The MAGA hate and violence thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
    MM! There is something DELIGHTFULLY SURREAL about you giving OUT psychiatric advice - but we all still lov you, anyway....
    Actually, psych was part of my medical training.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Left-Wing thugs rule at Berkely-

Not something the Controlled Media would report on, so Fox has to take up the slack, again.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Got a live one here -

This freakish, totally insane (just wait till you see her) woman of Palo Alto went mad on seeing and old man wearing a MAGA hat in a coffee House. She screams the usual Hate at him, including the Nazi stuff .... he's Jewish, but why would a Neo-Communist care?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAWEslbEoh4

She then posts "Does anyone know this guy?" Looking for him, his family members, etc. "He'll think twice before doing that again in my town."
        HER town?
        A princess by any other name.
        She called the police to find out what this guys personal info was.... who told her that's how it works?

Maybe her College Professor/boyfriend/master told her more about how the KGB works than about what Democracy & Liberty are.

So the good news is, she got fired after posting and bragging about it online.
        Even better, she failed to get everyone else in the shop to also jump up and go after him. She even berates them all on line, saying it is the duty of all white people to...
        ... to harass elderly Jewish men?

Gee, doesn't that sound familiar?
        I dunno, I'll get back to that later.

The fact is, TDS is real, the media has already cause mass-hysteria among Leftists and transformed Liberals into Authoritarians mobsters.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I think I'm going to have to get a MAGA hat just because of this sort of crap. I could use somebody else buying all my beer for me.

Comment

I love my Deplorable hat! I get lots of double-takes from passersby.
            It's interesting...all the different reactions to it.

Image result for deplorable hat
            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Here's a case of what I'd call Left v. Right violence... In San Francisco no less.

A man wearing a MAGA hat has it knocked off by some Leftist. He responds by whipping out a sword (yes, a sword) and lops the guy's hand off.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp

I doubt the attempted murder charge will stand, but the hat guy will definitely get hit with assault with a deadly weapon.

Anyway, it illustrates what I've long said. The Left widely engages in low grade violence and expects no repercussions for it. The Right is individually very good at violence when provoked or they want to do so. In this case, provoked. The Leftist is always surprised and shocked that the Right responds like that.

Get a clue Gaucin (the hat knocker offer), if you're an @$$hole to people they might well return the favor with interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                I love my Deplorable hat! I get lots of double-takes from passersby.
                It's interesting...all the different reactions to it.

Image result for deplorable hat
                That word certainly backfired on a criminal Democrat.
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Here's a case of what I'd call Left v. Right violence... In San Francisco no less.

A man wearing a MAGA hat has it knocked off by some Leftist. He responds by whipping out a sword (yes, a sword) and lops the guy's hand off.

I doubt the attempted murder charge will stand, but the hat guy will definitely get hit with assault with a deadly weapon.

Anyway, it illustrates what I've long said. The Left widely engages in low grade violence and expects no repercussions for it. The Right is individually very good at violence when provoked or they want to do so. In this case, provoked. The Leftist is always surprised and shocked that the Right responds like that.

Get a clue Gaucin (the hat knocker offer), if you're an @$$hole to people they might well return the favor with interest.
                  I would normally condemn such behavior but the wild hatred of the left and their own embrace of violence in the name of politics has drained my sympathy for any hardship they encounter. They bring it on themselves.
                  A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    Left-Wing thugs rule at Berkely-

Not something the Controlled Media would report on, so Fox has to take up the slack, again.

This guy gets punched in the face and does nothing back? Total puss. He has to know he was within his legal right to defend himself.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

This guy gets punched in the face and does nothing back? Total puss. He has to know he was within his legal right to defend himself.
                      You have a legal right to defend yourself in California?! Whoda thunk it!

Comment

Is that the only thing about the video that bothers you?
                        You are more troubled by the fact that the guy who got sucker punched didnít hit back than the fact he was attacked?
                        Color me shocked that you would look for a way to criticize the innocent party in this case, rather than the attacker.

You will note that almost immediately after sucker punching the much smaller victim, the attacker started to leave. Once he walked away, the innocent victimííís right to hit back expired.
                        So he did not have a legal right to hit back at the attacker as he walked away. That isnít self defense.
                        Can we expect you to attack the victimíís fashion sense next?
                        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Is that the only thing about the video that bothers you?
                          You are more troubled by the fact that the guy who got sucker punched didnít hit back than the fact he was attacked?
                          Color me shocked that you would look for a way to criticize the innocent party in this case, rather than the attacker.

You will note that almost immediately after sucker punching the much smaller victim, the attacker started to leave. Once he walked away, the innocent victimííís right to hit back expired.
                          So he did not have a legal right to hit back at the attacker as he walked away. That isnít self defense.
                          The guy grabs his property off of him, punches him in the face (some might say shove, but his hand was closed and strikes his face) and then approaches him in an aggressive manner. But, the conservative boy was too worried about fixing his hair (like some sort of woman) instead of having his guard up after being physically assaulted. Then he's punched again. The second that punch was thrown he should have been defending himself, but again he was too worried about his hair.

Can we expect you to attack the victimíís fashion sense next?
                          I'm not metro.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

You have a legal right to defend yourself in California?! Whoda thunk it!
                            Exactly why I'm not so sure the attempted murder charges will be dropped in the SF incident.

Let that be a lesson for the liberals out there. Don't touch someone unless you're ready to go to war.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Exactly why I'm not so sure the attempted murder charges will be dropped in the SF incident.

Let that be a lesson for the liberals out there. Don't touch someone unless you're ready to go to war.
                              Because it's overreach. The likelihood, even in SF, is that the guy gets charged with assault with a deadly weapon and pleas out in a deal. A persecutor even in SF is unlikely to get an attempted murder charge from an assault case.

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

THey just keep assaulting people...

A sword?
                                No, that's just nuts, how can that be true.... were they at a renaissance fair?

They should BOTH get together and sue the DNC for making people crazy enough to think it's okay to attack anyone that supports Trump.

But that would never happen; Democrats have been trained to ignore reason and treat every Trump supporter as Sub-Human.
                                The only way back from that is War, the kind that leaves millions dead and Nations ruined.
                                Which is probably the purpose in the first place.
                                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X