Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Md. lawmaker apologizes

Not surprising:

A white lawmaker from Har­ford County apologized to the leaders of the Legislative Black Caucus of Maryland for using a racial slur to describe a legislative district in Prince George’s County — but also told her black colleagues that she did not recall saying it, according to two lawmakers who attended the meeting.

Caucus members confronted Del. Mary Ann Lisanti (D) on Monday night over allegations that she told a white colleague, during an after-hours gathering at an Annapolis cigar bar, that when he campaigned in Prince George’s on behalf of a candidate last fall he was door-knocking in a “n----- district.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.9c267e2d11a8

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Strange...if he doesn't recall saying it, then why would he apologize? Other than the guilt of being white to begin with.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

We have DemoKKKrats running Virginia. This girl fits right in with the party.

Republicans have always been the party for blacks. Look at the Civil War, the civil rights movement, and Donald Trump.
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
        We have DemoKKKrats running Virginia. This girl fits right in with the party.

Republicans have always been the party for blacks. Look at the Civil War, the civil rights movement, and Donald Trump.
        Trump isn't Republican - he is an Independent.

The Civil Rights Movement owes its legislation to Johnson, a Democrat.

Maybe you should take a look at how many Democratic presidents have started major wars.

TDS...again.

Comment

Fry her in greasy chicken fat!
          Last edited by OttoHarkaman; 28 Feb 19, 03:51.

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
            Isn't that what she is mostly made of in the first place?
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
              No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Trump isn't Republican - he is an Independent.

The Civil Rights Movement owes its legislation to Johnson, a Democrat.

Maybe you should take a look at how many Democratic presidents have started major wars.

TDS...again.
                Trump's a Republican. He ran on the Republican party ticket, and 89 percent of Republicans support him as of February 10 (https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/...ald-trump.aspx)

Johnson was a Democrat who supported Civil Rights, but he was going against the grain. In Congress, Democrats opposed CIvil Rights, while Republicans supported it. Johnson happened to be in the right place in the right time. It was Eisenhower, a Republican, who sent troops to enfore the desegregation of schools.
                "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Trump's a Republican.
                  Trump has been a Democrat most of his life. He doesn't care about politics, he only wants to make himself look great.

Before 2016 that was his goal, when he won the preliminaries his goal was to make America great again....same thing that Reagan said in 1980.

Why would any American not want to make America great again?
                  "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X