Woman accused of assaulting man in MAGA hat facing deportation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    That's interesting that my posts are being deleted now. If you can't win an argument, just delete their posts.

Talk about being triggered...
    Meh. The topic is just looping now anyway.....
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

• Originally posted by nastle View Post

Irrelevant she assaulted him
      what if you are 200 pound unarmed guy and a 50 pound bobcat attacks you ? Its not going to scare you
      she should be arrested and get atleast a yr in solitary
      A year in solitary for pulling someone's hat?

Key traits of Trump supporters:

1. Authoritarian Personality Syndrome

Authoritarianism refers to the advocacy or enforcement of strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom, and is commonly associated with a lack of concern for the opinions or needs of others.
      https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...d-5-key-traits
      Last edited by TactiKill J.; 01 Mar 19, 17:18.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Oh, I get that. Those folks want to start over ruining another country now that they have totally FUBAR'd their own.
        Yeah, they're like locusts.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

• Ordered this 2 weeks ago, it finally arrived yesterday. Wore it all day today and got all sorts of reactions from passersby.

No one's tried to assault me, so far.

Image result for deplorable hat
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            That's interesting that my posts are being deleted now. If you can't win an argument, just delete their posts.

Talk about being triggered...
            Yes, you are triggered. Now you claim that someone is deleting your post. You should probably go upstairs and ask your mommy if she still has your blankie.

Take your blankie to your safe place in your mom's basement....you should feel better after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by nastle View Post

Irrelevant she assaulted him
              what if you are 200 pound unarmed guy and a 50 pound bobcat attacks you ? Its not going to scare you
              she should be arrested and get atleast a yr in solitary
              My prediction is that she gets a suspended sentence, conditional on her applying for landed resident status.

reasons previously stated.
              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X