• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting the military

So much Class

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-att...203505733.html
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Yeah!

And it is long past time we should give General Benedict Arnold the support and appreciation for his military service as well.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benedict_Arnold
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      Yeah!

And it is long past time we should give General Benedict Arnold the support and appreciation for his military service as well.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benedict_Arnold
      Your bigger than what I sit on comparing one with the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        Infinitely more than Obama ever showed in anything.

You poor guy- you can't even start out your morning without your daily ration of hatred and TDS.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Infinitely more than Obama ever showed in anything.

You poor guy- you can't even start out your morning without your daily ration of hatred and TDS.
          BS. Obama went to Dover to render respect for some of our dead., he did this in the middle of the night with out a large press pool. He went to Afghanistan and Iraq when they were hot and all your yellow belly does is show up at Andrews for a free flight to FL. With all your past whinnies about Obama being narcissist and not say a word about Trump marks you for what you are.

Comment

Comment

Hitler was a "war hero".

Note that prior Military service doesn't give one a blank check on future deeds and actions.

If your later non-military career and future is determinantal to the nation's interest, you pay the consequence costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Your bigger than what I sit on comparing one with the other.
                And what you "sit on" is bigger than the the pin-head of a brain you have to think with, or any other "you're" ...
                ... did you really pass on eight grade English and grammar ?

Your years of posts here show a failing on both basic spelling and grammar at basic eight grade levels such as to be a discredit to the USA military that made you the "officer" you claim to have been.

Comment

And what you "sit on" is bigger than the the pin-head of a brain you have to think with, or any other "you're" ...
                  ... did you really pass on eight grade English and grammar ?

Your years of posts here show a failing on both basic spelling and grammar at basic eight grade levels such as to be a discredit to the USA military that made you the "officer" you claim to have been.
                  I've never bought his claim to have been an American...
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

https://youtu.be/IABRgZH12YA

Comment

nosowisewoman
                      nosowisewoman4 months ago
                      favorite part?? the grammar police lady adding an apostrophe and an "e" to you're

Comment

I never liked McCain; I wanted Romney in ‘08, because I thought he would be a businessman like Trump. The left used McCain whenever he criticized Republicans. He also voted to uphold Obamacare. His nickname in professional circles is “Songbird McCain”.

And his daughter has no talent. I think all parties can agree there.
                        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

I respect McCains service. As I do any veteran, during his years in captivity, from what other POWs report he was a stand up guy.
                          His political career was interesting, if I lived in his district I would have only voted for him if his opponent was worse, he was on of those Republicans who never held the Democrats feet to the fire, One of the greatest disservice’s to our nation is the way Republicans treat the Democrats when the Republicans hold the majority.
                          we never see the type of grandstanding and character assassinations when Supreme Court appointees go before Senate oversight committees chaired by Republicans when a Democrat president appoints someone.
                          Lets face it. Republicans are virtually incapable of the type of bloodbath the Democrats put Kavanaugh through.
                          perfect example, Beto O’Rourke, the guy has an arrest record, he was a hacker, he did things as a teenager he shouldn’t be very proud of and things that would disqualify him if he were running as a Republican.
                          The Clintons? If they were Republicans they would have been tarred and feathered.
                          We are held to a much higher standard. And McCain kissed every democrat ass he ever saw.
                          the premise of the OP is veterans should not be scrutinized​​​​​, should get a pass.
                          i disagree, they are citizens.
                          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                            I never liked McCain; I wanted Romney in ‘08, because I thought he would be a businessman like Trump. The left used McCain whenever he criticized Republicans. He also voted to uphold Obamacare. His nickname in professional circles is “Songbird McCain”.

And his daughter has no talent. I think all parties can agree there.
                            Yeah, he was a RINO at best. While a POW he was considered a snitch, and a terrible burden on his cell mates (all the more annoying because he could have left).

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

If your later non-military career and future is determinantal to the nation's interest, you pay the consequence costs.
                              What?

Maybe learn English before calling someone else a pinhead.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X