Jared Kushner's Security Clearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

So, what exactly are her duties? I can't find any article that clearly defines these beyond she's a "senior advisor." That could be just about anything, and might require a security clearance. Do enlighten us on what her duties are that show no need for such a clearance since you apparently know what they are.
    She works on domestic issues and some of the normal first lady type issues. She was in on the criminal justice reform. Women issues . (cant remember the specifics) But the dems usually point to dads behavior when every she speaks on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

She works on domestic issues and some of the normal first lady type issues. She was in on the criminal justice reform. Women issues . (cant remember the specifics) But the dems usually point to dads behavior when every she speaks on the subject.
      Anything is criminal justice that involves looking at individual records of convicts, and that sort of thing, in detail requires a clearance process similar to the one used for classified material. The same 5 year background check and clearance is required for what is called "Sensitive material."

Comment

not when your duties are those outside of where security clearances are needed. Which is the case with Ivanka.
        No actually she did.
        She attended the Security conference and had meetings with foreign leaders, hence she would be read in to some classified material.

Munich (dpa) - While US President Donald Trump did not attend the Munich Security Conference, his daughter Ivanka Trump, a senior White House adviser, met with several German female leaders at the event.
        http://www.dpa-international.com/top...90216-99-16698

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Most American male adults did not seve , thus for you they are cowards ?
          Germans have very strict standards on courage.

Comment

139_222504.jpg?resize=807x807.jpg
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post

No actually she did.
              She attended the Security conference and had meetings with foreign leaders, hence she would be read in to some classified material.

http://www.dpa-international.com/top...90216-99-16698
              oh great we now have two know nothings involved in foreign policy This even lends more ammo for her not needing one.

ok I do have to say they might actually know more than I think but judging by dad not really.

Comment

oh great we now have two know nothings involved in foreign policy This even lends more ammo for her not needing one.

ok I do have to say they might actually know more than I think but judging by dad not really.
                With Obama, we had a whole administration that knew nothing involved in foreign policy not to mention more than one of them flagrantly breaking federal rules, regulations, and the law on handling classified material. This is peanuts by comparison.

Comment

It's really pretty hard to criticize anyone for lacking competence, compared to the guy in the oval office....

Comment

With Obama, we had a whole administration that knew nothing involved in foreign policy not to mention more than one of them flagrantly breaking federal rules, regulations, and the law on handling classified material. This is peanuts by comparison.
                    Obama isn't in office Miss whatabout.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Obama isn't in office Miss whatabout.
                      So? History is supposed to be a guide to current events. Or, are you like TactiKill and Massena, going to claim that history only applies when it favors your argument?

Comment

So? History is supposed to be a guide to current events. Or, are you like TactiKill and Massena, going to claim that history only applies when it favors your argument?
                        And when did I supposedly say that? Or, are you just making things up again in order to satisfy your political agenda?
                        We are not now that strength which in old days
                        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

And when did I supposedly say that? Or, are you just making things up again in order to satisfy your political agenda?
                          By inference, same as HPJ. You too have argued "Obama is no longer in office..." and made other statements that what past Presidents, Congress, whatever have no bearing on current events.

Comment

By inference, same as HPJ. You too have argued "Obama is no longer in office..." and made other statements that what past Presidents, Congress, whatever have no bearing on current events.
                            So, then you admit that I didn't post as you claimed. Therefore you either made it up or misrepresented what was said-just like Trump does. Well done.

We are not now that strength which in old days
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X