The MAGA hate and violence thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

I provided some reading material so that you can see that legitimate research and discussion is not bigotry nor racism. If you would get off your high horse and stop accusing everyone based on nothing but your own pompous. BS.

BTW, weren't you supposed to move away from this terrible horrible country where a gay black man has to hire a couple of Nigerians to stage a false flag attack?
    As I stated I can't read it because it's behind a pay wall. I'm not signing up just to read one article. You're conflating two entirely different arguments. But to stay on the topic of racism, doing research that supports your belief of racial supremacy is still racial supremacy. In other words you arguing with me that racial supremacy is accurate, does not make you less of a supremacist.

The definition of racism was already discussed in previous threads. If you feel blacks are inferior to other races, regardless of your reasoning or "research", by definition that is a racist belief. If you have an issue with that, then you need to take it up with our English dictionaries. Not me.

I'm basing my accusations off of their exhibited behavior, data and available research.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I know no such thing. I do believe that it would cause widespread protesting against the government for doing it however. That would be because many people, including myself, feel that paying reparations to those who personally were not harmed by past actions by those who didn't cause that past harm is onerous and wrong. It's one thing to pay reparations to say Japanese Americans who were put into internment camps, as they were directly harmed.
      Is it wrong that student debt can pass to another family member? There are debts in this country that do not go away. But this is beside the point. In law, motive is discussed all the time. When mass shootings happen are investigators trying to excuse the crime when looking for a motive? Of course not. Me explaining to you their possible motive is in no way a justification for the crime.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

As I stated I can't read it because it's behind a pay wall. I'm not signing up just to read one article. You're conflating two entirely different arguments. But to stay on the topic of racism, doing research that supports your belief of racial supremacy is still racial supremacy. In other words you arguing with me that racial supremacy is accurate, does not make you less of a supremacist.

The definition of racism was already discussed in previous threads. If you feel blacks are inferior to other races, regardless of your reasoning or "research", by definition that is a racist belief. If you have an issue with that, then you need to take it up with our English dictionaries. Not me.

I'm basing my accusations off of their exhibited behavior, data and available research.
        Stop your usual MO of strawmen and assigning arguments.

How do you know that the research by the three economists was started to support a supremacy theory? What is they started out with the intention of trying to DISPROVE that Blacks and Hispanics were lazier? Is a researcher supposed to hide or destroy his research if it does not agree with his initial hypothesis or theories? You did not read the article or research the authors, yet automatically assume that the inspiration behind the research was to prove their own racial supremacy. That is prejudging, and what does that make you? You assumed they were White, and if they had turned out to be Black, you would then claim they were Uncle Tom's. Everyone here knows how you think, how you react, and how you spin and stretch.

Let me ask you this, why would YOU think that Whites were truly less lazy than Blacks, why would that make them a superior race? What if Whites nature had designed Whites to be less lazy because they were weaker and too more time to do things because of that, so they were programmed that way to compensate for their physical inferiority? Who then be the superior race in that case?

I strongly believe that out of all colors, physically the Blacks will come out the majority of the time. I would rather box a Whitey than a Black - when was the last time you've heard of a "Great Black Hope" in any boxing weight class? I would rather race against a Whitey than a Black - how many foot racing records or all distances are held by Blacks? - Nearly all of them the last time I paid close attention to track and field. Does thinking like this make me a racist because I think that Blacks are stronger, faster, more agile, and have greater endurance than Blacks?

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Stop your usual MO of strawmen and assigning arguments.

How do you know that the research by the three economists was started to support a supremacy theory? What is they started out with
          What I'm saying is that you're using it to support supremacist ideology, not them. Often what you'll see Trump supporters say is, "it's not racist if it's true." So they do their "research" and present what they believe passes as evidence, as you did, that to them shows that blacks are less intelligent, lazy or whatever the case may be. Which then somehow makes it ok for them to view another race as inferior.

So what should my reaction be if for example someone in the KKK posted the same link you did? 'Oh, now I understand why you're in the KKK, you were right this entire time...' Is that what my reaction should be?

Alleged evidence to racial supremacy is still racism. All you're doing is providing a reason for your racism.

the intention of trying to DISPROVE that Blacks and Hispanics were lazier? Is a researcher supposed to hide or destroy his research if it does not agree with his initial hypothesis or theories? You did not read the article or research the authors, yet automatically assume that the inspiration behind the research was to prove their own racial supremacy.
          That's not what I said. It's you who has presented the article as some sort of proof behind racial supremacy. If I'm telling you repeatedly that I can't read the article then obviously I'm not going to make any statements about its author.

