Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats in congress formalize racism as acceptable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omar is a Muslim, not an American ;Omar supports the anti-Semites in Venezuela as Maduro and Cavez .
    She is an enemy of the US and the West .She remains a Muslim from Somalia .

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Note that I said "influence" not "money".
      Money is a factor of influence when it comes to lobbying. Obviously. Nonetheless, can you elaborate on how they're more influential then?

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Israeli Gov leaders has apparently hypnotized you. Israel does not allow interfaith marriage, Israel effectively blocks freedom of movement among Israels and Palestinians. In the USA we have Americans whom say some of the things Saudi does is evil. That is freedom we have the freedom of speech in the USA Use your free mind my friend. Israel has issues as does Saudi Arabia.

Can you show one instance of Omar saying something anti Jewish

Omar is critical of Israel and Saudi, so one can not say Omar is some puppet for Muslim countries against Israel. As for the Islam part, you present the same views as ISIL and Third Reich members. Here you are friend talking about Antisemitism, yet your the same because you generalize negatively against Muslims. One can not make this up, until you can support equality among man your argument can not be used.
        Omar said that only Jews and corrupt people support Israel . This is a lie : there are no Jews in America, but only Jewish Americans ( probably less than 1 million ) .She also said that Jewish Americans are not true patriots : Hitler said the same : Jewish Germans were not German patriots .
        The only one here who is not an American patriot is Omar .
        Omar attacks KSA because KSA is an ally of the US and an enemy of Iran . Iran wants to destroy KSA,Israel and the US .Omar supports Iran . In WWII she would support Tojo and Hitler . Omar is not better than Bin Laden .She asked for lighter sentences for ISIS members .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Bernie Sanders is NOT Jewish: he is a Marxist .
          That's anti-semitic to deny someone of their ancestry and religious views because you don't agree with their politics. Bernie Sanders is most certainly Jewish.

Are you also implying that all Jews must share in the same political ideologies?
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

That's anti-semitic to deny someone of their ancestry and religious views because you don't agree with their politics. Bernie Sanders is most certainly Jewish.

Are you also implying that all Jews must share in the same political ideologies?
            Bronstein did not consider himself Jewish.Neither does Sanders .Sanders has no religious views and it is not his ancestry that determines if he is Jewish . Marx also did not considered himself as Jewish . You can't be Marxist and Jewish . All Jewish Soviet communists denied their Jewish ancestry .In Hungary Rakosi,Gero and Gabor repudiated Judaism .The wife of Sanders has an Irish ancestry from catholic parents .
            The first thing a Jewish Marxist is doing is to cut all ties with Judaism .

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

That's anti-semitic to deny someone of their ancestry and religious views because you don't agree with their politics.
              You should be the last to talk about anti-semitic .

Comment

You may want to plug into the meetings of the GOP in my county to see how accurate that is.
                Sure...as long as you travel to Colorado and plug yourself into a mostly Democratic state since Time began.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                  Omar is a Muslim, not an American ;Omar supports the anti-Semites in Venezuela as Maduro and Cavez .
                  She is an enemy of the US and the West .She remains a Muslim from Somalia .
                  So let's elect some of the ultra-radical Jews to Congress to keep her company.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Trump to Jewish Republicans:

"No one renegotiates deals more than you do..."

"You're not going to support me because I don't want your money"

"You want to control your own politicians"

So many anti-semitic tropes, where are all the conservatives to call out his bigotry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4_Y3YIN43c
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post

I for one, do believe that Trump is a direct result of Obama. Without Obama's upbringing in certain areas of radical political thought, not to mention the same can be said of those who made up much of his administration, I don't think Trump would have made it anywhere near the White House.

This is not possible given in a previous post you equated her with Trump:

If you hold to the claim that Trump is not fit to lead...then neither is Omar.
                      Are you a critique of Obama? The man was just another POTUS like GWB and B Clinton. And Obama won the popular vote unlike Trump. Obama has more American support compared to Trump.

I think Omar, AOC, and Trump have the capability. I have always said this. Countless times I have praised Trump for talking about the need for better steel jobs, and AOC and Omar seem to want to follow in the footsteps of FDR in some ways.

Obama is not in the same category as someone like AOC or Trump. Not sure about Omar but AOC and Trump are in a league of their own. Obama did not call for a 70% tax on Americans afaik, AOC did. Obama did not use bombastic language or do anything more radical compared to Nixon or Reagan. Obama, Nixon and Reagan all meant with Communist leaders and Obama is not a radical. Obama was never radical, anti Americans might want you to think that. Obama did meet with Castro, but thats not as controversial perhaps as Trump meeting with Kim. Arguing for national healthcare as Obama did is a bipartisan issue with both GOP and Democrat saying all people should have health insurance. About the worst thing Obama did was compare the so called crusaders to ISIL.

