Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats in congress formalize racism as acceptable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ljadw
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    Trump to Jewish Republicans:

"No one renegotiates deals more than you do..."

"You're not going to support me because I don't want your money"

"You want to control your own politicians"

So many anti-semitic tropes, where are all the conservatives to call out his bigotry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4_Y3YIN43c
    Nothing of this is anti-semitic
    Most members of the RJC are establishment Republicans who are hostile to Trump, most of them supported people as McCain, Romney, Jebb: only 9 of 55 of the RJC Board gave to Trump ,42 gave to McCain and Romney
    Klarman and Wexner gave $ millions to Romney and McCain and when Trump became potus, Wexner left the GOP .
    Trump said to them that he would support Israel, but not because their money .
    And less Jewish Americans ( if such people exist ) voted for Trump than for other GOP presidential candidates .
    Only 2 presidents have supported Israel wholeheartedly : Truman and Trump , and they did it not for money .

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied

Do you have proof that CAIR donates more money?
    3 Democratic Senators who voted for the Iranian deal,received money from an Iranian lobby group .

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied

I already addressed that when TAG posted it. I said her inaccurate take on what transpired is not racism. What I'm referring to now, which is the main point of contention are her comments about Israel. What did she say about Israel that's factually incorrect?
    Well, we can start with this one. It is clearly inaccurate:

Israel
    has hypnotized the world, may
    Allah
    awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.
    Israel can be said to be a lot of things, evil isn't one of them. Hamas is evil.

In 2012 she called Israel "an apartheid regime."

Again, not true. Israel doesn't segregate groups into separate homelands or reservations and then restrict those forced onto them from leaving.
    So, there are two examples of factually incorrect statements about Israel by her.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

See here, regarding the Covington students (and be prepared to do some heavy lifting, you will have to move the Goal-posts a long way this time! )

From post # 3 of this thread -

I already addressed that when TAG posted it. I said her inaccurate take on what transpired is not racism. What I'm referring to now, which is the main point of contention are her comments about Israel. What did she say about Israel that's factually incorrect?

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Yet and still no one has proved her wrong. When you don't have an argument the first thing you jump to is accusations of racism and bigotry. Conveniently ignoring the fact that everything stated was correct.
    See here, regarding the Covington students (and be prepared to do some heavy lifting, you will have to move the Goal-posts a long way this time! )

From post # 3 of this thread -

“-The boys were protesting a woman’s right to choose & yelled “it’s not rape if you enjoy it” -They were taunting 5 Black men before they surrounded Phillips and led racist chants -Sandmann’s family hired a right wing PR firm to write his non-apology.”

Of course, she was lying because she is a known liar, but then what do you expect from a woman that married her brother and follows the teachings of a demonic pedophile, thief, rapist and false teacher?

However, before she could delete her tweet, it was archive and an attorney who’s offered to represent the Covington students for free said it had defamed them.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Yet and still no one has proved her wrong. When you don't have an argument the first thing you jump to is accusations of racism and bigotry. Conveniently ignoring the fact that everything stated was correct.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    This just in -

David Duke has endorsed Omar!

David Duke Calls Ilhan Omar ‘Most Important Member of the US Congress’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-us-congress/

And before you guys get all weepy about BB;

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ep-ilhan-omar/

https://thenewstalkers.com/community...mitism-scandal

So, will the Democrats how throw Omar under the Buss?
    Or, is David Duke no longer the connection that the Libbies around here can use to defame anyone and everyone he has ever said anything good about?

You cannot have it both ways.

Either Omar has to go, or you have zero credibility when you use DD's name to get your way.
    Sit on it.

I'd expect one of two responses:

1. They attack Duke relentlessly as whatever they can while distancing Omar from him even as they don't refute anything he or she has said.

2. They sweep this story under the rug. It disappears from the MSM as if it never happened. Democrats look at you and say something like "What are you talking about? That never happened..."

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    This just in -

David Duke has endorsed Omar!

David Duke Calls Ilhan Omar ‘Most Important Member of the US Congress’

David Duke, the former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan and an open racist and antisemite, is publicly defending Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) in the wake of the freshman Democrat’s series of antisemitic statements that have rankled the Democrat Party nationally.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-us-congress/

And before you guys get all weepy about BB;

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ep-ilhan-omar/

https://thenewstalkers.com/community...mitism-scandal

So, will the Democrats how throw Omar under the Buss?
    Or, is David Duke no longer the connection that the Libbies around here can use to defame anyone and everyone he has ever said anything good about?

You cannot have it both ways.

Either Omar has to go, or you have zero credibility when you use DD's name to get your way.
    Sit on it.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    And what would that be?

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    Wow! Democrat apologists are out in force.
    Oh yeah, just like always.

We all know what to do the next time they order all of us to disown a Republican, don't we?

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Omar has now said that Obama used his smile to get away with murder.
    And she means that in the literal sense.

I'm betting that the Dems are really regretting the fact that they watered-down their resolution to accommodate that nasty little ing .
    They also changed the law that nobody can wear anything on their heads in Congress to appease that trash-mouthed wench , bet they are having 2nd thoughts about that too.

