Shrimp
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

    "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

    Comment


    • #3
      It's the Midwest... Republican country. Unlike the welfare check Democrat whiners in places like New Orleans (Katrina) the people involved need the government to get involved in saving them from whatever. And, because the people there are mostly not Democrats, the Democrats don't give a $h!+ about them either.

      Comment


      • #4
        WTF are you rambling about? You make less sense than usual. The GOP President has shown no interest in the subject. Wash the mud out of your eyes.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          WTF are you rambling about? You make less sense than usual. The GOP President has shown no interest in the subject. Wash the mud out of your eyes.
          Put the bier down and step away from the hofbrau haus.

          I was pointing out that if the flooding were happening in a part of the country filled with welfare recipients, minorities, the ill-educated, and all of whom were reliably Democrat voters there'd already be a national emergency over this. But, because Nebraska is reliably Republican the flood damage will get mitigated and people helped without a massive response from the federal government.

          So, the Democrats don't give a hoot in hell if Nebraska gets help. That's a Republican stronghold and "fly over country" for them. For Progressive Democrats, places like Nebraska don't exist.

          As for Trump, he's too busy having an argument with the dead right now.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            More floodwaters rising in storm-ravaged U.S. Midwest

            https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-floo...124404154.html

            Bubba Trump as no comment



            Up to the governors of the states to declare emergencies and REQUEST Federal aid. Don't let your TDS distract you from reality.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              WTF are you rambling about? You make less sense than usual. The GOP President has shown no interest in the subject. Wash the mud out of your eyes.
              He's not GOP, zippy. He's Independent. What rock have you been under since the last election?
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                He's not GOP, zippy. He's Independent. What rock have you been under since the last election?
                So full of ****...he ran under the GOP's and was the GOP's candidate.

                That old age is getting to your thinking.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                  Put the bier down and step away from the hofbrau haus.

                  I was pointing out that if the flooding were happening in a part of the country filled with welfare recipients, minorities, the ill-educated, and all of whom were reliably Democrat voters there'd already be a national emergency over this. But, because Nebraska is reliably Republican the flood damage will get mitigated and people helped without a massive response from the federal government.

                  So, the Democrats don't give a hoot in hell if Nebraska gets help. That's a Republican stronghold and "fly over country" for them. For Progressive Democrats, places like Nebraska don't exist.

                  As for Trump, he's too busy having an argument with the dead right now.
                  12 BILLION paid to the farmers bight eyes. What's that? Christmas it's not.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                  Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                  you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I believe you.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        While it's a real tragedy for the midwest farmers, dairymen, citizens, etc., once the floodwaters recede, things will get fixed, replaced, lives will go back to normal most likely with some government help. Just not a lot of fanfare, grandstanding, whining or hand wringing.
                        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                        IN MARE IN COELO

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                          While it's a real tragedy for the midwest farmers, dairymen, citizens, etc., once the floodwaters recede, things will get fixed, replaced, lives will go back to normal most likely with some government help. Just not a lot of fanfare, grandstanding, whining or hand wringing.
                          Pretty much. You won't see the police looting Walmart. You won't people whining about the government not helping them as much as they think they should. Crime won't spiral out of control. There's little for our crisis driven news to latch onto.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            Oh, that's easy;

                            Its raining a LOT in some parts of the country, therefore the fact that Drug Cartels control 80% of Mexico and our border is a porous as a screen door must be irrelevant to any and all issues and Trump is baaaaad.
                            And if you believe that you can have a cookie.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

                            -Captain Jack

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                              While it's a real tragedy for the midwest farmers, dairymen, citizens, etc., once the floodwaters recede, things will get fixed, replaced, lives will go back to normal most likely with some government help. Just not a lot of fanfare, grandstanding, whining or hand wringing.
                              Jose, did you read any article on this? Farmers have lost most of last years corp that they had stored waiting for the lifting of the tarifs from China. They cannot get into their fields for the spring planting until
                              l the fields dry. Your looking at a lot higher food prices. IF that is meaningless to you, fine. I don't get food from the Mid-west.
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                              Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                              you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X