X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

They don't care. It's not their money being wasted in order to snag more votes for them in the elections.
    And therein lies the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

They don't care. It's not their money being wasted in order to snag more votes for them in the elections.
    That's all his Wall is for Bubba

Leave a comment:

• SRV Ron
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    For the dumb Democrat that still doesn't get it that equals $1,400,000,000. Get it now?

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Estimates of illegals are around 20 million in our country times that by $70,000 cost for each per year and see what you come up with for total cost.

For the dumb Democrat that still doesn't get it that equals $1,400,000,000. Get it now?

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

A story buried in the paper here today was about an illegal that died in ICE custody. The article whined about this and then buried in the article towards the end it mentioned the guy was in custody before hand for a DUI and had prior misdemeanors along with having been deported five (5) previous times making that charge a serious felony. Yet it was ICE that was made out to be the bad guy in the article.
    An illegal criminal in Florida drove up medical expenses to around $80,000 before being deported. I believe he was involved in a hit and run while DUI. Let the ******* Democrats pay for this ****.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied

You forgot to mention that each illegal criminal immigrant costs the US taxpayer around 70,000 dollars each year. I know damn well they aren't paying that back in taxes.
    A story buried in the paper here today was about an illegal that died in ICE custody. The article whined about this and then buried in the article towards the end it mentioned the guy was in custody before hand for a DUI and had prior misdemeanors along with having been deported five (5) previous times making that charge a serious felony. Yet it was ICE that was made out to be the bad guy in the article.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Art of the Deal

My father was born in NJ.

Three times to the press within the last week. My father was born in Germany.

Fathers birth certificate shows he was born in NYC.
    As long as it isn't Kenya, I'm okay with it.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

I'm more concerned with 4,000 murders, 30,000 rapes and 100,000 other violent crimes committed by illegal Intruders against US citizens on our own soil.... but I can see your point.
    The diseases they bring with them could be the real killer, everything else would just be a drop in the bucket.

California, once a great place to live, now cannot get by without massive Federal funding to cover the costs of basic services toillegals who never contribute anything resembling the Billions they cost the state.
    However, the Demonrats openly defy Federal immigration law .... and it is all about suffing the Ballot Boxes with illegal votes.
    Period.
    You forgot to mention that each illegal criminal immigrant costs the US taxpayer around 70,000 dollars each year. I know damn well they aren't paying that back in taxes.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Art of the Deal

My father was born in NJ.

Three times to the press within the last week. My father was born in Germany.

Fathers birth certificate shows he was born in NYC.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied

Yup, another Democratic moron, the problem has more to do with five illegal immigrant families using a toilet design for one household. Multiply that by thousands and the sewage system goes bust. And who do you think pays for the shiters?
    I'm more concerned with 4,000 murders, 30,000 rapes and 100,000 other violent crimes committed by illegal Intruders against US citizens on our own soil.... but I can see your point.
    The diseases they bring with them could be the real killer, everything else would just be a drop in the bucket.

California, once a great place to live, now cannot get by without massive Federal funding to cover the costs of basic services toillegals who never contribute anything resembling the Billions they cost the state.
    However, the Demonrats openly defy Federal immigration law .... and it is all about suffing the Ballot Boxes with illegal votes.
    Period.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Sean The lying Irishman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHjFS5f1IT0

A very stable genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym1NLvmcl0k

start at 10:20 and tell me he isn't ill
    Last edited by Half Pint John; 07 Apr 19, 12:34.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

There is no Life, or Liberty, after Left Politics.
    Nicely put...

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Meanwhile, PATRIOT Act has yet to equal infringement the Democrats and FDR did in 1940's to Japanese Americans and our "internment" camps.

Do you really think the times and actions are comparable?

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied

And no matter how much they attack me, the initiatives we sponsor consistently win at the ballot box. It drives them crazy.

10 out of 20??? Stretching it a bit.
    Actually, if you were really involved in the political process and not just spending a lifetime sucking out of the taxpayers and nation's treasury you'd know that over half of initiatives in general fail to get voter approval.

Notice also you fail to grasp the main item here, which is efforts by Democrats to constrain freedom of political action and basic rights by a citizen, in violation of state and USA Constitution, merely because he is in legal opposition to their agenda.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied

Which party cut in to our rights with the Patriot Act? What liberty have you lost under Obama or Clinton. Are there any restrictions on what country's you can visit?
    On Saturday, February 27, 2010, President Barack Obama signed into law legislation that would temporarily extend, for one year, three controversial provisions of the Patriot Act that had been set to expire:[215][216][217][218]
    • Authorize court-approved roving wiretaps that permit surveillance on multiple phones.
    • Allow court-approved seizure of records and property in anti-terrorism operations.
    • Permit surveillance against a so-called lone wolf, a non-U.S. citizen engaged in terrorism who may not be part of a recognized terrorist group.[219]

In a vote on February 8, 2011, the House of Representatives considered a further extension of the Act through the end of 2011.[220] House leadership moved the extension bill under suspension of the rules, which is intended for noncontroversial legislation and requires two-thirds majority to pass.[220] After the vote, the extension bill did not pass; 277 members voted in favor, which was less than the 290 votes needed to pass the bill under suspension of the rules.[220] Without an extension, the Act was set to expire on February 28, 2011. However, it eventually passed, 275–144.[221] The FISA Sunsets Extension Act of 2011 was signed into law February 25, 2011.

On May 26, 2011, President Barack Obama used an Autopen to sign the PATRIOT Sunsets Extension Act of 2011, a four-year extension of three key provisions in the USA PATRIOT Act while he was in France:[8]roving wiretaps, searches of business records (the "library records provision"), and conducting surveillance of "lone wolves"—individuals suspected of terrorist-related activities not linked to terrorist groups.[9] Republican leaders[222] questioned if the use of the Autopen met the constitutional requirements for signing a bill into law
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

Perhaps your hero Barry whom waived and extended the sunset(expiration) provisions.

Meanwhile, PATRIOT Act has yet to equal infringement the Democrats and FDR did in 1940's to Japanese Americans and our "internment" camps.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X