Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Trump Threatening Violence?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

    That's only your opinion and doesn't make sense. Radical RW media told you that and shapes your opinion of the world and people.

    The FBI knows what the truth is.

    CR_XXXX_MurderExtremismReport_PieChart3_vF.jpg

    DeKQZ.gif


    I thought your data looked a little odd.
    So I did my own search.
    Per politifact
    Fr
    om Sept. 12, 2001, to Dec. 31, 2016 — there have been 85 attacks in the country by violent extremists resulting in 225 deaths. GAO reported citing data from the U.S. Extremist Crime Database.

    Of those 225 deaths:

    • 106 individuals were killed by far-right violent extremists in 62 separate incidents;

    • 119 individuals were killed by radical Islamist violent extremists in 23 separate incidents;
    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...hos-behind-it/


    I suspect that the ADL's info is "questionable".
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

    Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

      That's only your opinion and doesn't make sense. Radical RW media told you that and shapes your opinion of the world and people.

      The FBI knows what the truth is.

      CR_XXXX_MurderExtremismReport_PieChart3_vF.jpg

      DeKQZ.gif
      You are focusing on the wrong thing. As I've repeatedly stated--- The radical Right is far more deadly than the Left. But, the radical Right acts individually. The New Zealand shooting is just the latest proof of that. The shooter was not part of some larger organized group that would profit from his violence nor was he part of a larger conspiracy of some sort that would allow further acts of violence in support of the one that occurred.

      On the other hand, the radical Left does far more violence, only their violence is low grade stuff. They riot and trash a city's downtown to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. They trash some university campus costing millions to repair and quell. The organize on a national and even international scale and show up in the thousands to riot. They assault people causing injury and bodily harm.
      But, they don't kill nearly as many people as the Right does.

      So, your graphs mean little in the full context of what the radical Left does compared to the radical Right. Body count isn't the yard stick I'm using. Ability to enact political and social change on a grand scale is. That's what's important here.

      Look at New Zealand's response to this shooting: More onerous gun laws that will do nothing but disarm the law abiding. That's a win for the Left. They want a pliant and unresisting public. The Right can't organize a pub crawl with a dozen of their radical nutters without half of them being arrested.

      You continue to ignore the violent, and very dangerous Left while, like me, acknowledging that the radical Right is dangerous.

      This is the face of the violent radical Left:





      This is the face of the violent radical Right:



      Dangerous mob of thousands rioting versus angry lone wolf with a gun.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

        You are focusing on the wrong thing. As I've repeatedly stated--- The radical Right is far more deadly than the Left. But, the radical Right acts individually. The New Zealand shooting is just the latest proof of that. The shooter was not part of some larger organized group that would profit from his violence nor was he part of a larger conspiracy of some sort that would allow further acts of violence in support of the one that occurred.

        On the other hand, the radical Left does far more violence, only their violence is low grade stuff. They riot and trash a city's downtown to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. They trash some university campus costing millions to repair and quell. The organize on a national and even international scale and show up in the thousands to riot. They assault people causing injury and bodily harm.
        But, they don't kill nearly as many people as the Right does.

        So, your graphs mean little in the full context of what the radical Left does compared to the radical Right. Body count isn't the yard stick I'm using. Ability to enact political and social change on a grand scale is. That's what's important here.

        Look at New Zealand's response to this shooting: More onerous gun laws that will do nothing but disarm the law abiding. That's a win for the Left. They want a pliant and unresisting public. The Right can't organize a pub crawl with a dozen of their radical nutters without half of them being arrested.

        You continue to ignore the violent, and very dangerous Left while, like me, acknowledging that the radical Right is dangerous.

        This is the face of the violent radical Left:





        This is the face of the violent radical Right:



        Dangerous mob of thousands rioting versus angry lone wolf with a gun.
        Leftists act in groups to murder people? That what you're saying.

        Comment


        • #49
          He left out the Charlottesville picture of the Neo-Nazi mob in a torchlight march chanting anti-Jewish and Nazi taunts.

          Maybe he's saying he supports the Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists?

