• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Person the Republicans in Congress Might Emulate

Without the profanity, of course, but he is on point:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cel...cid=spartandhp

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Another Leftist Democratic ass, no thanks!

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied
    but I am opposed to national emergency declaration because I see it as a power grab by the executive branch and using a law in a fashion not intended

and a wall wont make it look like the iron curtain (just say lmao )

actually drug mules just put it in Trucks and send it through a check point. According to the border patrol

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by craven View Post

So what your saying is your good with it because Obama did it. As I always say why do you keep pointing to mistakes dems did when us republicans should be better. Like I said wait till a dem is in office and declare climate change a national emergency.

btw if you actually look at the unbiased info you would see the wall is not really what is needed but people. Think the border partol is down a few thousand guys.

btw I seem to remember someone saying how wrong it was back when Obama did it but I aint gonna point out someone hypocrisy.
    No, what I'm saying is that the opposition to Trump doing it is purely political, and not for legal reasons.

As for needing a wall. Walls do work. They won't be some panacea but they would definitely cut down on cross border illegal traffic by making things more difficult. For example, a team of drug mules carrying large packs, weapons, and their own supplies would now have to also bring equipment to scale the wall, and worse, have to have that equipment later to get back over the wall. Cutting a hole in it would be obvious to anyone patrolling the wall.

So, there isn't one fix here, but physical barriers do help. As I pointed out, crossings in the Yuma sector dropped over 90% when it was fenced off and the BP / ICE started jailing everyone caught until they were tried, convicted, and deported, something I might add that Obama / Holder wanted to end.

I always thought the virtual wall was an idiot idea. Expensive and ineffective. Driving to Rocky Point (Puerto Penasco SA) via Why and Lukeville AZ felt like you were driving into the Iron Curtain zone dividing Europe in the Cold War.

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

DACA had no effect on illegal immigration. The cause of the drop was the Great Recession and a lack of work in the US.

The shift we're seeing in who's coming (families with children) rather than the more historical single male, is in good part the doing of groups like Pueblos sin Fronteras and other radical Leftist groups of similar ilk who are organizing and running these caravans.
    I personally think Trump should issue warrants for the members of PSF and other such groups helping illegals, and toss the whole bunch in prison. You'd see an immediate drop in illegal immigration and the caravans would largely stop without their organizers.

As for base housing-- That's a fairly expensive proposition for the military to operate and it houses a very small fraction of a base's military population.

As for the virtual border wall, the Obama administration sunk over $30 billion into it and it was a total failure.

That's Obama's first Homeland Security head (Janet "Nappy" Napolitano-- the failure ex-governor of Arizona)Ö

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/15/u...s/15fence.html

https://www.seattlepi.com/local/arti...nce-957190.php

It didn't work and have virtually no impact on illegal immigration. Oh, it also took DoD money for the most part in paying the contractor (Boeing) for delivering it. What do you think the impact on the DoD was when Obama took as much as 20 times more money from the DoD to pay for the virtual wall?
    So what your saying is your good with it because Obama did it. As I always say why do you keep pointing to mistakes dems did when us republicans should be better. Like I said wait till a dem is in office and declare climate change a national emergency.

btw if you actually look at the unbiased info you would see the wall is not really what is needed but people. Think the border partol is down a few thousand guys.

btw I seem to remember someone saying how wrong it was back when Obama did it but I aint gonna point out someone hypocrisy.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by craven View Post

how was it a total failure considering illegal immigration dropped so significantly. I see your good with base housing losing money to build Trumps wall interesting.
    DACA had no effect on illegal immigration. The cause of the drop was the Great Recession and a lack of work in the US.

The shift we're seeing in who's coming (families with children) rather than the more historical single male, is in good part the doing of groups like Pueblos sin Fronteras and other radical Leftist groups of similar ilk who are organizing and running these caravans.
    I personally think Trump should issue warrants for the members of PSF and other such groups helping illegals, and toss the whole bunch in prison. You'd see an immediate drop in illegal immigration and the caravans would largely stop without their organizers.

As for base housing-- That's a fairly expensive proposition for the military to operate and it houses a very small fraction of a base's military population.

As for the virtual border wall, the Obama administration sunk over $30 billion into it and it was a total failure.

That's Obama's first Homeland Security head (Janet "Nappy" Napolitano-- the failure ex-governor of Arizona)Ö

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/15/u...s/15fence.html

https://www.seattlepi.com/local/arti...nce-957190.php

It didn't work and have virtually no impact on illegal immigration. Oh, it also took DoD money for the most part in paying the contractor (Boeing) for delivering it. What do you think the impact on the DoD was when Obama took as much as 20 times more money from the DoD to pay for the virtual wall?

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

What is illegal about Trump's executive order? Now, illegal was Obama's DACA order. That effectively changed immigration law for a whole class of people. That's illegal. Issuing a National Emergency order is legal. Congress gave that power to the President. It also allowed him to repurpose funds.
    How the hell is it "immoral" to want to uphold US immigration law and stop illegal entry? What's immoral are sanctuary cities, encouraging illegal immigration, and the like. Those are immoral as well as in many cases, illegal.
    "Wrong" is a matter of opinion here. I think a wall is a good idea. The Obama administration tried a "virtual wall" that Congress spent billions on and it was a total failure.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/boeing...llion-failure/

Even the NYT and WaPo call it a failure.

A physical wall will help, and it's much cheaper. But, the Democrats don't want effective immigration control. More immorality on their part.

how was it a total failure considering illegal immigration dropped so significantly. I see your good with base housing losing money to build Trumps wall interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Ah, sexual fantasy. Are you on your knees BJ

a

Leave a comment:

• Urban hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Oh, and Ignorance is the meaning for not knowing. Stupid, the sign of not being capable of learning. Can you learn?
    Iíve learned everything I need regarding jack offs like you

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Oh, and Ignorance is the meaning for not knowing. Stupid, the sign of not being capable of learning. Can you learn?

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

Once again you exposed your ignorance. La Raza (The Race) is a brow supremest group.
    Of course that's what La Raza is. What's that got to do with your misidentifying the Group of Righteous Whitie's

DUH

Leave a comment:

• Urban hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

You say a protest looks like La Raza with out one of their flags being there. The only flags are Defaced US flags, Flags of traitors, or flags of White supremacist groups. Hardly La Raza.

The DUH, well earned, is for posting such misleading BS.
    Once again you exposed your ignorance. La Raza (The Race) is a brown supremest group.
    Last edited by Urban hermit; 06 Apr 19, 14:50.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    In 1965, led by Ted Kennedy, the Democrats started to import people from the third world to change the demographic composition of the American population to give their party for ever an electoral majority .

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    There are dozens of millions of people who are illegally in the USA and are thus criminals . To say that they are in the US because the big farms need workers is very ,very stupid . They are in the USA to abuse of the US social security and because the past administrations ( mainly Democrats ) have done nothing to stop this invasion .
    The same is happening in Europe .
    A country is as a house : it belongs to the owners and if the owners are too coward to prevent foreigners to live there illegally, the newcomers will evict them .
    Open door means eviction of the owner .

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Comrade: your blahblah about capitalist policies is convincing noone but is only proving that you are only a Marxist = supporter of comrade Sanders . Something I knew from your first post on .
    Or maybe you are comrade Sanders, or the son of comrade Maduro.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X