Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump gets a U.S. Supreme Court victory on immigration detention.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump gets a U.S. Supreme Court victory on immigration detention.

Some good news for a change.

The Supreme Court on Tuesday endorsed the U.S. government's authority to detain immigrants awaiting deportation anytime - potentially even years after they have completed prison terms for criminal convictions, handing President Donald Trump a victory as he pursues hardline immigration policies.

https://japantoday.com/category/worl...tion-detention

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Good. Now lock 'em up, Danno.

Personal note: they are NOT "immigrants", remember?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The Border Patrol has announced their facilities are full and they are releasing "detainees" with a ticket to the nearest border town.

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

This is good news!
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Excellent news.
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

MAGA in action. Even though I still don't like him, Trump's trying to do great things for this country, and this is just another one of those things.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
              MAGA in action. Even though I still don't like him, Trump's trying to do great things for this country, and this is just another one of those things.
              I agree. Many things abut him I would change, but not his desire to fix problems. What pity he doesn't have a functional government to work with him.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

He makes more problems than he'll ever fix.

Soy beans anybody?
                Last edited by Half Pint John; 23 Mar 19, 06:49.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  Her makes more problems than he'll ever fix.

Soy beans anybody?
                  Why are you so concerned with our soy farmers?

There's no need to worry, they are doing ok, by double dipping. As you know, there was the $12 billion federal bailout. In addition to that, they are still selling their soy beans to China by sneaking them through Canada. Canada's soy bean exports to China has tripled.

This is Canada's soy bean production, they do not grow enough to satisfy China's demand. The big boys of soy producers are US, Brazil and Argentina.

Related image
                  "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Tucker Carlson had former Obama administration Border Patrol chief Mark Morgan as a guest last night. I like his 3-step asylum plan.

Step 1: Limit asylum claims to ports of entry only
                    Step 2: Use "port courts" to screen asylum claims
                    Step 3: Increase number of ICE detention beds

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                      Her makes more problems than he'll ever fix.

Soy beans anybody?
                      The topic is illegal aliens, not soy beans. Do you think profit overides legal status in our country?

You and I have followed the laws of our country. Why give a free pass to illegal aliens?
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

https://youtu.be/IABRgZH12YA
                        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X