The MAGA hate and violence thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

It is the reason why conservative views on race end up being dangerous, they lead to discrimination.
    Nonsense. That's just your paranoia acting up again. You really to get that fixed.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

YOU MEAN TO SAY that what I do here - isn't productive work?"

What happened to my 'advisor to the Universe' official status?
      You've been downsized to "Assistant to the assistant to the assistant to the undersecretary to the deputy of the apprentice in charge of the mail room".

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

In fact, Swift Transportation just lost a lawsuit over wages with their truck drivers to the possible tune of $250 million + in back wages due over things like wait times not being counted as working...

https://www.thetruckersreport.com/co...swift-drivers/
        Sounds perfectly fair to me. Swift shouldn't have been cheating them to begin with.

Big rigs might be good for hauling stuff, but they ruin our highways, especially the secondary roads that are so common in my area, and they break more windshields while they're doing it than they should ever be allowed to get away with.

Trains are a lot cheaper for hauling mass goods, and they pay for their own right-of-way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Sounds perfectly fair to me. Swift shouldn't have been cheating them to begin with.

Big rigs might be good for hauling stuff, but they ruin our highways, especially the secondary roads that are so common in my area, and they break more windshields while they're doing it than they should ever be allowed to get away with.

Trains are a lot cheaper for hauling mass goods, and they pay for their own right-of-way.
          The problems with trains are two fold:

First, you need tracks. Those get expensive today with land rights and right-of-way issues. Ownership is an additional issue. One company might not agree to use for another company.

The second is you need bulk goods to make rail lines pay. That is, you need really big loads. Trains are also much heavier and longer than they previously were. It's not untypical to see a modern freight train that's several miles long. It doesn't pay to have a locomotive pulling a few cars when it can pull a hundred plus.

Comment

The problems with trains are two fold:

First, you need tracks. Those get expensive today with land rights and right-of-way issues. Ownership is an additional issue. One company might not agree to use for another company.

The second is you need bulk goods to make rail lines pay. That is, you need really big loads. Trains are also much heavier and longer than they previously were. It's not untypical to see a modern freight train that's several miles long. It doesn't pay to have a locomotive pulling a few cars when it can pull a hundred plus.
            That's actually old fashioned thinking. You don't even need a locomotive for local deliveries and short range stuff, especially with computers.

This is rail motor car that carries freight and passengers: one operator and uses light rails or can travel on main routes as well.

Comment

That's actually old fashioned thinking. You don't even need a locomotive for local deliveries and short range stuff, especially with computers.

This is rail motor car that carries freight and passengers: one operator and uses light rails or can travel on main routes as well.
              You still end up with the right of way issues for the rail lines and their fixed nature. That is a big negative with any rail system. Delivery vehicles and trucks have the flexibility to operate on roads and varying routes as needed.

Comment

I didn't say it was justified. Let's take the discussion on reparations as an example. You and I both know that if reparations were given out today that harassment and violence towards blacks would increase. Why? Because of how displeased people would be over it. While most would express their displeasure in a more civil manner, there will most certainly be those on the fringe who will not. Does that make their actions justified? No. Would you claim that I'm justifying assault against blacks? You wouldn't.

Acknowledging the reason or motive behind a crime doesn't mean that you're justifying their actions. That much should be obvious.
                I retract my original statement as my opinion on this movement has now changed. Instead, I now feel he deserved it.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

If Trump supporters don't care or are indifferent to innocent Muslims being slaughtered, then why am I obligated to care when one of their own has their tires slashed or is punched in the face... So what.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

If Trump supporters don't care or are indifferent to innocent Muslims being slaughtered, then why am I obligated to care when one of their own has their tires slashed or is punched in the face... So what.
                    Ah, what a great week I just had.
                    Miss me?

Which innocent muslims would that be this time?
                    Is the BBC yapping about those poor poor fools over in ISIS-land again?

Oh, must be New Zealand. literally the other end of the world and the most isolated nation on the globe. But.... white people, so you have an ax to grind.

So, what would be the pro-forma response that would wash us all clean of our sins, in your eyes? And how far will the goal-posts be shifted once full compliance with your Thought-Police has been achieved, eh?
                    You'll hate use no matter what we do, and demand more and more and more from anyone that even appears to be meeting your demands.
                    As usual.

So yes, indifference does appear to be exactly the right course of action.
                    But I promise to laugh when you guys try to find a way to blame Trump for it.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

So there we have it. A SJW admits he is not good enough to stand up for anything other than tit-for-tat

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

You watch too much Stormfront. You know the picture of the shooter and how he looks miserable? That's like you, all wallowing and full of hate. You follow their website too, and The Root. Your future doesn't look pretty right now. The best thing to do is cut out the hateful media, go outside, maybe take a vacation. Do something productive. You'll realize the VAST majority of people are normal...
                        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

So there we have it. A SJW admits he is not good enough to stand up for anything other than tit-for-tat
                          So some one thinking of innocent people being murdered are now SJW. They are not the problem.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

It is the reason why conservative views on race end up being dangerous, they lead to discrimination.
                            Conservative views as the following ; January 22 1848 : The conquest of Algeria is an important and fortunate fact for the progress of civilisation .
                            And :
                            Race is a determining factor in historical development .

Who was the racist conservative who was saying this ?
                            Friedrich Engels the number two of the Communists .

Comment

Truck drivers also often have to sit while they wait for loads to be put on or taken off their trucks. Those can amount to hours in many cases.
                              True yes, one can hardly call that "slacking" imho.

A shame Sals link didn't include the actual study, but I see the discussion has evolved in my absence

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
                              YOU MEAN TO SAY that what I do here - isn't productive work?"

What happened to my 'advisor to the Universe' official status?
                              It has been found that your mere presence inspires others to work harder, so carry on..
                              Last edited by Snowygerry; 18 Mar 19, 03:50.
                              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                              Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Nonsense. That's just your paranoia acting up again. You really to get that fixed.
                                MM! There is something DELIGHTFULLY SURREAL about you giving OUT psychiatric advice - but we all still lov you, anyway....
                                The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X