Is Trump Threatening Violence?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

You know, I wouldn't normally say this but after the senseless attack in NZ, I'm starting to think Trump supporters deserve it. This isn't a matter of right vs left politics anymore where both sides deserve respect regardless of their opinion. What we're seeing taking shape is a modern day nazi movement. Not based on the acts of a few, but based on a shared hatred and rhetoric that motivates and ultimately convinces such whack jobs to act.
    Thats because you browse Stormfront. Thatís like a Republican saying all Democrats belong to the Bloods or MS-13.
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

You know, I wouldn't normally say this but after the senseless attack in NZ, I'm starting to think Trump supporters deserve it. This isn't a matter of right vs left politics anymore where both sides deserve respect regardless of their opinion. What we're seeing taking shape is a modern day nazi movement. Not based on the acts of a few, but based on a shared hatred and rhetoric that motivates and ultimately convinces such whack jobs to act.
      The Nazis pampered the Muslims and the Muslims aided Adolf : never heard of the SS Division Handschar ?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Dead flat wrong. Nutters like those that shot up those mosques are fringe on the extreme Right that nobody agrees with. The Left runs cover for Antifa and like groups. The violent on the Right can't openly organize on the internet, but those on the Left do continuously without any real interference.
        Then why does his rhetoric match what we see posted here? Are our members extreme right wing as well?
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

We have received the memo, documents are being referenced, observations are being made, gatherings are being contemplated

Comment

Then why does his rhetoric match what we see posted here? Are our members extreme right wing as well?
            No, you are delusional.

Comment

No, you are delusional.
              Trump: It Would Be "Very Bad" If My Biker Friends Got "Tough" On Left Wing Opponents

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ver...jtc_news_index

That's a quote oh blind one.

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                Trump: It Would Be "Very Bad" If My Biker Friends Got "Tough" On Left Wing Opponents

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ver...jtc_news_index

That's a quote oh blind one.

Talking smack is one thing, actual actions are another. Trump is big on talking smack.

Antifa is far worse. They openly advocate violence by their own leadership and members.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...e-is-necessary

Antifa's leadership also says their violence is "justified."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ns-why-n796106

Even the WaPo says that Antifa is the equivalent of neo-Nazis...

Like minds on the Left such as CNN side with Antifa in that their violence is justified.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...iolence-right/

But, all those leaning to the Left just ignore that.
                Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 16 Mar 19, 17:06.

Comment

DEFLECTION

Comment

Red herring

Comment

*Again. Has Trump threatened violence again. The answer would be yes.

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Red herring
                        Are you Profa? Seems like it.

Comment

I suggest 48 hours total digital detox, they can get your heart racing with just the weather reports

Comment

Dead flat wrong. Nutters like those that shot up those mosques are fringe on the extreme Right that nobody agrees with. The Left runs cover for Antifa and like groups. The violent on the Right can't openly organize on the internet, but those on the Left do continuously without any real interference.
                            Millions agree with the RW terrorist views. Many repeat the same things on comment sections across the web. It also doesn't help that I can go to Fox's comment sections and see people supporting the terrorist.
                            The Australian terrorist became radicalized through American radical RW media. The same websites that many Trump supporters frequent.
                            It's obvious this Australian was radicalized by these American RW outlets, why else would an Australian mention people like Jeb Bush and Agent Orange in his manifesto?

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

Millions agree with the RW terrorist views. Many repeat the same things on comment sections across the web. It also doesn't help that I can go to Fox's comment sections and see people supporting the terrorist.
                              The Australian terrorist became radicalized through American radical RW media. The same websites that many Trump supporters frequent.
                              It's obvious this Australian was radicalized by these American RW outlets, why else would an Australian mention people like Jeb Bush and Agent Orange in his manifesto?
                              And tens, if not hundreds of millions agree with Left Wing terrorist views. A radical Right winger couldn't buy an elected office or be a major politician. Radical Leftists regularly run for office and get elected.

It really doesn't matter how that nutter in New Zealand came to get radical views. As for his mentions of Jeb Bush and Agent Orange... Agent Orange is a conspiracy theory, as well as an actual thing, that's been around on the radical fringes Left and Right since Vietnam and the 70's. Jeb Bush? No idea but he is obviously a well known public figure.

The difference between your view of him and mine isn't that far apart. We both think he's a vile, evil POS. Where we differ is that I point out the radical Left is populated with equally vile POS's and in larger numbers, something you seem to want to entirely deny. For you only the radical Right is evil, while the Left is excused.

Comment

And tens, if not hundreds of millions agree with Left Wing terrorist views. A radical Right winger couldn't buy an elected office or be a major politician. Radical Leftists regularly run for office and get elected.

It really doesn't matter how that nutter in New Zealand came to get radical views. As for his mentions of Jeb Bush and Agent Orange... Agent Orange is a conspiracy theory, as well as an actual thing, that's been around on the radical fringes Left and Right since Vietnam and the 70's. Jeb Bush? No idea but he is obviously a well known public figure.

The difference between your view of him and mine isn't that far apart. We both think he's a vile, evil POS. Where we differ is that I point out the radical Left is populated with equally vile POS's and in larger numbers, something you seem to want to entirely deny. For you only the radical Right is evil, while the Left is excused.
                                That's only your opinion and doesn't make sense. Radical RW media told you that and shapes your opinion of the world and people.

The FBI knows what the truth is.

CR_XXXX_MurderExtremismReport_PieChart3_vF.jpg

DeKQZ.gif

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X