X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    What's bigoted about "Make America Great Again?" It is nothing more than a campaign slogan. By your example, I should beat down some military reenactor wearing a Nazi military uniform simply for wearing the uniform.
    Nothing. As I said, it has nothing to do with the hat or slogan. It's the fact that the vast majority of Trump supporters hold racist or bigoted views and if you have that hat, you're a Trump supporter. Not sure how I can make this any more clear.

If I'm wrong, show me one member here who is both a Trump supporter and has no issue with Islam. Prove me wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Nichols View Post

I'm okay with Islam as are all of my friends.

What is your point?

I'll give him Muslims who support trump.
    Presumably those muslims would also be ok with Islam

http://time.com/4259372/donald-trump-muslim-supporters/

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Does anyone know if TKJ (a.k.a. "Jay") is human ???
    On this forum would it matter?

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied

It is also clear that the majority of serious bigotry and racism on this forum comes from his keyboard.
    Well...not exactly. He has a few others to share that particular niche with.

Leave a comment:

• SRV Ron
    replied
    With the numerous examples of violence committed against anyone wearing a MAGA hat and libel committed by the media, the Second Civil War in this country is well under way.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Again, find me one Trump supporter who is ok with Islam. There aren't very many which is how we know them to be bigots and racists. One of many ways.

However, it is clear that in modern society bigotry or general negativity towards someone's religion or race is not something we accept. .
    1 He means : those who criticise the Islam are bigots and racists .
    2 He means : we ( the cultural fascists ) do not accept any criticism of the Islam .And we ( the cultural fascists ) have the right to use violence against those who disagree with our opinions .

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikki View Post

I was thinking the exact same thing. He or she talks and makes excuses for them as if he or she know for certain their intent and mindset.
    This is why I don't want anything to do with him or her.

Does anyone know if TKJ is male or female? I have no idea.
    Does anyone know if TKJ (a.k.a. "Jay") is human ???

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied
    It's clear that the majority of the serious bigotry and racism comes from the Left, not the Right.
    It is also clear that the majority of serious bigotry and racism on this forum comes from his keyboard.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied

The hat doesn't make them a racist or bigot, it's their views that does. We know their views given the hat. Again, find me one Trump supporter who is ok with Islam. There aren't very many which is how we know them to be bigots and racists. One of many ways.
    That is pure... 100% pure... bigot. How do you know they're "bigots and racists" simply by wearing a hat that by acronym means "Make America Great Again?" Are you telepathic? Empathic? Or do you assume-- meaning you are making an ass out of yourself-- by not knowing the person but simply assuming they must, have to, without a doubt are, somehow a bigot or racist?
    Is bigotry against bigotry also bigotry? A weak argument for you to make, but by definition I suppose so. The question I would have is whether or not you would look down on someone who was a bigot against Nazism? If not, then we could agree that those who promote such abhorrent ideologies deserve to not be accepted by the rest of society. That doesn't mean we can abuse or assault those people though, laws still apply to everyone no matter how abhorrent they are. They also still have their 1st amendment and all other rights as well.
    What's bigoted about "Make America Great Again?" It is nothing more than a campaign slogan. By your example, I should beat down some military reenactor wearing a Nazi military uniform simply for wearing the uniform.

By your idiot definition, Mel Brooks, a comedian and Jew, is a Nazi.

What "abhorrent ideologies" are being expressed by "Make America Great Again?"

It isn't me making the "weak argument," it is you. You are saying that simple possession of or wearing of a MAGA hat makes someone automatically a bigot and racist. That is truly asinine. It is beyond reason and the pale that anyone could make that argument without being a dyed in the wool hater bigot.

Also, that's not to say Trump supporters are on the level of Nazis yet. They're not. However, it is clear that in modern society bigotry or general negativity towards someone's religion or race is not something we accept. Trump supporters will say it's justified in certain circumstances when a specific group deserves it, which again highlights that this is a cultural issue at stake.
    It's clear that the majority of the serious bigotry and racism comes from the Left, not the Right.

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied
    Again, find me one Trump supporter who is ok with Islam.
    I'm okay with Islam as are all of my friends.

What is your point?

Leave a comment:

• Nikki
    replied

I seriously doubt that they know you.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. He or she talks and makes excuses for them as if he or she know for certain their intent and mindset.
    This is why I don't want anything to do with him or her.

Does anyone know if TKJ is male or female? I have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post

The reality is much, much worse
    kathygriffin5.jpg
    OOOOH Otto....Now I understand your concern about leg razor licenses in Belgium..

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied

That's a complete load of steaming $h!+. The hat doesn't make someone a racist or bigot, particularly in cases where the assaulter doesn't even know the person wearing the hat. Instead, it says that the bigot is the attacker who holds a view that anyone wearing such a hat must automatically be some sort of racist, islamophobe, hater, bigot, sexist, or whatever. The mere fact that the attacker automatically thinks that of the wearer by definintion is a bigot.

Therefore, you have this backwards. The bigot, and hater is the attacker, not the hat wearer. I will give you that someone wearing a MAGA hat may be a racist or bigot, but until you know that person you cannot make that determination based on their simply wearing the hat.
    The hat doesn't make them a racist or bigot, it's their views that does. We know their views given the hat. Again, find me one Trump supporter who is ok with Islam. There aren't very many which is how we know them to be bigots and racists. One of many ways.

Is bigotry against bigotry also bigotry? A weak argument for you to make, but by definition I suppose so. The question I would have is whether or not you would look down on someone who was a bigot against Nazism? If not, then we could agree that those who promote such abhorrent ideologies deserve to not be accepted by the rest of society. That doesn't mean we can abuse or assault those people though, laws still apply to everyone no matter how abhorrent they are. They also still have their 1st amendment and all other rights as well.

Also, that's not to say Trump supporters are on the level of Nazis yet. They're not. However, it is clear that in modern society bigotry or general negativity towards someone's religion or race is not something we accept. Trump supporters will say it's justified in certain circumstances when a specific group deserves it, which again highlights that this is a cultural issue at stake.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied

Yes, it is. It proves one more case of the Left's mindset.
    This isn't a political matter. This is a cultural issue which is why people are reacting so strongly to it.

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Watch the Blood pressure g David.....High blood pressure could mush your brains and turn you liberal....
    Not only can't the left meme but they don't have a comedian that is actually funny

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X