• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the summit was a failure...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.68443e89532a

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKCN1QN2JF

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...99DF&FORM=VIRE

We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Looks like empty parking lots. Doesn't look like much activity to me.

It's suspicious that all the main media suspects are all reporting the same thing. They are all "suggesting" that NK is restarting the missile site or it is "appearing" so. I'm sorry but they need more than suggestions and appearances for me to believe it.

Last edited by Persephone; 09 Mar 19, 17:53.
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

The reports and photographs are from the US intelligence agencies...

I guess that you might be afraid that Trump screwed up (again)?
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
          The reports and photographs are from the US intelligence agencies...
          Wrong! The pic is from your link. This is the caption below the pic in your link.

This satellite image provided by DigitalGlobe captured on March 2, 2019, and shows the launch tower at the Sohae Satellite Launch Facility in Tongchang-ri, North Korea. North Korea is restoring facilities at the long-range rocket launch site, which it dismantled last year as part of disarmament steps, according to foreign experts and a South Korean lawmaker who was briefed by Seoul’s spy service. The finding follows a high-stakes nuclear summit last week between North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and President Donald Trump that ended without any agreement. (DigitalGlobe, a Maxar company, via AP) (Associated Press)

I guess that you might be afraid that Trump screwed up (again)?
          You guessed wrong, again.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Wrong! The pic is from your link. This is the caption below the pic in your link.

And where do you think the photographs come from?

And, yes, you appear to be very frightenend that Trump screwed the pooch on this one.

Comment

And where do you think the photographs come from?

And, yes, you appear to be very frightenend that Trump screwed the pooch on this one.
              there appears to be a slight difference of opinion between" shut it down' AND " shut it down for refurbishment."
              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Stepped in it good & deep, didn't he?

He did, and it is his fault entirely. Far-Left fanatics are too busy celebrating any win they can get against Trump to think about the consequences of a Nuclear-armed North Korea.
                But, since the mushroom-clouds will be going up over major cities, they are far more likely to pay the ultimate price for being so incredibly stupid than are the people they hate most, hate beyond reason, hate to wildly that they would (and in this case, are) be more likely likely to take a blow-torch to their own faces than surrender one ideological inch to.

They win the intellectual Darwin Awards at every turn, and sooner or later it will become the real thing.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Stepped in what? The nonsense that you and other Trumpers continue to make?

Where do you think the photograph came from?

And who are the 'far-left fanatics' that you believe are posting here? You and others will defend Trump no matter what he does and the hate on this forum comes from the Trumpers, pure and simple.

Comment

And who are the 'far-left fanatics' that you believe are posting here? You and others will defend Trump no matter what he does and the hate on this forum comes from the Trumpers, pure and simple.

Considering the source, Kevin, be VERY careful about asking for explanations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Yes, they appear to have failed.
                      Trump walked away rather than make a bad deal just for the sake of appearances.

Now compare this act to Obama and Iran.

I recall when Reagan walked away from a deal with the Soviets. The left and the media went nuts.

I find it interesting that you are more willing to see Trump as the bad guy rather than the NORKs.
                      I have to give the POTUS credit. Lil Kim craves the limelight - and letting him blow off steam is the way to get him to make a meaningful concession.

OTOH,- he same was said about the Balkan wars in 1912-13......

Comment

• Originally posted by marktwain View Post

I have to give the POTUS credit. Lil Kim craves the limelight - and letting him blow off steam is the way to get him to make a meaningful concession.

OTOH,- he same was said about the Balkan wars in 1912-13......
                        I remember those...
                        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

• Originally posted by Massena View Post

Have you figured it out yet?

No reply. You appear to be very frightened that you screwed the pooch on this one.
                          Last edited by Persephone; 16 Mar 19, 12:21.

Comment

• Answering a question with a question is a logical fallacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Massena View Post
                              Answering a question with a question is a logical fallacy.
                              I was hoping you'd figure it out on your own and admit you were wrong but it appears you have no clue.

The satellite picture from your link that you insist came from U.S. intelligence agencies...DID NOT.

You are yet again, a victim of fake news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post

I was hoping you'd figure it out on your own and admit you were wrong but it appears you have no clue.

The satellite picture from your link that you insist came from U.S. intelligence agencies...DID NOT.

You are yet again, a victim of fake news.
                                Yes, I erred there, it came from a civilian satellite. And...? It is still valid intelligence that the North Koreans are not interested in denuclearizing. Trump's overtures to Kim are a failure and the situation has not really changed at all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X