Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MAGA hate and violence thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The MAGA hate and violence thread

    Know of a story where someone was thumped on, their property damaged, or they were otherwise assaulted, insulted, or attacked for wearing a MAGA hat, espousing a pro Trump view, or the like?

    Here's one from Phoenix just a few days ago:

    Nick Dugas left work at Paradise Valley Mall at 1:30 on a recent Saturday afternoon and noticed his SUV listing to the left.
    “That doesn’t seem right,” he thought. Dugas saw that his front left tire was flat and groaned...

    Dugas works as a retail security manager, so he went back into the mall to look at surveillance footage of the parking lot.

    At 12:40 p.m., a car parked next to his SUV. Four women got out. Two of them peered into his vehicle — where there was a red "Make America Great Again" hat on the console.
    The women went into a store, reappeared seven minutes later and got into their car. But a minute later, the driver and front passenger got out again.
    The driver squatted next to his tire. The front passenger stood next to her, scanning the parking lot.
    The left side of Dugas’ SUV dropped. The women got back into their car and drove away.

    He turned over their names and surveillance video to Phoenix police.
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...re/3141838002/

    Yep, Dugas found out the names of the women and turned them into the police. But, this is nothing new. Hatred of Trump runs deep and turns otherwise sane people into insane violent tire slashers apparently.

    What's your story?

  • #2
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Know of a story where someone was thumped on, their property damaged, or they were otherwise assaulted, insulted, or attacked for wearing a MAGA hat, espousing a pro Trump view, or the like?

    Here's one from Phoenix just a few days ago:



    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...re/3141838002/

    Yep, Dugas found out the names of the women and turned them into the police. But, this is nothing new. Hatred of Trump runs deep and turns otherwise sane people into insane violent tire slashers apparently.

    What's your story?
    Despite the video surveillance footage, I'll bet those women never see a day in jail or any legal consequences for their actions.

    People get door video all of the time of thieves stealing packages and nothing gets done about that, either.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

      Despite the video surveillance footage, I'll bet those women never see a day in jail or any legal consequences for their actions.

      People get door video all of the time of thieves stealing packages and nothing gets done about that, either.
      We will know tomorrow when part II is in the paper... I'm betting they get nailed particularly if the Paradise Valley PD are the ones doing it. PV is pretty conservative and very rich. This sort of thing doesn't go down well there.

      Comment


      • #4
        They don't hate Trump. They hate people who agree with or turn a blind eye to racism and bigotry. So as that continues to be the dominant trait of his base, hatred towards them will continue.

        It's no longer political, his base has transformed it into something deeper than that.

        Take into account as well, that more productive avenues of expressing their disdain is being shutdown and ridiculed. You're not allowed to knee, BLM is being painted as a terror organization in order censor them. So as you remove their voice while stepping on their throat, those on the fringe will resort to reprehensible crimes.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

        The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          They don't hate Trump. They hate people who agree with or turn a blind eye to racism and bigotry. So as that continues to be the dominant trait of his base, hatred towards them will continue.

          It's no longer political, his base has transformed it into something deeper than that.

          Take into account as well, that more productive avenues of expressing their disdain is being shutdown and ridiculed. You're not allowed to knee, BLM is being painted as a terror organization in order censor them. So as you remove their voice while stepping on their throat, those on the fringe will resort to reprehensible crimes.
          How the hell do you get that from the story I posted? This guy left a MAGA hat on his dash. They saw it and slashed his tires! The women didn't even know the guy, yet they were angry enough that he owned that hat to vandalize his vehicle to the tune of over $300.

          Comment


          • #6
            I hope these Bitches are prosecuted to the fullest extent of law possible!

            What many of the moral, ethical, and integrity bankrupt Left of our national fail to understand or appreciate is that personal possessions and property are an expression of one's life.

            We whom actually have to "Work for a Living" earn a paycheck/profit to support ourselves and family; have invested time and energy of our lifespans to acquire the financial resources to provide for our own food, clothing, shelter, and "other goods/services" to live and support ourselves. My sweat equity is involved in my property and possessions and if you assault and damage/destroy such you have also assaulted my Life and livelihood!

            These wastes of human flesh have just shown how little they have a right to exist or be a part of civil society and hence have little to no right to exist, IMO!

            Yeah, yeah, the bladder bleeding liberal mush for brains posters here may disagree and dispute my position, but just prove they are in the same useless and not-needed category.

            Over the years and decades in this nation I have noted that about 98+% of the time it is these so-called "defenders of diversity" whom are the most intolerant and socially destructive elements of our society. I'm still waiting to see what REAL Good the Left-LIberals-Socialists-Looters-Deadwood really provide other than being a drain and detriment to our National well-being. ???
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

            Comment


            • #7
              Here's some more...