          Some clarification is needed I would think.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
            Leftists act in groups to murder people? That what you're saying.
            No, Leftists act in big mobs to overwhelm society and then once in power they murder millions. Before that they trash downtowns, universities, show up at their opposition's homes and vandalize them, dox people, etc. Their violence is low grade but massive. The Right's is a body count but it's all individuals acting out, not big mobs.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Massena View Post
              He left out the Charlottesville picture of the Neo-Nazi mob in a torchlight march chanting anti-Jewish and Nazi taunts.

              Maybe he's saying he supports the Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists?

              Some clarification is needed I would think.
              There were easily 3 Leftists for every Right winger at Charlottesville. Last month at Stone Mountain Georgia, the Right expected to number in the dozens called off a protest when it appeared thousands of Leftists would show up. As it was hundreds of Leftists still showed up.

              As for your last sentence, even I don't think you are really that completely stupid, but maybe you are.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

                That's only your opinion and doesn't make sense. Radical RW media told you that and shapes your opinion of the world and people.

                The FBI knows what the truth is.

                CR_XXXX_MurderExtremismReport_PieChart3_vF.jpg

                DeKQZ.gif
                Why don't those stats go back to 2001? I think 9/11 is important when discussing recent terror trends.

                Also, what about black and hispanic street gangs? Are they not extremist? They are leftist.

                They're all a bunch of nut jobs.
                "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

                "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                  No, you are delusional.
                  Again I'll reference the thread created several years ago by (future) Trump supporters that called for the genocide of Muslims. What this attacker did was the same thing several members here have been calling for.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

                  The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                    Again I'll reference the thread created several years ago by (future) Trump supporters that called for the genocide of Muslims. What this attacker did was the same thing several members here have been calling for.


                    Get back to me when they act on it. But, nothing in what you said, no matter how insane it is, negates the points I made about violence on the Left and Right.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                      There were easily 3 Leftists for every Right winger at Charlottesville.
                      So ceteris paribus we should expect the lefties to kill three times as many people as the righties.

                      Except they don't. The threat from left wing extremist violence is magnitudes lower in absolute number. And in relative numbers it's magnitudes lower still.

                      Which begs the question why these false equivalences crop up, unless there is an agenda to excuse right wing murder?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                        Again I'll reference the thread created several years ago by (future) Trump supporters that called for the genocide of Muslims. What this attacker did was the same thing several members here have been calling for.
                        Then they deserve censure. But I don’t think you can genocide a religion, just races.
                        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

                        "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by American87 View Post
                          But I don’t think you can genocide a religion, just races.
                          You can (try to) exterminate any social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

                          As long you're sufficiently successful, it will be a "genocide".
                          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by American87 View Post

                            Then they deserve censure. But I don’t think you can genocide a religion, just races.
                            Jew's, not a race.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                            Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                            you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post
                              So ceteris paribus we should expect the lefties to kill three times as many people as the righties.
                              No. We should expect the Left to perpetrate more low grade violence such as physical attacks on people (punching, shoving, throwing paint or other liquids, etc.), producing graffiti everywhere, trashing and damaging property, that sort of thing. That all has an expense associated with it along with a lose of use. In large scale Leftist riots it runs into the tens and sometimes hundreds of millions of dollars.
                              We saw exactly that at Charlottesville.

                              Except they don't. The threat from left wing extremist violence is magnitudes lower in absolute number. And in relative numbers it's magnitudes lower still.
                              If all you are concerned about is a body count, then you're correct. But, in terms of property damage, costs to contain (like police use etc.), loss of economic output, the Left overwhelms the Right in terms of what they do.

                              Which begs the question why these false equivalences crop up, unless there is an agenda to excuse right wing murder?
                              Because it isn't a "false equivalency" except to those that deny that there is a massive problem on the Left with violence neither the Left nor their apologizers will acknowledge. Oh, it isn't excusing the Right for their violence either. It's simply pointing out that the Left is not innocent nor are they peaceful.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

                                That's only your opinion and doesn't make sense. Radical RW media told you that and shapes your opinion of the world and people.

                                The FBI knows what the truth is.

                                CR_XXXX_MurderExtremismReport_PieChart3_vF.jpg

                                DeKQZ.gif
                                t
                                The FBI knows what the truth is, ISIS also knows what the truth is, J.Edgar Hoover also knew .
                                The Deep State secret police knows the truth, but its policy is to hide the truth for the Deplorables .

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X