No announcement yet.

It's Time to Grow Up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I have a huge respect for bee keepers, and wish Sask Canola Farmers, in particular, were a lot more responsible around their hives.
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

With all due respect , I'll stay with my view that La POTUSA's continual harping on a dead Senator McCain is, at best, rather ninth century....
      A dead senator who collaborated with Hillary to prevent him of being potus : a henchman of this dead senator was spreading the Steele dossier in DC . And the dead senator got election money from the Democrats .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

A dead senator who collaborated with Hillary to prevent him of being potus : a henchman of this dead senator was spreading the Steele dossier in DC . And the dead senator got election money from the Democrats .
        I'm not sure how things work on your home planet. Laddie. however, you might have noticed that all the brouhaha is not bringing senator McCain back to life...

Comment

I'm not sure how things work on your home planet. Laddie. however, you might have noticed that all the brouhaha is not bringing senator McCain back to life...
          Thus because he is dead, one should not tell the truth about him ?

Comment

https://youtu.be/IABRgZH12YA
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

If only you understood you are just as irrelevant. Your obsession hasn't changed minds. It's just verbal flatulence. All your hate and rage does nothing to change the minds of voters here. You've spent hours and hours in a frenzy over losing the election and all you get is the occasional like click and most of the forum viewing you as nuts. Your holy crusade is not going to undo his election or affect the next one. You really aren't that important. You're just one guy ranting on a web forum. Whatever capital you had to change the minds of this community was spent ages ages ago and anybody who matters has long since stopped listening. Now even those who respect you think you need help and those who didn't are revolted by your behavior at best. Ironically this means you are quickly becoming a taint upon your own brand and might even be doing Trump a favor by presenting his critics as unhinged.

It does bring about an interesting question. If not endlessly ranting about Trump would actually do more to aid in the questioning of his decisions and a rational dialogue that would lessen his credibility among his base, would you have the strength to do it? Or CAN you stop? Is Trump rage your heroin?
              Au contraire.

Kevim @ I have argued more than anyone on this board , yet I believe his insights into La POTUSA are interesting -and valuable.

It's you blinded defenders that scare me. You fellers remind me of reading CHINA RECOSTRUCTS in the early 1970's - with h its blind adoration of
              Mao Tse Tung.

Comment

Au contraire.

Kevim @ I have argued more than anyone on this board , yet I believe his insights into La POTUSA are interesting -and valuable.

It's you blinded defenders that scare me. You fellers remind me of reading CHINA RECOSTRUCTS in the early 1970's - with h its blind adoration of
                Mao Tse Tung.

I'm sorry, but if the defenders were blind then there must have been some evidence that we refused to see.
                I have defended trump because no one can ever provide evidence of wrongdoing. I have been asking for actual facts that support the claims of his corruption as president for years now and have never been given any. None.
                Despite the failure to provide any evidence of the collusion fantasy and the fact that the enormous investigation that was going to prove trump's collusion has come up empty you are seriously calling the people who defended trump blind?

If I have been blind, it should be pretty easy to tell me what obvious evidence I have been ignoring.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X