Is Trump Threatening Violence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

No he encouraged his followers to punch people who were disturbing his meetings .
    And he told his followers to bring a gun to a knife fight.

Oh wait, that would only be bad if trump said it.
    Never mind
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Interestingly, Trump has withdrawn his nefarious comment:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

The shallowness of Trump:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/15/polit...ler/index.html
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

No, but he encouraged his followers to punch people who don't agree with them.
          As opposed to the numerous accounts of those opposed to Trump actually attacking Trump supporters?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
            Exactly what should he have done. Gone on at length in an emotional burst of blathering and blubbering over what happened halfway around the planet in another country like Obama would have?

All the hand wringing in the universe won't change what happened but I guess for the snowflake sort of jellyfish it makes them feel better...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

As opposed to the numerous accounts of those opposed to Trump actually attacking Trump supporters?
              We have a thread for that;
              The MAGA hate and violence thread

Some perspective;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IABR...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Exactly what should he have done. Gone on at length in an emotional burst of blathering and blubbering over what happened halfway around the planet in another country like Obama would have?

All the hand wringing in the universe won't change what happened but I guess for the snowflake sort of jellyfish it makes them feel better...
                He never should have made the comment in the first place. He's president and it's about time that he acted the part.

Comment

Trump scares the bejesus out of me, President Donald Trumpís former lawyer Michael Cohen on Wednesday says he fears that Trump will not concede the White House if he loses the 2020 presidential election.

Comment

Originally posted by bill shack View Post
                    Trump scares the bejesus out of me, President Donald Trumpís former lawyer Michael Cohen on Wednesday says he fears that Trump will not concede the White House if he loses the 2020 presidential election.
                    Cohen is an idiot. It's easy to tell, he's also a lawyer and the two are synonymous. One thing's for certain, if Trump does lose, he won't loot the White House like the Clintons did. I have little doubt the furnishings aren't garish enough for his tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

He never should have made the comment in the first place. He's president and it's about time that he acted the part.
                      I agree. But given that more than one Democrat has argued for violence against Trump and Trump supporters with little backlash-- Maxine Waters being but one example-- In a sense he's simply going as low as his opponents who went there first.

Comment

You know, I wouldn't normally say this but after the senseless attack in NZ, I'm starting to think Trump supporters deserve it. This isn't a matter of right vs left politics anymore where both sides deserve respect regardless of their opinion. What we're seeing taking shape is a modern day nazi movement. Not based on the acts of a few, but based on a shared hatred and rhetoric that motivates and ultimately convinces such whack jobs to act.
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by bill shack View Post
                          BS by a BS Artist!
                          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

You know, I wouldn't normally say this but after the senseless attack in NZ, I'm starting to think Trump supporters deserve it. This isn't a matter of right vs left politics anymore where both sides deserve respect regardless of their opinion. What we're seeing taking shape is a modern day nazi movement. Not based on the acts of a few, but based on a shared hatred and rhetoric that motivates and ultimately convinces such whack jobs to act.
                            That'd be Antifa, not some lone wolves from the radical Right. The Nazi's acted in a mob, not individually.

Comment

That'd be Antifa, not some lone wolves from the radical Right. The Nazi's acted in a mob, not individually.
                              Their beliefs are not radical, they're mainstream right wing beliefs. That's the difference.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Their beliefs are not radical, they're mainstream right wing beliefs. That's the difference.
                                Dead flat wrong. Nutters like those that shot up those mosques are fringe on the extreme Right that nobody agrees with. The Left runs cover for Antifa and like groups. The violent on the Right can't openly organize on the internet, but those on the Left do continuously without any real interference.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X