Democrat Stupidity beyond belief.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

An the Fk head GOP what's to control a woman's body. Out damn spot!!!!!!!!!!
    Why give the future human a say in the issue?
    Oh, yeah, it's just a fetus, a damn spot.
    As for the father,, he's only there to pay if the abortion fails.
    Speaking of ...
    If only we could get retro-abortions on about have the liberals and Democrats,
    that would be MAGA !

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      He truly is...
      The flatulent four ???

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

The flatulent four ???
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock

I could say the same regards the fathers of Obama, and Bill Clinton and Hillary Rotten, and many others ...

Masturbation only "aborts" half of a potential.
            By your "logic" we should apply also to the menstrual cycle.

Actually have rather mixed feelings regards abortion. Considering the rather basic and primitive development involved, the first trimester of a fetus I can accept as subject to termination. After that point things start to look a bit too developed for me to feel comfortable with aborting, especially when reflecting on responses from the sprout inside mom to outside stimulations (aside from the question of when might the soul become attached.)

Then again, one could make the case that if a woman is willing to abort, perhaps she wouldn't have been a very good mother anyway.

And going for a third side of the coin, since I'm fairly convinced on concept of reincarnation, one could try to be pragmatic and say the soul/being will just have to recycle it's karma and try again in another host.
            I don't like abortions. I also don't like government mixing in the lives of people that they won't support. It's not governments business. Abortions well continue regardless of what the law says. Just unsafe ones.

Then you go into areas were I have totally different thoughts. The soul, never proved, only hope for and reincarnation. Your comparison of masturbation to menstrual cycle is absurd at best.

Comment

Where's the stupidity? Outside of your spin article blog?

Seems to me the statement is to fix a problem and shave some costs. Most progressive areas are economic powerhouses, even in red states. And you hate that!

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John

Typical, Condoms...IF only Trumps daddy had used one.
                Trump lies so much he even lies about where his parents were born.

https://www.newsweek.com/where-was-d...s-born-1384374

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                  Progressive Democrats want to micromanage every aspect of our lives for our own good and being and that of the environment.

That is true. However in this case De-Blasio has a point. Basic aspects of living life, such as how to use a toilet, are no longer being taught as a tenet of parenting and/or schooling. Public restrooms have become cesspools where people won't even grant the courtesy flushing when they are finished, if they bother to actually use the toilet at all.

When I was in grade school one of the field trips we took was to the local waste treatment plant where, among other topics, what was acceptable to flush down a toilet and why was a featured part of the lesson. Today the field trips are dominated by leftist indoctrination, taking the kids to mosque to learn how to be good little muslims or to the library to hear transvestite story time.
                  Last edited by Martok; 07 Apr 19, 15:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    And what about Republican stupidity and the lack of moral courage and a backbone?
                    Seems to come no where near that of the Liberal-Left-Democrats!

Latest example of what the future holds is here in my state of Washington, where our Democrat Attorney General in cahoots with our Democrat Governor(whom has started his bid to run for POTUS) are busy wasting taxpayer funds and resources to silence a citizen whom has been in the forefront these last few decades trying to make elected officials accountable and restrain their abuse of the citizens.

Tim Eyman Legal Defense Fund
                    Washington state government is trying to drive me out of politics. Permanently.

If they are successful, who will dare to run initiatives to keep them accountable? They will have unchecked power to run this state into the ground!
                    Fascism: “A government system that forcibly suppresses opposition and criticism.”

My name is Tim Eyman.
                    I’'m a battle tested conservative political activist. For 20 years, I’'ve sponsored and qualified 16 statewide initiatives for a public vote. Voters have approved 10 of them. Those successful tax initiatives have saved taxpayers over $40 billion so far. Liberals despise me because I am a relentless advocate for conservative values in such a liberal Seattle-centric state. And no matter how much they attack me, the initiatives we sponsor consistently win at the ballot box. It drives them crazy.
                    Why do I need help?

