X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T. A. Gardner
    started a topic The MAGA hate and violence thread

The MAGA hate and violence thread

Know of a story where someone was thumped on, their property damaged, or they were otherwise assaulted, insulted, or attacked for wearing a MAGA hat, espousing a pro Trump view, or the like?

Here's one from Phoenix just a few days ago:

Nick Dugas left work at Paradise Valley Mall at 1:30 on a recent Saturday afternoon and noticed his SUV listing to the left.
    “That doesn’t seem right,” he thought. Dugas saw that his front left tire was flat and groaned...

Dugas works as a retail security manager, so he went back into the mall to look at surveillance footage of the parking lot.

At 12:40 p.m., a car parked next to his SUV. Four women got out. Two of them peered into his vehicle — where there was a red "Make America Great Again" hat on the console.
    The women went into a store, reappeared seven minutes later and got into their car. But a minute later, the driver and front passenger got out again.
    The driver squatted next to his tire. The front passenger stood next to her, scanning the parking lot.
    The left side of Dugas’ SUV dropped. The women got back into their car and drove away.

He turned over their names and surveillance video to Phoenix police.
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...re/3141838002/

Yep, Dugas found out the names of the women and turned them into the police. But, this is nothing new. Hatred of Trump runs deep and turns otherwise sane people into insane violent tire slashers apparently.

What's your story?

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    I expect a lot more conservatives to opt for a cc permit and a lot more dead antifa...
    Depends on where you live. If you stay away from the Gulag-University Archipelago then you should have no problem. Creeps like AntiFu only exist where they can live at the expense of others.
    And before I forget;

Good News, everyone!
    (I should make this a regular thing, but that guy in Futurama beat me to it)

Spent most of the week working like mad, but I didn't forget something very cool I need to share.

Last Sunday me & a couple of friends went to brunch at a popular local place for a Birthday thing, and a very busy one. I was wearing my MAGA hat and got compliments coming and going, but I never saw the one that was apparently most impressed.
    Half way through the meal, the waitress revealed that "its been taken care of".
    And then we were very surprised to find out it wasn't just me, it was all three of us that had been comped by this stranger that I don't think even spoke to me.

We were floored. This place ain't the Ritz, but it ain't cheap either.

So be brave, wear your hats!
    You never know what might happen....

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    I expect a lot more conservatives to opt for a cc permit and a lot more dead antifa...

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

The future of this country is antifa, Milo Yiannopoulos and conservatives who get punched in the face and then whine on television about it.
    While I have no doubt that this is your fondest hope, its not very likely to continue for much longer.

When AntiFa start getting their kneecaps smashed with hammers and Red-Banner thugs looking for "racists" to maim start getting shot, the whole rotten (bowel) movement dies overnight.
    As was the case after Kent State.

To make the Devil run for his life, all you have to do is confront him.
    The only question is, how far will the Left stick their collective necks out in the meanwhile?
    IMHO, they have not gone nearly far enough, yet.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Maybe he's not a fighter. Not everyone is.
    Every man should know how to defend himself. But, we live in a society where it's ok for men to not be physically active, it's ok that they can't do something as simple as change their own motor oil, can't drive a manual, and when in a confrontation their first instinct is to fix their hair. Meanwhile in Russia men are growing up much tougher and there's a greater emphasis put on maintaining their masculinity.

The future of this country is antifa, Milo Yiannopoulos and conservatives who get punched in the face and then whine on television about it.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied

If that's the case, then thugs rule ads civil war is already here.
    It is, but the aggressors are the most cowardly ones, making this one of the weirdest wars in history. The tony handful of instigators have to keep running around to fire up their soldiers and push them over the edge, helped along by twisted media reports.
    That is why you see it happening sporadically or in waves at big planned events.

The frustration must be incredible, they just can't seem to trigger the response the want in a country where *90% of the people are basically good people who just want to be left alone.

