Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trumps are not Qualified to Determine What Americans Need...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cambronnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
    History is full of idiots - plenty of them quite rich, popular and successful.

Take Charles VI Of France, for instance, also known as Charles le Bien Aimé, the Well-Beloved.

http://madmonarchs.guusbeltman.nl/ma...arles6_bio.htm

No no - you want my opinion on Clinton, start a thread on Clinton, see you there

Thankfully, Hillary has been cast upon the dustbin of history.
    No more need be said.

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    History is full of idiots - plenty of them quite rich, popular and successful.

Take Charles VI Of France, for instance, also known as Charles le Bien Aimé, the Well-Beloved.

http://madmonarchs.guusbeltman.nl/ma...arles6_bio.htm

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
    Somehow he beat a candidate who has been called the smartest woman in the world for better than 20 years.
    If Trump is an idiot, I have to wonder what that makes the person he beat.
    No no - you want my opinion on Clinton, start a thread on Clinton, see you there
    Last edited by Snowygerry; 19 Mar 19, 10:14.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied

Only because you lot voted for him
    Somehow he beat a candidate who has been called the smartest woman in the world for better than 20 years.
    If Trump is an idiot, I have to wonder what that makes the person he beat.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Nichols View Post

He ran for president once and won.

Clinton took in $1 billion, Trump took in $600 million for the campaign.

Trump is rich.

…..and "he's an idiot".....
    Funny how so many people with absolutely unsuccessful lives consider a man who has made billions and literally carved himself a place in history 'an idiot'.

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    Only because you lot voted for him

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied
    And he's an idiot of course.

Clinton took in $1 billion, Trump took in $600 million for the campaign.

Trump is rich.

…..and "he's an idiot".....

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    And he's an idiot of course.

Can't string a coherent sentence together, nor complete a complex thought,

relies on a vocabulary of 50 words, three facial expressions, and two hand movements.

Also - he has very bad manners.

Homer Simpson would have been a better choice.

But he wasn't on the ballot, Hillary Clinton was - I understand that

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    I still haven't seen why a successful self-made billionaire is less qualified than a foreign-born community organizer from a bankrupt city, or a former governor with a very checkered past, or an ex-teacher turned political hack.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    sweat equity
    Consider getting some REAL Perspective, Folks

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

That is consistent with my point.
    The sole national office is selected in a manner (The EC) that recognizes and preserves State sovereignty.
    The president is elected by the EC for a reason, not by accident.
    Complaining that the president isn’t selected the same way all other offices are selected ignores the fact that the president’s office is very different from all other offices.
    You are comparing apples to oranges and pretending there is no difference.
    Actually, it is comparing apples to potatoes and that is a concept that may be lost upon those whom neither garden nor farm, ETC. ...

If you ain't gettin' dirt under your fingernails from Feb. to Nov.(+), you ain't got any real connection to Nature ~ ~ Gia ~~ Mother Earth ~~~ The Planet ~~ Environment ~~ Ecology ~~ .... ETC. ... ~~

Property and sweat equity is the true gauge of vested interest in the Planet~Biosphere~Ecology~Habitat of this third planet from a star/Sun in an obscure edge of a typical Galaxy in a VAST Universe ...

Consider getting some REAL Perspective, Folks ...

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by marktwain View Post

TAg- hopefully you'll look north and realize what THAT means
    and more https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...te&FORM=HDRSC2
    Yes, I realize what it means. It means that the Senate would have like 58 Republicans in it at this time since state legislatures or governors appointed senators before that amendment. Those two senators represented their state government, not the people directly. That way the states got a say in what went on in Washington.

Right now, Senators are just a repetition of the House of Representatives and the states have little or no pull in Washington. The corruption would be identical...

Leave a comment:

• Marmat
    replied
    Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Now I see it. You Canucks have nothing on us New Yorkers: our state legislators get to fondle female staffers -- and the taxpayers get stuck with the tab.

I grew up in his NYS Assembly district, and worked on-and-off at his various non-profits, therefore learning all there is to know about politics.
    Ah, but seeing as you were a 14 year old junior staffer at the time, learning the gropes, er, I mean the ropes, everything was on the up and up.

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied

Worster then Thatter.....

Now I see it. You Canucks have nothing on us New Yorkers: our state legislators get to fondle female staffers -- and the taxpayers get stuck with the tab.

I grew up in his NYS Assembly district, and worked on-and-off at his various non-profits, therefore learning all there is to know about politics.

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied

Your illustration failed to post . . . Shame too, as I'm sure it was a good one.

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

My goodness, aren't you the little cynic.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X