This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TactiKill Jr needs your help!

We all need to stand up for TactiKill J......someone is deleting his posts here in ACG. We must right this wrong!!!

This is his cliam.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

I thought making posts about members was against the rules...
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
      I thought making posts about members was against the rules...
      Could be...I'm not sure why he called me idiot and it was okay.

Now he is claiming someone is deleting his posts..

Is this okay by you?

If someone in authority here is deleting his posts as he claims......we have a problem.

If someone isn't deleting his posts, then he is deliberately challenging the moderators.
      Last edited by Nichols; 02 Mar 19, 01:41.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

I agree, he should at least be notified if his posts are deleted by moderators and their reasons for doing so.
        Last edited by OttoHarkaman; 02 Mar 19, 07:52.

Comment

Typically when mods zap someone you get a red letter message saying why and an advisory to knock it off. At least half our mods are sympathetic to his politics and the other half never had fear of trading point for counterpoint.

If we aren't being Jussied, it's peculiar to say the least. But I'm not inclined to raise any hue and cry yet.
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Maybe he is deleting them himself, to blame those who disagree with him .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
              Maybe he is deleting them himself, to blame those who disagree with him .
              \when did you say you were planning to grow up?

I don't know when we established a pre pubescent girl 's room forum corner-
              \there was a topic fight, people became heated. Now let it go.
              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

I out him on Ignore a while ago, so I have effectively deleted all his posts insofar as I am concerned. While I am not inclined to support censorship in principle, in this specific case I can't see any harm being done.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I would actually miss him, don't agree with much he has to say but it looks good to have a variety of opinions.
                  We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                    I would actually miss him, don't agree with much he has to say but it looks good to have a variety of opinions.
                    Sure...one should always have someone crazy as a neighbor so they can remember what "sane" looks like.

Nevertheless, this is an issue for the mods and Tac to settle. It has nothing to do with us.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The post that was deleted was the one where I asked sal if it was worth him sounding like an idiot to make a point about gender equality. Next day it was gone. There's nothing to settle though, they can run their site however they want.

I have this in my notifications which came after I noticed the post had been removed:

acg1.png
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

So a whole of noise about nothing.

Move along, people...these are not the 'droids we're looking for.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Sure...one should always have someone crazy as a neighbor so they can remember what "sane" looks like.

Nevertheless, this is an issue for the mods and Tac to settle. It has nothing to do with us.
                          who in your 'hood are you quoting here?
                          The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Jesus Chrst, you guys know how many posts are deleted on a regular basis because it contains something not kosher in our rules and standard which may include even such simple things such as being overly personal or off-topic? Just because members can no longer see a post does not mean that we Staff cannot. ACG Staff has the right to delete any post should they choose. Bad Wolf most likely quoted your post in order to save it for his file as he keep tabs on you and a running count on your violations before he takes further action. I strongly suggest all of you to disengage in further discussion of Staff moderation.

Our resident champion for having posts deleted is Lodestar and he has yet to complain about that.

Nichols, you've had a post or two posts deleted before when you are asked to cease and desist from further going down a certain path, you either ignored it or did not see it.

OttoHarkaman, I've personally deleted a couple of your posts before to save you from being banned for your profanity and vulgarity if anyone should have complained.

On top of that, you guys know how many whiners demand that someone else post be deleted?

Yes, it is indeed against rules to start a thread about any member in regards to any action involving ACG.

It is also illegal to discuss Staff moderation or action, which Tactikill J himselves clearly knows since he has previously been banned several times for that very violation and in my opinion, he is challenging Staff. Should Bad Wolf step in, so be it as it will be all on him alone.
                            Last edited by Salinator; 02 Mar 19, 14:47.
                            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X