*yes, the opposite of what Junior would have you think of your fellow man, and I'm sticking to it.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Maybe he was under the delusion that intellectual discussion still has a place on college campuses.
    Obviously, violence and forceful intimidation are the driving forces at Universities today. Anyone that walks into such places needs to understand that the slavering fanatics are in control, and react accordingly.
    If that's the case, then thugs rule ads civil war is already here.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied

Maybe he was under the delusion that intellectual discussion still has a place on college campuses.
    Obviously, violence and forceful intimidation are the driving forces at Universities today. Anyone that walks into such places needs to understand that the slavering fanatics are in control, and react accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied

This guy gets punched in the face and does nothing back? Total puss. He has to know he was within his legal right to defend himself.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

THey just keep assaulting people...

A sword?
    No, that's just nuts, how can that be true.... were they at a renaissance fair?

They should BOTH get together and sue the DNC for making people crazy enough to think it's okay to attack anyone that supports Trump.

But that would never happen; Democrats have been trained to ignore reason and treat every Trump supporter as Sub-Human.
    The only way back from that is War, the kind that leaves millions dead and Nations ruined.
    Which is probably the purpose in the first place.
    I agree, although I don't think the Dems will prevail in such a war.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Here's a case of what I'd call Left v. Right violence... In San Francisco no less.

A man wearing a MAGA hat has it knocked off by some Leftist. He responds by whipping out a sword (yes, a sword) and lops the guy's hand off.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp

I doubt the attempted murder charge will stand, but the hat guy will definitely get hit with assault with a deadly weapon.

Anyway, it illustrates what I've long said. The Left widely engages in low grade violence and expects no repercussions for it. The Right is individually very good at violence when provoked or they want to do so. In this case, provoked. The Leftist is always surprised and shocked that the Right responds like that.

Get a clue Gaucin (the hat knocker offer), if you're an @$$hole to people they might well return the favor with interest.
    THey just keep assaulting people...

A sword?
    No, that's just nuts, how can that be true.... were they at a renaissance fair?

They should BOTH get together and sue the DNC for making people crazy enough to think it's okay to attack anyone that supports Trump.

But that would never happen; Democrats have been trained to ignore reason and treat every Trump supporter as Sub-Human.
    The only way back from that is War, the kind that leaves millions dead and Nations ruined.
    Which is probably the purpose in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied

Exactly why I'm not so sure the attempted murder charges will be dropped in the SF incident.

Let that be a lesson for the liberals out there. Don't touch someone unless you're ready to go to war.
    Because it's overreach. The likelihood, even in SF, is that the guy gets charged with assault with a deadly weapon and pleas out in a deal. A persecutor even in SF is unlikely to get an attempted murder charge from an assault case.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

You have a legal right to defend yourself in California?! Whoda thunk it!
    Exactly why I'm not so sure the attempted murder charges will be dropped in the SF incident.

Let that be a lesson for the liberals out there. Don't touch someone unless you're ready to go to war.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Is that the only thing about the video that bothers you?
    You are more troubled by the fact that the guy who got sucker punched didn’t hit back than the fact he was attacked?
    Color me shocked that you would look for a way to criticize the innocent party in this case, rather than the attacker.

You will note that almost immediately after sucker punching the much smaller victim, the attacker started to leave. Once he walked away, the innocent victim’’’s right to hit back expired.
    So he did not have a legal right to hit back at the attacker as he walked away. That isn’t self defense.
    The guy grabs his property off of him, punches him in the face (some might say shove, but his hand was closed and strikes his face) and then approaches him in an aggressive manner. But, the conservative boy was too worried about fixing his hair (like some sort of woman) instead of having his guard up after being physically assaulted. Then he's punched again. The second that punch was thrown he should have been defending himself, but again he was too worried about his hair.

Can we expect you to attack the victim’’s fashion sense next?
    I'm not metro.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied

This guy gets punched in the face and does nothing back? Total puss. He has to know he was within his legal right to defend himself.

Is that the only thing about the video that bothers you?
    You are more troubled by the fact that the guy who got sucker punched didn’t hit back than the fact he was attacked?
    Color me shocked that you would look for a way to criticize the innocent party in this case, rather than the attacker.

You will note that almost immediately after sucker punching the much smaller victim, the attacker started to leave. Once he walked away, the innocent victim’’’s right to hit back expired.
    So he did not have a legal right to hit back at the attacker as he walked away. That isn’t self defense.
    Can we expect you to attack the victim’’s fashion sense next?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X