Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nancy Pelosi: 'I'm not for impeachment,'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

    Where is any evidence at all that Pelosi would have a heads-up from Mueller? The investigation has been leak free-why are you people making things up? Is that part of your political wish list?
    It is important to realize that Pelosi has had a surprisingly good working relationship with the POTUS. In September 2017 she and trump agreed on a spending deal that both funded the government nd raised the debt ceiling. In March 2018, they compromised on a another spending deal.

    she is on her retirement lap. Like Joseph cannon, Pelosi has outlived her time in congress- but leaves a legacy.

    "Uncle Joe", as he was known, often clashed with fellow Republican Theodore Roosevelt, asserting that Roosevelt "has no more use for the Constitution than a tomcat has for a marriage license".[5]
    Great line....


    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

    Comment


    • #47
      https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/i...p-relationship

      an interesting read on the trump - Pelosi relationship.
      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-Pelosi.html
      Last edited by marktwain; 14 Mar 19, 20:30.
      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by marktwain View Post

        It is important to realize that Pelosi has had a surprisingly good working relationship with the POTUS. In September 2017 she and trump agreed on a spending deal that both funded the government nd raised the debt ceiling. In March 2018, they compromised on a another spending deal.

        she is on her retirement lap. Like Joseph cannon, Pelosi has outlived her time in congress- but leaves a legacy.

        "Uncle Joe", as he was known, often clashed with fellow Republican Theodore Roosevelt, asserting that Roosevelt "has no more use for the Constitution than a tomcat has for a marriage license".[5]
        Great line....

        Glad you like her, since she represents all that is wrong with American government today.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

          Glad you like her, since she represents all that is wrong with American government today.
          What a crock. Trump and his corruption represent what is wrong with American government today. And he only caters to his supporters, which are somewhat less that half the US population, and makes no attempt to unify the country. And that is part of his job, again proving that he is both inept and incompetent. If that's what you prefer, then you are entitled to your opinion, but it isn't what most of the country wants.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

            Glad you like her, since she represents all that is wrong with American government today.
            I would say that I respect both speaker Pelosi and President Trump for putting aside the bipartisan rhetoric, and working to ensure that America keeps running.

            TIME magazine did an in depth study of the long relationship between the two , which goes back to the 1990's/- last October, IIRC.
            The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by marktwain View Post

              I would say that I respect both speaker Pelosi and President Trump for putting aside the bipartisan rhetoric, and working to ensure that America keeps running.

              TIME magazine did an in depth study of the long relationship between the two , which goes back to the 1990's/- last October, IIRC.
              And yet she and Schumer are the voice of constant criticism, insult and opposition, and as Shrieker of the House Pelosi has done nothing to get Democratic congress to work with the president on solving American's problems. Rather, she leads the opposition to everything.

              Pelosi could not have and did not have a relationship with president Trump in the 90's. He was only elected a couple of years ago.

              Time magazine is the rag that made scumbags like Yassar Arafat man of the Year.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                And yet she and Schumer are the voice of constant criticism, insult and opposition, and as Shrieker of the House Pelosi has done nothing to get Democratic congress to work with the president on solving American's problems. Rather, she leads the opposition to everything.

                Pelosi could not have and did not have a relationship with president Trump in the 90's. He was only elected a couple of years ago.

                Time magazine is the rag that made scumbags like Yassar Arafat man of the Year.
                Mtranslation:
                I didn't know about the bi partisan budgets, but I gonna whine and post anyway. ......
                read the articles...do some eye work......
                Last edited by marktwain; 15 Mar 19, 18:37. Reason: YI ead the artiicl
                The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by marktwain View Post


                  Mtranslation:
                  I didn't know about the bi partisan budgets, but I gonna whine and post anyway. ......
                  read the articles...do some eye work......
                  Already have a long, long time go. Pelosi's record speaks for itself, and she's a Democrat, the anti-American Socialist Party o the 21st century. The only reason she's 11111111111111111'not for impeachment" is because if the effort fails her career is finished i disgrace and a horrific lawsuit for defamation.

                  You really like some strange people.

                  She's all yours, kemosabe.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                    Already have a long, long time go. Pelosi's record speaks for itself, and she's a Democrat, the anti-American Socialist Party o the 21st century. The only reason she's 11111111111111111'not for impeachment" is because if the effort fails her career is finished i disgrace and a horrific lawsuit for defamation.

                    You really like some strange people.

                    She's all yours, kemosabe.
                    11
                    V Since I promised the moderators to avoid debates with "special8 people1"1?.."............"
                    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      How did Pelosi, Obama, and the Clintonís become millionaires several times over on the salaries they earned?
                      No corruption?
                      Who was Pelosiís father? Google it, political corruption is in her blood.
                      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                        How did Pelosi, Obama, and the Clintonís become millionaires several times over on the salaries they earned?
                        No corruption?
                        Who was Pelosiís father? Google it, political corruption is in her blood.
                        Try again-Pelosi's husband made the money through investments. If you believe her to be corrupt, or her family, then post something to support it. If not, then the point is moot.

                        Perhaps you could also post material on how Obama is wealthy?

                        Then you could start on the Republican side of the line beginning with Trump who has shady dealings in his past, including Deutsche Bank and the fraud case with 'Trump University.'
                        We are not now that strength which in old days
                        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          And the stated reason that Pelosi is currently against impeachment is that Trump 'isn't worth it.' And on that matter she is entirely correct.
                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Massena View Post

                            It's called impeachment.

                            And that is identified and described in the US Constitution, Article II, Section 4. And the 'effort' itself is not being pushed or supported by the Speaker of the House. And there are enough grounds for it based on Trump's actions such as obstruction of justice which is being discussed.
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Obama, a community organizer, enter the White House with 1.3 million he is now worthy 40 million.
                              https://www.businessinsider.com/bara...t-worth-2018-7
                              Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                              Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Then before you accuse Obama of being corrupt, demonstrate how he is. If you cannot, then the point is moot.

                                Trump, on the other hand, has myriad examples of personal and company corruption, along with his get.
                                We are not now that strength which in old days
                                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X