Washington state’s Attorney General — Democrat Bob Ferguson — is attacking me and my family.
                    This is the same Democrat AG who’s constantly suing President Trump (35 times), suing a grandmother for not doing the flowers at a gay wedding, suing a high school football coach for praying after games, and suing other conservatives.

Ferguson is running for governor in 2020 and he figures that suing conservatives like me will impress the crazy liberals in his party. His lawsuit against me seeks to impose on me a lifetime ban on all future political activity. That'’s right — his stated purpose is to stop me from doing initiatives for the rest of my life. This is political persecution.

Last year at his splashy press conference, the AG announced he was going after me and wants a $2.1 million fine and a lifetime ban on all future political activity by me.

My attorney responded:
                    “For all the heated rhetoric earlier today, this dispute is simple: whether two transactions from 5 years ago needed to be included on 2012’s campaign reports. The Attorney General believes they should, we do not. From the beginning, Mr. Eyman has made clear he did nothing wrong … It is chilling that the stated purpose of this action is to permanently bar him from participating in the political process in this State.”

His legal costs are zero because taxpayers are paying for his lawyers…while I had to privately fund-raise to pay for mine.
                    http://www.timdefense.com/
                    .................................................. .....
                    Today's American New Left/Democrats - making Hitler and the Nazis look like a jay-vee team!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Addendum to the above, text from a recent received email;
                      I am completely flabbergasted at the result of today's hearing. It is truly insane. No where in state law, the state Constitution, or the U.S. Constitution is the government allowed to restrict the free speech rights of a citizen like what the AG is proposing for me.

So I asked the judge to kill off that completely absurd portion of the AG's lawsuit against me, the lifetime ban on my future political activities.

I went first. I was very nervous. Here's how I began:

"Your Honor, this case is overwhelming. This motion before you is not. It's very simple: Does the Fair Campaign Practices Act or the state and federal Constitutions allow injunctive relief that is this broad, this vague, for the rest of my life? I'm asking you to rule they don't."

I went on from there, reiterating the points I made in my brief: http://tinyurl.com/EymanLegalBrief

After I was done, then the State went and then I closed things out.

Then the judge said the issue wasn't "ripe" yet. That he'd decide it later.

You can watch it yourself here (starts at 9 minute mark): http://tinyurl.com/LifetimeBanHearing

Procedurally, he didn't rule. But that's not how political litigation like this works. It'll start with: the AG's lifetime ban "survived" summary judgement. Soon after, it'll morph into "the court validated the AG's lifetime ban." And eventually, it'll be "the AG's lifetime ban is legal and constitutional and permitted (it must be, because the judge had the chance to strike it down, and he didn't)."

When will he rule on it? The trial was originally Nov 2018. Then the AG got it delayed to Jan 2020. This week, I got notified it got delayed again (so it may be 2021 or 2022 -- nine or ten years after original complaint).

With this political litigation, Bob Ferguson wants this:

The only reason I'm still here and I'm still fighting is because friends like you have been willing to help me fight back.

Comment

So there is no life left after politics?
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          So there is no life left after politics?
                          There is no Life, or Liberty, after Left Politics.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                            Where's the stupidity? Outside of your spin article blog?

Seems to me the statement is to fix a problem and shave some costs. Most progressive areas are economic powerhouses, even in red states. And you hate that!
                            Are they? Conservative states have a cottage industry in poaching businesses from your over regulated crime zones. You used to be a powerhouse but that tide has been ebbing for years. But hey, thanks for sending Amazon our way.
                            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

There is no Life, or Liberty, after Left Politics.
                              Which party cut in to our rights with the Patriot Act? What liberty have you lost under Obama or Clinton. Are there any restrictions on what country's you can visit?

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

Are they? Conservative states have a cottage industry in poaching businesses from your over regulated crime zones. You used to be a powerhouse but that tide has been ebbing for years. But hey, thanks for sending Amazon our way.
                                Republicans Control the Poorest States, Democrats Control States With Highest Earners: Report

https://www.theroot.com/republicans-...ntr-1829948803

Let the light shine in...to your basement.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X