The MAGA hate and violence thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

The hat doesn't make them a racist or bigot, it's their views that does. We know their views given the hat. Again, find me one Trump supporter who is ok with Islam. There aren't very many which is how we know them to be bigots and racists. One of many ways.
    That is pure... 100% pure... bigot. How do you know they're "bigots and racists" simply by wearing a hat that by acronym means "Make America Great Again?" Are you telepathic? Empathic? Or do you assume-- meaning you are making an ass out of yourself-- by not knowing the person but simply assuming they must, have to, without a doubt are, somehow a bigot or racist?
    Is bigotry against bigotry also bigotry? A weak argument for you to make, but by definition I suppose so. The question I would have is whether or not you would look down on someone who was a bigot against Nazism? If not, then we could agree that those who promote such abhorrent ideologies deserve to not be accepted by the rest of society. That doesn't mean we can abuse or assault those people though, laws still apply to everyone no matter how abhorrent they are. They also still have their 1st amendment and all other rights as well.
    What's bigoted about "Make America Great Again?" It is nothing more than a campaign slogan. By your example, I should beat down some military reenactor wearing a Nazi military uniform simply for wearing the uniform.

By your idiot definition, Mel Brooks, a comedian and Jew, is a Nazi.

What "abhorrent ideologies" are being expressed by "Make America Great Again?"

It isn't me making the "weak argument," it is you. You are saying that simple possession of or wearing of a MAGA hat makes someone automatically a bigot and racist. That is truly asinine. It is beyond reason and the pale that anyone could make that argument without being a dyed in the wool hater bigot.

Also, that's not to say Trump supporters are on the level of Nazis yet. They're not. However, it is clear that in modern society bigotry or general negativity towards someone's religion or race is not something we accept. Trump supporters will say it's justified in certain circumstances when a specific group deserves it, which again highlights that this is a cultural issue at stake.
    It's clear that the majority of the serious bigotry and racism comes from the Left, not the Right.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      It's clear that the majority of the serious bigotry and racism comes from the Left, not the Right.
      It is also clear that the majority of serious bigotry and racism on this forum comes from his keyboard.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post

I was thinking the exact same thing. He or she talks and makes excuses for them as if he or she know for certain their intent and mindset.
        This is why I don't want anything to do with him or her.

Does anyone know if TKJ is male or female? I have no idea.
        Does anyone know if TKJ (a.k.a. "Jay") is human ???

Comment

Again, find me one Trump supporter who is ok with Islam. There aren't very many which is how we know them to be bigots and racists. One of many ways.

However, it is clear that in modern society bigotry or general negativity towards someone's religion or race is not something we accept. .
          1 He means : those who criticise the Islam are bigots and racists .
          2 He means : we ( the cultural fascists ) do not accept any criticism of the Islam .And we ( the cultural fascists ) have the right to use violence against those who disagree with our opinions .

Comment

With the numerous examples of violence committed against anyone wearing a MAGA hat and libel committed by the media, the Second Civil War in this country is well under way.
            “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

It is also clear that the majority of serious bigotry and racism on this forum comes from his keyboard.
              Well...not exactly. He has a few others to share that particular niche with.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Does anyone know if TKJ (a.k.a. "Jay") is human ???
                On this forum would it matter?
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

I'm okay with Islam as are all of my friends.

What is your point?

I'll give him Muslims who support trump.
                  Presumably those muslims would also be ok with Islam

http://time.com/4259372/donald-trump-muslim-supporters/
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

What's bigoted about "Make America Great Again?" It is nothing more than a campaign slogan. By your example, I should beat down some military reenactor wearing a Nazi military uniform simply for wearing the uniform.
                    Nothing. As I said, it has nothing to do with the hat or slogan. It's the fact that the vast majority of Trump supporters hold racist or bigoted views and if you have that hat, you're a Trump supporter. Not sure how I can make this any more clear.

