• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Left-Wing thugs rule at Berkely-

Not something the Controlled Media would report on, so Fox has to take up the slack, again.

This guy gets punched in the face and does nothing back? Total puss. He has to know he was within his legal right to defend himself.

Leave a comment:

• Pirateship1982
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Here's a case of what I'd call Left v. Right violence... In San Francisco no less.

A man wearing a MAGA hat has it knocked off by some Leftist. He responds by whipping out a sword (yes, a sword) and lops the guy's hand off.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp

I doubt the attempted murder charge will stand, but the hat guy will definitely get hit with assault with a deadly weapon.

Anyway, it illustrates what I've long said. The Left widely engages in low grade violence and expects no repercussions for it. The Right is individually very good at violence when provoked or they want to do so. In this case, provoked. The Leftist is always surprised and shocked that the Right responds like that.

Get a clue Gaucin (the hat knocker offer), if you're an @$$hole to people they might well return the favor with interest.
    I would normally condemn such behavior but the wild hatred of the left and their own embrace of violence in the name of politics has drained my sympathy for any hardship they encounter. They bring it on themselves.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    I love my Deplorable hat! I get lots of double-takes from passersby.
    It's interesting...all the different reactions to it.

Image result for deplorable hat
    That word certainly backfired on a criminal Democrat.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Here's a case of what I'd call Left v. Right violence... In San Francisco no less.

A man wearing a MAGA hat has it knocked off by some Leftist. He responds by whipping out a sword (yes, a sword) and lops the guy's hand off.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp

I doubt the attempted murder charge will stand, but the hat guy will definitely get hit with assault with a deadly weapon.

Anyway, it illustrates what I've long said. The Left widely engages in low grade violence and expects no repercussions for it. The Right is individually very good at violence when provoked or they want to do so. In this case, provoked. The Leftist is always surprised and shocked that the Right responds like that.

Get a clue Gaucin (the hat knocker offer), if you're an @$$hole to people they might well return the favor with interest.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    I love my Deplorable hat! I get lots of double-takes from passersby.
    It's interesting...all the different reactions to it.

Image result for deplorable hat

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    I think I'm going to have to get a MAGA hat just because of this sort of crap. I could use somebody else buying all my beer for me.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Got a live one here -

This freakish, totally insane (just wait till you see her) woman of Palo Alto went mad on seeing and old man wearing a MAGA hat in a coffee House. She screams the usual Hate at him, including the Nazi stuff .... he's Jewish, but why would a Neo-Communist care?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAWEslbEoh4

She then posts "Does anyone know this guy?" Looking for him, his family members, etc. "He'll think twice before doing that again in my town."
    HER town?
    A princess by any other name.
    She called the police to find out what this guys personal info was.... who told her that's how it works?

Maybe her College Professor/boyfriend/master told her more about how the KGB works than about what Democracy & Liberty are.

So the good news is, she got fired after posting and bragging about it online.
    Even better, she failed to get everyone else in the shop to also jump up and go after him. She even berates them all on line, saying it is the duty of all white people to...
    ... to harass elderly Jewish men?

Gee, doesn't that sound familiar?
    I dunno, I'll get back to that later.

The fact is, TDS is real, the media has already cause mass-hysteria among Leftists and transformed Liberals into Authoritarians mobsters.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Left-Wing thugs rule at Berkely-

Not something the Controlled Media would report on, so Fox has to take up the slack, again.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by marktwain View Post
    MM! There is something DELIGHTFULLY SURREAL about you giving OUT psychiatric advice - but we all still lov you, anyway....
    Actually, psych was part of my medical training.

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Nonsense. That's just your paranoia acting up again. You really to get that fixed.
    MM! There is something DELIGHTFULLY SURREAL about you giving OUT psychiatric advice - but we all still lov you, anyway....

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Truck drivers also often have to sit while they wait for loads to be put on or taken off their trucks. Those can amount to hours in many cases.
    True yes, one can hardly call that "slacking" imho.

A shame Sals link didn't include the actual study, but I see the discussion has evolved in my absence

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
    YOU MEAN TO SAY that what I do here - isn't productive work?"

What happened to my 'advisor to the Universe' official status?
    It has been found that your mere presence inspires others to work harder, so carry on..
    Last edited by Snowygerry; 18 Mar 19, 04:50.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

It is the reason why conservative views on race end up being dangerous, they lead to discrimination.
    Conservative views as the following ; January 22 1848 : The conquest of Algeria is an important and fortunate fact for the progress of civilisation .
    And :
    Race is a determining factor in historical development .

Who was the racist conservative who was saying this ?
    Friedrich Engels the number two of the Communists .

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post

So there we have it. A SJW admits he is not good enough to stand up for anything other than tit-for-tat
    So some one thinking of innocent people being murdered are now SJW. They are not the problem.

Leave a comment:

• American87
    replied
    If Trump supporters don't care or are indifferent to innocent Muslims being slaughtered, then why am I obligated to care when one of their own has their tires slashed or is punched in the face... So what.
    You watch too much Stormfront. You know the picture of the shooter and how he looks miserable? That's like you, all wallowing and full of hate. You follow their website too, and The Root. Your future doesn't look pretty right now. The best thing to do is cut out the hateful media, go outside, maybe take a vacation. Do something productive. You'll realize the VAST majority of people are normal...

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    If Trump supporters don't care or are indifferent to innocent Muslims being slaughtered, then why am I obligated to care when one of their own has their tires slashed or is punched in the face... So what.
    So there we have it. A SJW admits he is not good enough to stand up for anything other than tit-for-tat

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X