Omay will just keep saying and doing hateful and stupid things, as befitting her true level of education, until the have to throw her out of there.... and I believe that is her intention.
    Martyrs make much more money on the lecture circuit, and it is far less work than having an actual job.
    Obama did get away with murder due to his nice smile and eloquence. While you guys cry about her needing to be more PC, I'm still waiting to hear an argument that proves any of her statements as incorrect.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    In a thoroughly watered down resolution that initially sought to chastise racist bigot Ilhan Omar (D-MN), the now power Progressive Leftist wing of the party, along with the bigots in the Black Congressional Caucus (that won't let Black Republicans in... go figure), has formalized Leftist acceptable racism as acceptable speech by members of Congress-- at least the politically correct ones.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...cid=spartandhp

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...305-story.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/06/u...esolution.html

So, now we can officially call the Democrat party a bunch of racist hypocrites as well as ignore their claims of racism against anyone else based on their formal and official actions.
    Where does it state that racism is acceptable? There is enough guilt and hypocrisy to go round both sides of the isle:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Once again, party comes before nation for some people, now doesn't it?

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Obama boasted that he spent $ 1 billion to defeat Ghadafi, which resulted in victory of groups that were hostile to the USA .
    The costs of the intervention of Obama in Syria to defeat Assad,which would result in victory of groups that are hostile to the USA is much,much higher .
    And,it is a fact that Obama, president of the US, helped the Muslim Brotherhood, the Egyptian Branch of AQ .
    When Morsi, member of the MB, became president, Obama gave him 12 F16 Jets,and when Sissi started its war against the MB,he was condemned by Obama, who stopped all help .
    Source : National Review July 3 2014 .
    And about Netanjahu : as long he is not condemned, he is innocent , and even if he is corrupt, that is the business of the Israeli.The Israeli only .
    And, talking about corruption : what about Adolf Erdogan,the Turkish dictator,who invaded and occupied parts of Iraq and Syria, who paraded in Europe as Suleiman the Great , who sent his Gestapo after his opponents outside Turkey and who received and accepted $ millions of bribe money from the terrorists from Tehran, to help them to evade US sanctions ?
    You could ask informations at 2525 Massachusetts Avenue NW DC 20008, but I doubt that they will answer you .
    Your Recep propaganda is boring .
    Obama took out Bin Laden ? Hitler took out Röhm,and Stalin Trotsky,and Recep wants to take Gulen ....
    Erdogan is now an ally of Tehran .

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    People will notice that SJ continues to laud Obama, the worst potus in the history of the US .
    A man who intervened (at the cost of $ 1 billion of tax-payer's money ) to eliminate a head of state who was hostile to ISIS : yes : Ghadafi was an enemy of ISIS.
    A man who tried to do the same in Syria;a luck for the world that he failed .
    A man who helped ( with taxpayer's money ) the election of a supporter of Bin Laden as president in Egypt : Morsi is a supporter of AQ .
    A man who tried ( as usual with the money of the American people ) to oust a PM of a country that is an ally and a friend of the US : CIA,USAID and Soros intervened in the Israeli elections in 2015
    A man who gave an enemy of the US ( Iran ) $ billions,which are used to develop nuclear weapons to attack Israel ( an ally of the US ) and to threaten Europe and the US .The leaders of Iran have said publicly that a nuclear war will hasten the return of the Mahdi .
    A man who excused the terrorists of 9/11 .
    The major problem is though you support inequality, with your open anti Muslim views my friend. I am for equality among man. And yet you have apparently got a few likes from some of the Trumpers here on the forum. The same Trumpers that claim the so called looney left or liberals are racists. Its all good though you can change for the better. Your views are in the wide open for all to see, its about right vs wrong. Its always wrong to provide viewpoints based on religious or so called racial supremacy.

Obama was similar to B Clinton and GWB. GWB was a big friend of Saudi Arabia, perhaps not as much as Trump. Its the easiest thing in the world to reply to your points. Saudi Arabia is a country with similar Theocratic conservatives compared to Israel.

And Trump stands by Netanyahu of Israel, the same PM of Israel accused of accepting bribes, you can imagine the repercussions.

Obama has never given anything to enemies of the USA. The USA and other major world powers worked out a nuclear deal with Iran. Only those in criminal underground societies are trying to get people like you to normalize the criticism of a average or good President in Obama. There is no way at all to label Obama a fellow traveler of the AQ types, as it was Obama that took out Osama Bin Laden.

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Omar has now said that Obama used his smile to get away with murder.
    And she means that in the literal sense.

I'm betting that the Dems are really regretting the fact that they watered-down their resolution to accommodate that nasty little ing .
    They also changed the law that nobody can wear anything on their heads in Congress to appease that trash-mouthed wench , bet they are having 2nd thoughts about that too.

Omay will just keep saying and doing hateful and stupid things, as befitting her true level of education, until the have to throw her out of there.... and I believe that is her intention.
    Martyrs make much more money on the lecture circuit, and it is far less work than having an actual job.
    Its locker room talk. Again my friend another similarity between Omar and Trump wrt how they have both talked about President Obama. Remember Trump calling Marco Rubio "Little Marco".

Omar probably learns some of her tactics from the POTUS.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X