Gay rights activist set fire to his own home in fake hate crime,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

In this case, yes. In the first case, the attack is now pretty much proven to be a fraud. In the second, you have some teenagers (which as Judge Judy would say, "How do you know they're lying? Their lips are moving..." and that's regardless of race) who are claiming to have heard something said to them. That's rather thin evidence if you ask me.
    They were both proven to be complete frauds. They were using pictures that were traced to other sources.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

No you didn't.

And lest we forget, the Gillette ad version of the Smolette case-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR-fyU9LdVI

Post the thread. A lot of the links were complete bunk.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

They were both proven to be complete frauds. They were using pictures that were traced to other sources.
        I'll hold comment until the court case is over on that since Smollett has been formally charged with several felonies.

Comment

I posted an annotated list of 349 fakes documented to have been committed by your side, what have YOU got?
          I proved that list was bs when you posted it. Go back to the thread.

Point is, both sides have been guilty of the same, so who are you to act holier than thou?
          all 349 are fake?
          Last edited by Freebird; 27 Feb 19, 17:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post

all 349 are fake?
            Heh heh heh.... that's what he's trying to say.
            I'd be happy with a link to his post where he "proved" that, but notice how it's never going to be shown.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Heh heh heh.... that's what he's trying to say.
              I'd be happy with a link to his post where he "proved" that, but notice how it's never going to be shown.
              I told you to show it, it's you that brought this up. Or just post the article again and I'll show you the holes, again. Coward.

Comment

I told you to show it, it's you that brought this up. Or just post the article again and I'll show you the holes, again. Coward.
                Coward?
                YOU brought up the fact that you disproved it when I asked you "what have you got?"
                Lazy.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Coward?
                  YOU brought up the fact that you disproved it when I asked you "what have you got?"
                  Lazy.
                  I don't know the name of the article to search for it. Why are you afraid of posting it again? You're referencing a source that you refuse to post.

Comment

I actually posted this story a few days before in the Fake's thread. Silly me, I forgot that such culturally political posts are not formalized unless UH posts them first.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
                      I actually posted this story a few days before in the Fake's thread. Silly me, I forgot that such culturally political posts are not formalized unless UH posts them first.
                      I do what I can... the discussion should be about why are there so many fraudulent claims of victimization?
                      The motivation for someone to burn down their own home may have a deeper meaning.
                      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

I do what I can... the discussion should be about why are there so many fraudulent claims of victimization?
                        The motivation for someone to burn down their own home may have a deeper meaning.
                        Oh, it certainly does. "Transgenders" tend to suffer from numerous mental health and personality disorders. A couple of summers back my Nephew was spending his first summer of college on campus with a research grant, and given that it was summer the few students remaining on campus was moved into one dorm. Poor D. had the unfortunate luck of being stuck across the hall from a tranny who soon lodged a series of complaints with the University against him. The first was an accusation that my nephew was a racist, because he had a Blue Lives Matter bumper sticker on his pickup (n.b. my nephew's other job was working for campus security). Then this nut-job filed another complaint of racism because D. had an AMERICAN flag hanging on the wall in his bedroom. The third time was because he was listening to country music (with his door shut). Nothing came of these, of course, but having to be drug constantly down to HR (or some similar office; I forget its exact title) was a bit off putting.

Later, in his sophomore year, yet another "trans-gender" attempted to file a complaint against my nephew's ENTIRE dorm hall. Didn't go anywhere of course.

Tuebor

Comment

Oh, it certainly does. "Transgenders" tend to suffer from numerous mental health and personality disorders. A couple of summers back my Nephew was spending his first summer of college on campus with a research grant, and given that it was summer the few students remaining on campus was moved into one dorm. Poor D. had the unfortunate luck of being stuck across the hall from a tranny who soon lodged a series of complaints with the University against him. The first was an accusation that my nephew was a racist, because he had a Blue Lives Matter bumper sticker on his pickup (n.b. my nephew's other job was working for campus security). Then this nut-job filed another complaint of racism because D. had an AMERICAN flag hanging on the wall in his bedroom. The third time was because he was listening to country music (with his door shut). Nothing came of these, of course, but having to be drug constantly down to HR (or some similar office; I forget its exact title) was a bit off putting.

Later, in his sophomore year, yet another "trans-gender" attempted to file a complaint against my nephew's ENTIRE dorm hall. Didn't go anywhere of course.

Tuebor
                          It didn’t go anywhere but it took up someone else’s time. This is the result of allowing the patients to run the nut house if you get my drift.
                          In the past these people were a fringe element, they kept their secrets to themselves and we were all better off .
                          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

That’s your job.
                            um shouldn't it be your job also.

Comment

Tuebor
                              Well your nephew is a much better person now. He got to see what level of nuts is truly out in the world early.
                              That just a wow experience.

The worst part of the whole thing is the person complaining made it for whatever cause they thought they were championing.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

um shouldn't it be your job also.
                                Hell no

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X