If I'm wrong, show me one member here who is both a Trump supporter and has no issue with Islam. Prove me wrong.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

If I'm wrong, show me one member here who is both a Trump supporter and has no issue with Islam. Prove me wrong.
                      You're wrong, I have already proven that.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Nothing. As I said, it has nothing to do with the hat or slogan. It's the fact that the vast majority of Trump supporters hold racist or bigoted views and if you have that hat, you're a Trump supporter. Not sure how I can make this any more clear.

Considering "Islam" is no different from Nazi/NSDAP in ideology, dogma, "theology" other than the "Deity" attached; we are looking at a "personal choice" issue regarding application of bias/bigotry/racism with regard to 'Lifestyle'; as applied to the rest of humanity.

Bottom-line is that "Islam," is a bigoted and biased/racist chosen belief system that seeks to exclude others of alternative 'belief systems' from full citizenship within the nations that embrace "Islam".

Given the close proximity of Islam to Nazi/NSDAP ideology/dogma; anyone whom embraces "Islam" also embraces this exclusionary and discriminatory Ideology/pseudo-religion "belief". In short, such are enemies of humanity and human equality.

That makes "TactikillJ"/"Jay" an enemy of humanity and he should consider himself lucky to still be living when his Karma should have been recycled long ago.

Comment

This in itself is typical bigotry in action. You make a sweeping generalization about Trump supporters then state, essentially, that it is perfectly fine if you go after someone wearing a MAGA hat since they must somehow be a Trump supporter.

The first mistake is assuming anyone wearing a MAGA hat supports Trump. There are other reasons one might want such a hat, or wear such a hat.
                          Next, you assume that because in your view, most Trump supporters are bigots, it's safe to assume that the person you are attacking is also a bigot-- NO PROOF NEEDED. That is you convict them as judge and jury without any evidence. It's akin to a personal lynching of someone on your part.

The whole screams that you are a bigot, and those people attacking persons wearing a MAGA hat are bigots too.

Comment

More on the Phoenix tire slasher. She is 18, goes to Arizona State University, and was cited for criminal damage, a class 2 misdemeanor and is looking at a possible $750 fine and up to four months in jail. She admits she was politically motivated to do the act. Because she wasn't booked into jail but simply cited and given a court date her name wasn't released.

Comment

This in itself is typical bigotry in action. You make a sweeping generalization about Trump supporters then state, essentially, that it is perfectly fine if you go after someone wearing a MAGA hat since they must somehow be a Trump supporter.
                              If someone was wearing a swastika would it be inappropriate for me to assume that he's a neo nazi?

Next, you assume that because in your view, most Trump supporters are bigots, it's safe to assume that the person you are attacking is also a bigot-- NO PROOF NEEDED. That is you convict them as judge and jury without any evidence. It's akin to a personal lynching of someone on your part.
                              Again, you have the opportunity to prove me wrong. Show me one member who's a Trump supporter and is ok with Islam.

The whole screams that you are a bigot, and those people attacking persons wearing a MAGA hat are bigots too.
                              We've already established that they're both bigots. The debate is whether or not it's ok to be bigoted towards people who are bigoted to certain races or religions. One side being against people who are making immoral choices while the other being against something pre-determined or divine.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

If someone was wearing a swastika would it be inappropriate for me to assume that he's a neo nazi?
                                Depends on the context in which it is worn. A native American wearing one could be using a traditional symbol from their culture. A person acting or reenacting military history in a German uniform would be another. Still another might be a collector of military memorabilia who has a collection of Nazi military items. The swastika alone doesn't make one a Nazi or a neo-Nazi.

Again, you have the opportunity to prove me wrong. Show me one member who's a Trump supporter and is ok with Islam.
                                Me. You are wrong. I've spent considerable time in the Middle East, and have no heartburn with Islam as a religion.

We've already established that they're both bigots. The debate is whether or not it's ok to be bigoted towards people who are bigoted to certain races or religions. One side being against people who are making immoral choices while the other being against something pre-determined or divine.
                                No, we haven't. In fact, the guy in the Phoenix incident Nick Dugas is Hispanic. He gained minor publicity status here in Phoenix for adopting a homeless boy he found sleeping behind one of the stores he manages security for.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ion/693064002/

He's no bigot or racist. You are dead flat wrong on that too.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X