Trump, Kim sit for one-on-one nuclear negotiations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Otto's family doesn't hold Trump responsible, why should you or anyone else? The Warmbier family is the only ones who have the right to say anything. They haven't, have they?
    It looks like you are wrong about the Warmbier family. They are clearly not too happy with Trump about his remarks excusing Kim in their son's death.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/01/polit...rea/index.html

You were wrong. Care to admit it?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      Have you been in the military?

I rest my case. You don't no what your talking about.
      Another fallacy and another vain attempt to appeal to authority.

It would no different than I accusing you of not knowing anything about the current political attitudes in the US simply because you are currently living in the Fourth Reich
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

It looks like you are wrong about the Warmbier family. They are clearly not too happy with Trump about his remarks excusing Kim in their son's death.

I said the family doesn't hold Trump responsible for what happened to their son. They don't.

They broke their silence to say they do not agree with Trump taking Kim at his word that he knew nothing. I'm glad they spoke out, I don't either.

My point was...the Warmbier family are the only ones who should comment on it. Now they have.

BTW, I've been wrong from time to time. I have no problem admitting it if I am ever wrong. Feel free to try again.

Last edited by Persephone; 01 Mar 19, 21:51.
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Unfortunately the Warmbier family is irrelevant in the context of what is going on with North Korea. Just as babies are irrelevant in the democrats approach to the right to life.

If Trump succeeds in getting rid of NK nucs, and the country models itself after Vietnam.....this is a major success for world peace.

The problem is 'what now'......the Kim family has to be held accountable.....how do you get NK to model Vietnam without holding Kim responsible?

Comment

I said the family doesn't hold Trump responsible for what happened to their son. They don't.

They broke their silence to say they do not agree with Trump taking Kim at his word that he knew nothing. I'm glad they spoke out, I don't either.

My point was...the Warmbier family are the only ones who should comment on it. Now they have.

BTW, I've been wrong from time to time. I have no problem admitting it if I am ever wrong. Feel free to try again.
            Try again and read the source material. They most certainly hold Trump responsible for what he said about excusing Kim.

Comment

Please, tell us all you know about the topic in ten seconds? Or, is that too long?
              The real 'summit' was held behind the cameras by Pompeo and his team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Unfortunately the Warmbier family is irrelevant in the context of what is going on with North Korea. Just as babies are irrelevant in the democrats approach to the right to life.

If Trump succeeds in getting rid of NK nucs, and the country models itself after Vietnam.....this is a major success for world peace.

The problem is 'what now'......the Kim family has to be held accountable.....how do you get NK to model Vietnam without holding Kim responsible?
                The Warmbier's are idiots. Their kid, 21 years old, went on a 5 day vacation to friggin' NORTH KOREA! and they hold Trump responsible for their moron kid getting caught breaking N. Korean law. Doesn't matter how idiotic we might see their laws, those are their laws. In this case, the kid stole a propaganda poster in a hotel-- like he wouldn't think they were watching him--

So he gets 15 years in some brutal labor camp. That's about par for the Norks. While he's there he's beaten into brain damage.

WTF were you thinking Warmbier's? This has got to rate a 12 on the 0 to 10 stupid scale. A college student going to North Korea? Are you out of your mind?

But, we have a press so wrapped up in TDS they can't see the idiocy of what they're reporting because, instead, they think they're hurting Trump...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

The Warmbier's are idiots. Their kid, 21 years old, went on a 5 day vacation to friggin' NORTH KOREA! and they hold Trump responsible for their moron kid getting caught breaking N. Korean law. Doesn't matter how idiotic we might see their laws, those are their laws. In this case, the kid stole a propaganda poster in a hotel-- like he wouldn't think they were watching him--

So he gets 15 years in some brutal labor camp. That's about par for the Norks. While he's there he's beaten into brain damage.

WTF were you thinking Warmbier's? This has got to rate a 12 on the 0 to 10 stupid scale. A college student going to North Korea? Are you out of your mind?

But, we have a press so wrapped up in TDS they can't see the idiocy of what they're reporting because, instead, they think they're hurting Trump...
                  kinda agree on that one, TAG.....
                  Last edited by marktwain; 03 Mar 19, 06:36. Reason: In de Nile- crocodile.....
                  The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Try again and read the source material. They most certainly hold Trump responsible for what he said about excusing Kim.
                    OK Massena, let's do this again...nice and slow.

I said...the Warmbier family doesn't blame Trump for what happened to their son. I did NOT say they do not blame Trump for taking Kim at his word.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I said...the Warmbier family.....
                      Maggie, all of that doesn't matter. The dems swore thar Trump would give too many concessions.

As a distractor they pulled the liar into the news at the same time Trump was about to make history.

Kim no doubt saw all of this and he figured he could take advantage of it.

Trump didn't fall for it and he walked out.....all involved played right into Trump's deal.

Comment

Maggie, all of that doesn't matter. The dems swore thar Trump would give too many concessions.

As a distractor they pulled the liar into the news at the same time Trump was about to make history.

Trump didn't fall for it and he walked out.....all involved played right into Trump's deal.
                        I'm not so sure Kim Jong-un is that smart. I have a feeling Beijing is Kim's puppet master. I'm sure they did not expect Trump to walk out on what Kim had on the table, most likely per Beijing's instructions.

Comment

Obama would have caved and given Kim everything, if he could even bring him to the table.
                          "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Obama would have caved and given Kim everything, if he could even bring him to the table.
                            Given what the US has got out of it wasn't worth getting him to the table. Kim is now reopening his rocket site. Trump got suckered
                            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-...eporting-story

New satellite images of North Korea suggest it is restoring a rocket launch site it had pledged to dismantle, say analysts.

The images were taken two days after talks between the leaders of the US and North Korea ended without them reaching a deal on denuclearisation.

The Tongchang-ri site has been used for satellite launches and engine testing, never for ballistic missile launches.

Work to dismantle it began last year but stopped as the US talks stalled.
                              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Given what the US has got out of it wasn't worth getting him to the table. Kim is now reopening his rocket site. Trump got suckered
                                Yes he did. And we are surprised?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X