• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domestic Terror Arrests...

Interesting:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ar...cid=spartandhp
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

The biggest threat to our security and freedom remains internal.

Hats off to the FBI for keeping this nation from spiraling out of control.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      The biggest threat to our security and freedom remains internal.

Hats off to the FBI for keeping this nation from spiraling out of control.
      Agreed, I've repeatedly stated that the biggest threats are domestic and not foreign. I'm going to get flack for this on this forum but I seriously believe that White nationalist militants are the primary internal security threat facing this country. The security apparatus is largely geared towards Islamic fundamentalism to the detriment of everything else ... hence to the increasingly activity of ultra-violent gangs like MS-13 and more traditional organized crime groups which are making a resurgence in the post 9/11 world. Not to mention all manners of ethnic and racial separatists (ie: White nationalism).

Comment

Trump's anti-ISIS policy is working
        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Itís the border patrol that does the real work

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/media-releases/all
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
            Trump's anti-ISIS policy is working
            That's why he wants to pull the troops out of Syria and abandon those, such as the Kurds, who support us there?
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post

Agreed, I've repeatedly stated that the biggest threats are domestic and not foreign. I'm going to get flack for this on this forum but I seriously believe that White nationalist militants are the primary internal security threat facing this country. The security apparatus is largely geared towards Islamic fundamentalism to the detriment of everything else ... hence to the increasingly activity of ultra-violent gangs like MS-13 and more traditional organized crime groups which are making a resurgence in the post 9/11 world. Not to mention all manners of ethnic and racial separatists (ie: White nationalism).
              Agree. Yet there are those on the forum who continually denigrate the FBI and the US intelligence services. There is a difference between valid criticism and denigration and apparently they are taking the Trump way of denigrating those organizations.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X