Health Care - Medical Care - Medical Insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Care - Medical Care - Medical Insurance

These are three distinct topics and matters for consideration, but as happens too often in our national dialogues, all three are muddled under the single term "healthcare".

Every time I go to town and to the store, I see examples of those whom haven't taken care of their health, they weigh about 2-3 times what they should and are riding up and down the isles on those scooters.

Meanwhile, these "couldn't put down the fork" wastes of human flesh expect me and other citizens and taxpayers to pay for the medical care they "require", but shouldn't need if they took proper care of their Health. Along the way I see my medical insurance premiums rise to cover this deadwood of humanity.

To paraphrase, where are those sabre-tooth tigers we could use now to trim this un-needed and excess flesh?
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

14 Stroke Risk Factors You Can Control (and 5 You Canít)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...z&ocid=msnbcrd
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Canadaís healthcare being mostly paid through taxes is decent care but I prefer a mixed system like other countries whose healthcare is rated better then ours to be able to pay for private services.
      The problem with citizens being restricted within the country to only use the public system for necessary surgery is that the government controls the funding and are vulnerable when healthcare spending is cut,you should be able to buy private healthcare services out of your own pocket to make up for it,in mixed healthcare systems private care takes the pressure off the public healthcare system making wait times shorter.
      Canada copied our healthcare system from the UKís NHS and ever since they allow their citizens to pay for healthcare out of their own pockets we need to adapt as well to improve instead of Canadians having to go to the US and Medical tourist countries to pay and get better wait times.
      Last edited by Snowshoveler; 12 Mar 19, 18:54.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        These are three distinct topics and matters for consideration, but as happens too often in our national dialogues, all three are muddled under the single term "healthcare".

Every time I go to town and to the store, I see examples of those whom haven't taken care of their health, they weigh about 2-3 times what they should and are riding up and down the isles on those scooters.

Meanwhile, these "couldn't put down the fork" wastes of human flesh expect me and other citizens and taxpayers to pay for the medical care they "require", but shouldn't need if they took proper care of their Health. Along the way I see my medical insurance premiums rise to cover this deadwood of humanity.

To paraphrase, where are those sabre-tooth tigers we could use now to trim this un-needed and excess flesh?
        They were banned when they began eating ethnic minorities and members of the gay community.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

They were banned when they began eating ethnic minorities and members of the gay community.
          Hey, Smilodon Lives Matter, too.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

Hey, Smilodon Lives Matter, too.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X