That is prejudging, and what does that make you? You assumed they were White, and if they had turned out to be Black, you would then claim they were Uncle Tom's. Everyone here knows how you think, how you react, and how you spin and stretch.
          Again, I never said or implied anything about their race. "In other words you arguing with me that racial supremacy is accurate, does not make you less of a supremacist."

Emphasis on YOU ARGUING. As in you, Salintor, and not the authors. You presenting what appears to be evidence to supremacy does not make you less of a supremacist.

I don't know what the authors conclusion was, because again I can't read the article. It's possible that they came to a conclusion that could be deemed racist. But, I can't say that, nor am I trying to without reading the article.

Let me ask you this, why would YOU think that Whites were truly less lazy than Blacks, why would that make them a superior race?
          I don't think they're less lazy. I don't know where you're getting any of this from. You've completely misinterpreted everything thus far. You also have to look at the entire picture, Trump supporters view blacks as lazier, less intelligent and less evolved. How many negative traits need be generalized across an entire race before we're allowed to call them what they are?

What if Whites nature had designed Whites to be less lazy because they were weaker and too more time to do things because of that, so they were programmed that way to compensate for their physical inferiority? Who then be the superior race in that case?

I strongly believe that out of all colors, physically the Blacks will come out the majority of the time. I would rather box a Whitey than a Black - when was the last time you've heard of a "Great Black Hope" in any boxing weight class? I would rather race against a Whitey than a Black - how many foot racing records or all distances are held by Blacks? - Nearly all of them the last time I paid close attention to track and field. Does thinking like this make me a racist because I think that Blacks are stronger, faster, more agile, and have greater endurance than Blacks?
          Too many ridiculous hypotheticals and typos for me to make any sense of this part.

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

What do you think black job prospects are in comparison to whites if it's acceptable to view blacks as lazy, less evolved and less intelligent?
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Interesting.

The study’s method is straightforward. The data come from nearly 36,000 “daily diaries”, self-reporting on how Americans spent their working hours, collected from 2003 to 2012. Relying on the assumption that workers are equally honest in admitting sloth, the authors calculate the fraction of time spent not working while on the job—spent relaxing or eating, say—and find that it varies by race to a small but statistically...
              Have they accounted for different occupations ?

A truck driver for example will need to take true "breaks" not-driving his truck so to say, while a manager may arrange a 2 hour lunch meeting and register it as work, relax a bit during a boring seminar..or browse the ACG which looks just like working

Not all "work" is created equal.
              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
              Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

What do you think black job prospects are in comparison to whites if it's acceptable to view blacks as lazy, less evolved and less intelligent?
                Is that your view of them?
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

Interesting.

A truck driver for example will need to take true "breaks" not-driving his truck so to say, while a manager may arrange a 2 hour lunch meeting and register it as work, relax a bit during a boring seminar..or browse the ACG which looks just like working

Truck drivers also often have to sit while they wait for loads to be put on or taken off their trucks. Those can amount to hours in many cases.

Comment

"

It isn't me making the "weak argument," it is you. You are saying that simple possession of or wearing of a MAGA hat makes someone automatically a bigot and racist. That is truly asinine.

And therefore also entitles the general public to harass or assault any MAGA wearing "racist"

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Watch the Blood pressure g David.....High blood pressure could mush your brains and turn you liberal....
                      Thanks for concern of my health, reg S. Years of experience in forensics and thespian pursuits taught me how to express and project without raising blood pressure.

Comment

Truck drivers also often have to sit while they wait for loads to be put on or taken off their trucks. Those can amount to hours in many cases.
                        But, the driver is responsible for the security of his load. In case of a flatbed, he/she will be checking that items loaded are placed and balanced as desired, not overhanging, and are properly strapped and secured. In case of an LTL the driver often has to be sure that the loads inside are also strapped and secured.

Often the wait is to get to the dock or loading area where their load can be taken off or put on.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

Interesting.

YOU MEAN TO SAY that what I do here - isn't productive work?"

What happened to my 'advisor to the Universe' official status?
                          The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

But, the driver is responsible for the security of his load. In case of a flatbed, he/she will be checking that items loaded are placed and balanced as desired, not overhanging, and are properly strapped and secured. In case of an LTL the driver often has to be sure that the loads inside are also strapped and secured.

Often the wait is to get to the dock or loading area where their load can be taken off or put on.
                            In fact, Swift Transportation just lost a lawsuit over wages with their truck drivers to the possible tune of $250 million + in back wages due over things like wait times not being counted as working...

https://www.thetruckersreport.com/co...swift-drivers/

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Is that your view of them?
                              It is the reason why conservative views on race end up being dangerous, they lead to discrimination.
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

It is the reason why conservative views on race end up being dangerous, they lead to discrimination.
                                Leftist views on race usually end up with discrimination and can be dangerous. What's your point?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X