Supporting the military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    John, I have witnessed you questioning my loyalty as a Marine on numerous times. How is this different?
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

What?

Maybe learn English before calling someone else a pinhead.
      Dude, you play video games in your mom's basement. You have the right to question someone but Do You really think your opinion is valid?
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

And what you "sit on" is bigger than the the pin-head of a brain you have to think with, or any other "you're" ...
        ... did you really pass on eight grade English and grammar ?

Your years of posts here show a failing on both basic spelling and grammar at basic eight grade levels such as to be a discredit to the USA military that made you the "officer" you claim to have been.
        I have to keep it on Trump's level. You seem to understand him. Do you both go to the same analyst
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Wounded War Vet, Rep. Dan Crenshaw, Mocked, Called Names, Accused Of Inciting Violence For Criticizing Rep. Ilhan Omar

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX), an Afghan War veteran who lost an eye in an IED attack, is now under an avalanche of leftist mockery simply for daring to suggest that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) downplayed the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks when she referred to them as "some people did something" in a speech last week.
          Crenshaw has been "derided by the left," the Washington Examiner reports, and mocked for having sustained a war wound, in the days since he tweeted that Omar was the “First Member of Congress to ever describe terrorists who killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as ‘some people who did something.’ Unbelievable."

Initially, the criticism aimed at Crenshaw was just...strange. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), for example, accused Crenshaw of failing to address terrorism because he did not sign on as a co-sponsor to a bill making federal health benefits for 9/11 survivors permanent (Omar is a co-sponsor).

But not only was Crenshaw battling actual terrorists while Omar was plotting a run for Congress and deriding the existence of Israel on social media, but the bill doesn't require supporters to become co-sponsors, and it's not clear Crenshaw doesn't support the common sense measure. The House has yet to vote on the bill.
          https://www.dailywire.com/news/45953...aign=position1
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            Yeah, McCain was a classless unAmerican.
            My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X