Obama won the vote for POTUS twice...Had Obama only won once and Trump or a Trump like figure won in 2012 then we have a different story. But Obama was a popular POTUS, winning the Popular vote twice and winning two elections as POTUS. Trump got lucky and may have had outside assistance in winning the 2016 POTUS election. Trump won even though during the election Trump said insane things like Mexico will pay for our wall and I think Islam hates us...that type of language was never saw from Obama or GWB...so wrt Omar and Jews...Omar has afaik said nothing bad about Jews. I have yet to see Omar comment on Judaism. That being said, even if a Democrat came forward and did for example say I think Judaism hates us it would be interesting to see the reaction and the hypocrisy that would come with it from some folks..
                      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

And how many synagogues or Christian churches will we find in the Dar al-Islam countries, like say Saudi-Arabia, or Iran?
                        How many new ones of such will be allowed to be built there?
                        What will happen to one who "preaches" about the Jewish or Christian faith in these lands, such as say Pakistan???
                        Its the US gov which allies with Saudi. Pakistan and Israel. The US Gov should push for all countries of the world to allow basic freedoms. Trump is a big fan of Saudi Arabia and Israel, maybe he could make those countries more liberal.

Turkey has Christians. In Turkey a free and dignified country interfaith marriage is allowed. Thats because of the ideology of Ataturk and clearly many Turks admire European culture and also many Turks say the true Islam is liberal. Thats why its pointless to buy into what religious bigots from Israel and Saudi want for the world, which is tribalism, the thought that ones children have to marry one of the same faith or be disowned.

Anyone whom preaches against folks based on their skin color or religion is the same as ISIL , The KKK, and the Third Reich. I dont see where we disagree on much. The reason why perhaps you like Israel or defend Israel but not defend Saudi is due to false information. If anything it makes sense to defend the Saudi and Israeli gov but that means going to bat for people with different values from you and I. In Israel and Saudi there are many liberals whom want change for the better. You will note the true bigots in these conversations never one have good thing to say about their target whether Jews or Muslims. Liberal Christians and Muslims constantly praise the Israeli liberals. But some conservative Jews, Christians, and Muslims play the game of division based on ones religions.

Back to what Omar was saying. This is perfect fodder for pro Israeli anti Muslims...also Pro Saudis as well whom dislike Omar for criticizing Saudi Arabia. In short there is nothing here...Omar is critical of Israel and Saudi Arabia. Omar is not some Muslim shill as some might think. If you or anyone can show Omar saying I think Judaism hates us or that Jews are going to hell as Trump supporters say I will criticize Omar.

George S Patton

Comment

Omar has now said that Obama used his smile to get away with murder.
                          And she means that in the literal sense.

I'm betting that the Dems are really regretting the fact that they watered-down their resolution to accommodate that nasty little ing .
                          They also changed the law that nobody can wear anything on their heads in Congress to appease that trash-mouthed wench , bet they are having 2nd thoughts about that too.

Omay will just keep saying and doing hateful and stupid things, as befitting her true level of education, until the have to throw her out of there.... and I believe that is her intention.
                          Martyrs make much more money on the lecture circuit, and it is far less work than having an actual job.
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Wow! Democrat apologists are out in force.
                            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

People will notice that SJ continues to laud Obama, the worst potus in the history of the US .
                              A man who intervened (at the cost of $ 1 billion of tax-payer's money ) to eliminate a head of state who was hostile to ISIS : yes : Ghadafi was an enemy of ISIS.
                              A man who tried to do the same in Syria;a luck for the world that he failed .
                              A man who helped ( with taxpayer's money ) the election of a supporter of Bin Laden as president in Egypt : Morsi is a supporter of AQ .
                              A man who tried ( as usual with the money of the American people ) to oust a PM of a country that is an ally and a friend of the US : CIA,USAID and Soros intervened in the Israeli elections in 2015
                              A man who gave an enemy of the US ( Iran ) $ billions,which are used to develop nuclear weapons to attack Israel ( an ally of the US ) and to threaten Europe and the US .The leaders of Iran have said publicly that a nuclear war will hasten the return of the Mahdi .
                              A man who excused the terrorists of 9/11 .

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                                Omar has now said that Obama used his smile to get away with murder.
                                And she means that in the literal sense.

I'm betting that the Dems are really regretting the fact that they watered-down their resolution to accommodate that nasty little ing .
                                They also changed the law that nobody can wear anything on their heads in Congress to appease that trash-mouthed wench , bet they are having 2nd thoughts about that too.

Omay will just keep saying and doing hateful and stupid things, as befitting her true level of education, until the have to throw her out of there.... and I believe that is her intention.
                                Martyrs make much more money on the lecture circuit, and it is far less work than having an actual job.
                                Its locker room talk. Again my friend another similarity between Omar and Trump wrt how they have both talked about President Obama. Remember Trump calling Marco Rubio "Little Marco".

Omar probably learns some of her tactics from the POTUS.

George S Patton

Comment

Working...
                                X