Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How?
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      So Fox is finally vindicated after all.
      Indeed!
      After Meggy Kelly (who worked for Fox at the time) specialized in giving Trump a hard time in every primary debate, you would think that their credentials were..... un-impeachable?

The Progressive Soviet party is incapable of dealing with fact-based criticism. Therefore, Fox news is their version of Satan now. Just as America is Satan for Iran, all non-Leftist political content is Satan for Facebook, and interesting & well-written stories are Satan for Hollywood.
      Funny how that all comes together, ain't it?

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Indeed!
        After Meggy Kelly (who worked for Fox at the time) specialized in giving Trump a hard time in every primary debate, you would think that their credentials were..... un-impeachable?

The Progressive Soviet party is incapable of dealing with fact-based criticism. Therefore, Fox news is their version of Satan now. Just as America is Satan for Iran, all non-Leftist political content is Satan for Facebook, and interesting & well-written stories are Satan for Hollywood.
        Funny how that all comes together, ain't it?
        Yes...it is.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Jim Acosta is an excellent journalist and reporter and he completely stumped Sarah Sanders yesterday at the press conference. He's doing his job.
          Jim Acosta is Left Wing Attention Who-re, nothing else!
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Maybe they can get Candy Crowley to moderate. After all, she's so objective and reasonable...

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

That's what being "an excellent journalist and reporter" is for the Left. He's doing his job.
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Maybe they can get Candy Crowley to moderate. After all, she's so objective and reasonable...
                  Maybe FOX refused to leak them debate questions
                  "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X