              81 year old man assaulted in New Jersey for MAGA hat

              https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/02...a-hat-assault/

              A 19 year old was charged later for the assault

              https://www.iheart.com/content/2019-...ring-maga-hat/

              14 year old boy assaulted by school staffer on bus, Martin County Florida

              https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...s-maga-hat-off

              23 year old man wearing a MAGA hat assaulted in Falmouth Massachusetts

              https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/02...th-ice-arrest/

              The woman arrested is an illegal immigrant

              Newsweek, no less, has a whole list of these assaults.

              https://www.newsweek.com/criminal-ac...a-hats-1357179

              Man in Tucson assaulted over MAGA hat. 42 year old illegal immigrant arrested.

              https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-m...aring-maga-hat

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                How the hell do you get that from the story I posted? This guy left a MAGA hat on his dash. They saw it and slashed his tires! The women didn't even know the guy, yet they were angry enough that he owned that hat to vandalize his vehicle to the tune of over $300.
                I was responding to your claim that they hate Trump and the implication that the hat is the issue. The hat is just a means of identifying people who hold racist or bigoted views or turn a blind eye to them.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

                The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                  I was responding to your claim that they hate Trump and the implication that the hat is the issue. The hat is just a means of identifying people who hold racist or bigoted views or turn a blind eye to them.
                  That's a pile of crap!
                  How about we say the same thing about those whom wear BLM (Black Lives Matter) clothing.
                  TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                    I was responding to your claim that they hate Trump and the implication that the hat is the issue. The hat is just a means of identifying people who hold racist or bigoted views or turn a blind eye to them.
                    That's a complete load of steaming $h!+. The hat doesn't make someone a racist or bigot, particularly in cases where the assaulter doesn't even know the person wearing the hat. Instead, it says that the bigot is the attacker who holds a view that anyone wearing such a hat must automatically be some sort of racist, islamophobe, hater, bigot, sexist, or whatever. The mere fact that the attacker automatically thinks that of the wearer by definintion is a bigot.

                    big¡¤ot

                    [ˈbi¨Àət]




                    NOUN
                    • a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
                    Therefore, you have this backwards. The bigot, and hater is the attacker, not the hat wearer. I will give you that someone wearing a MAGA hat may be a racist or bigot, but until you know that person you cannot make that determination based on their simply wearing the hat.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                      That's a pile of crap!
                      How about we say the same thing about those whom wear BLM (Black Lives Matter) clothing.
                      You could most certainly say it if it were true. However there's no indication that the vast majority of BLM are against Muslims, Jews, Christians, etc. so they're not bigots. Nothing about their movement suggests that they're opposed to any particular religious views. Whereas with Trump followers it's very obvious that they're against Islam. Fair for them to hold those views, also fair to call them bigots. There is also no indication that the vast majority of BLM believes that blacks are a superior race so they're not racist.
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

                      The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        Know of a story where someone was thumped on, their property damaged, or they were otherwise assaulted, insulted, or attacked for wearing a MAGA hat, espousing a pro Trump view, or the like?

                        Here's one from Phoenix just a few days ago:



                        https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...re/3141838002/

                        Yep, Dugas found out the names of the women and turned them into the police. But, this is nothing new. Hatred of Trump runs deep and turns otherwise sane people into insane violent tire slashers apparently.

                        What's your story?
                        My theory is that they have yet to find out the route to get on a discussion website and - vent out the frustration,,
                        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          They don't hate Trump. They hate people who agree with or turn a blind eye to racism and bigotry. So as that continues to be the dominant trait of his base, hatred towards them will continue.

                          It's no longer political, his base has transformed it into something deeper than that.

                          Take into account as well, that more productive avenues of expressing their disdain is being shutdown and ridiculed. You're not allowed to knee, BLM is being painted as a terror organization in order censor them. So as you remove their voice while stepping on their throat, those on the fringe will resort to reprehensible crimes.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                            You could most certainly say it if it were true. However there's no indication that the vast majority of BLM are against Muslims, Jews, Christians, etc. so they're not bigots. Nothing about their movement suggests that they're opposed to any particular religious views. Whereas with Trump followers it's very obvious that they're against Islam. Fair for them to hold those views, also fair to call them bigots. There is also no indication that the vast majority of BLM believes that blacks are a superior race so they're not racist.

                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                              I hope these Bitches are prosecuted to the fullest extent of law possible!

                              What many of the moral, ethical, and integrity bankrupt Left of our national fail to understand or appreciate is that personal possessions and property are an expression of one's life.

                              We whom actually have to "Work for a Living" earn a paycheck/profit to support ourselves and family; have invested time and energy of our lifespans to acquire the financial resources to provide for our own food, clothing, shelter, and "other goods/services" to live and support ourselves. My sweat equity is involved in my property and possessions and if you assault and damage/destroy such you have also assaulted my Life and livelihood!

                              These wastes of human flesh have just shown how little they have a right to exist or be a part of civil society and hence have little to no right to exist, IMO!

                              Yeah, yeah, the bladder bleeding liberal mush for brains posters here may disagree and dispute my position, but just prove they are in the same useless and not-needed category.

                              Over the years and decades in this nation I have noted that about 98+% of the time it is these so-called "defenders of diversity" whom are the most intolerant and socially destructive elements of our society. I'm still waiting to see what REAL Good the Left-LIberals-Socialists-Looters-Deadwood really provide other than being a drain and detriment to our National well-being. ???
                              Watch the Blood pressure g David.....High blood pressure could mush your brains and turn you liberal....
                              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X