Michelle Malkin-The Screeching Harpie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Racist, sexist comment from the left. Typical of their nature...
    with all due respect Cult icon is very respected on this board.
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

With all due respect, in modern US politics, his opinion is still as insignificant as yours or mine.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

What is that but some appeal to group think related to an appeal to authority? Are you saying that because someone is an expert in one thing that they therefor are an expert in anything that they claim to be? If he were a complete stranger to the board his ideas should rest on there own merit.

I just finished watching a critique of Guns Germs and Steel by an accolade of James Blaut. All I can say is that I'm sick of pin head Marxists. Of course James Blaut is a brilliant man but Marxism is like some slow acting infectious disease that parasitizes people and turns them into intellectual bigots. How many minds are we going to let it destroy before we finally put it to rest? The left needs to move on and develop a foundation that is a bit more sound and do some careful critique of it's ideas to root out any remaining visages of the infection.

Calling people racist, homophobic, sexist, Islamophobic, etc. is not going to cut it as an argument anymore. Anyone with any sense has woke up to the fact that identity politics and the social justice cult are thinly veiled cover for Marxist idiocy. That many of the people on the left are only vaguely aware of their own infection is no excuse to go lightly on them. The ones such as the leadership of the Democratic party who thought they could use the disease to their advantage are waking up to how destructive a disease it actually is but probably too late.

We can have a discussion about the role of government after we cure the disease.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
          She made a shameful personal attack upon someone who could not reply and with whom she disagreed. And in the end McCain was right in his decision.

She mischaracterized McCain, so in effect she did lie. McCain served the country long and faithfully. All Malkin has done is run her big mouth. Among her other 'journalistic' endeavors, she founded a website, aptly named 'Hot Air.'

She'd fit right in here with some of you who support Trump and who routinely personally attack those with whom you disagree.
          You say while calling someone a shrieking harpy.

Mass: ​​​​​​"You bunch of evil Trumpers! All you do is demonize. And you poopie heads use childish insults. And and and you're stupid heads. And you act like children! Not like me! I'm super duper mature! Hey! Why do my posts keep getting called hypocritical!"
          Last edited by Pirateship1982; 03 Mar 19, 08:35.
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
            Malkin attacked John McCain at CPAC. She isn't fit to shine his shoes:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
            I like how the republican party brings in bloggers as experts. Even that MyPillow crackhead that's ripping off their base. Put a cross on and have American flags all over your commercials, you'll sell things to people.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X