Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Summary of the Trump Investigation

Good timeline and perspective.
    WASHINGTON (AP) Donald Trump was in full deflection mode.
    Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Yeah...he's got the same rights to evade and pontificate as everyone else in the filthy field of politics. And when all is said and done, Hilary Clinton is the standard by which all others must now be judged.

Much as they hate to admit it, the Dummycrats screwed themselves by letting her walk free.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Much as they hate to admit it, the Dummycrats screwed themselves by letting her walk free.
      Huh?
      Seriously, you guys talk about TDS, but I think there was HCDS by the Republicans long before that.
      Regardless, I think this article puts a lot of good facts out there as to why this president is a criminal at best, a moron at worst. I lean toward moron.
      Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Huh?
        Seriously, you guys talk about TDS, but I think there was HCDS by the Republicans long before that.
        Regardless, I think this article puts a lot of good facts out there as to why this president is a criminal at best, a moron at worst. I lean toward moron.
        Not really. Only Trump has made someone devote a significant portion of their waking hours to whining about him.

Clinton has been criticized but you're trying to equate the periodic criticism of Hillary with perpetual hatred, perpetual violence, and perpetual shrieking of anti Trumpers. Sorry but Clinton critics don't hold a candle to Trump haters.

Incidentally the one thing the Mueller investigation HAS conclusively proven is that Russians wanted to undermine American democracy by inciting division and distrust. That means the people going around punching or pulling guns on MAGA hat wearers are far closer to being Putin's b@$$ch than anyone criticizing uranium one. When Clinton got caught engaging in bad behavior her critics called her corrupt. Trump hasn't even been demonstrably proven to have engaged in collusion yet anti Trumpers have called him a criminal, then tried to suggest that anyone who voted for him was complicit and thus guilty by association, and engaged in violence against them.

Essentially:

Critics on Clinton: Clinton is corrupt.

Critics on Trump: TRUMP IS A CRIMINAL! TRUMP VOTERS ARE CRIMINALS! THEY'RE ALL EVIL! DRIVE THEM FROM THE STREETS! RESIST RESIST RESIST!
        Last edited by Pirateship1982; 24 Feb 19, 13:37.
        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

Not really. Only Trump has made someone devote a significant portion of their waking hours to whining about him.

Clinton has been criticized but you're trying to equate the periodic criticism of Hillary with perpetual hatred, perpetual violence, and perpetual shrieking of anti Trumpers. Sorry but Clinton critics don't hold a candle to Trump haters.

Incidentally the one thing the Mueller investigation HAS conclusively proven is that Russians wanted to undermine American democracy by inciting division and distrust. That means the people going around punching or pulling guns on MAGA hat wearers are far closer to being Putin's b@$$ch than anyone criticizing uranium one.
          Exactly. Hillary tried to sell our uranium to the Russians, and she colluded with them to find opposition research on Trump.
          People who claim that Trump colluded with Russia have a deeper emotional issue. If they cared about Russian collusion, they would prefer Trump over Clinton.
          "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

The test will be who resorts to violence when the Mueller probe charade finally ends.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Incidentally the one thing the Mueller investigation HAS conclusively proven is that Russians wanted to undermine American democracy by inciting division and distrust. That means the people going around punching or pulling guns on MAGA hat wearers are far closer to being Putin's b@$$ch than anyone criticizing uranium one. When Clinton got caught engaging in bad behavior her critics called her corrupt. Trump hasn't even been demonstrably proven to have engaged in collusion yet anti Trumpers have called him a criminal, then tried to suggest that anyone who voted for him was complicit and thus guilty by association, and engaged in violence against them.

Essentially:

Critics on Clinton: Clinton is corrupt.

Critics on Trump: TRUMP IS A CRIMINAL! TRUMP VOTERS ARE CRIMINALS! THEY'RE ALL EVIL! DRIVE THEM FROM THE STREETS! RESIST RESIST RESIST!
              Well, just for starters, he set up a fake university that has been closed down. DT's share of the court settlement was over 25 million dollars US, paid in 2016.
              https://www.newyorker.com/news/john-...than-you-think

Call him a mad genius, call him flawed- but necessary- whatever, -It would be a pleasant change to see all this blind adulation of the man in this forum be replaced by some balanced research...
              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Well, just for starters, he set up a fake university that has been closed down. DT's share of the court settlement was over 25 million dollars US, paid in 2016.
                  https://www.newyorker.com/news/john-...than-you-think

Call him a mad genius, call him flawed- but necessary- whatever, -It would be a pleasant change to see all this blind adulation of the man in this forum be replaced by some balanced research...

Blind adoration?

For 2 years now I have been asking numerous people here who are attacking trump to tell me what crime he has committed or what evidence there is to support the belief he has committed a crime.
                  Despite the fact that no one here has yet been able to answer either of my questions, the daily "Trump is guilty" threads and posts continue.

I agree that there is blindness here, but not the kind you think.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Blind adoration?

For 2 years now I have been asking numerous people here who are attacking trump to tell me what crime he has committed or what evidence there is to support the belief he has committed a crime.
                    Despite the fact that no one here has yet been able to answer either of my questions, the daily "Trump is guilty" threads and posts continue.

I agree that there is blindness here, but not the kind you think.

Interesting- but you do notice that setting up a false university outside of the Academic qualification process is, ipso, facto proof of fraud.

25 million is a major settlement to avoid 'prosecution for a criminal charge".

However, I suppose one could argue that the National Review' is commie corrupted press, or what ever todays buzz phrase is.

I believe sir, that you have had more than a passing acquaintance with the American Justice system?

And:
                    At one point, the playbook advises Trump staffers: If a district attorney arrives on the scene, contact the appropriate media spokesperson immediately.

Comments

Kindly refer us.....
                    https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...iversity-scam/

Sounds legit.
                    Last edited by marktwain; 24 Feb 19, 15:18.
                    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Way to ignore history since Clinton was in office. Her and Nancy have both been vilified at every opportunity since long before Trump thought to jump into politics.

J1QWwwo.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Exactly. Hillary tried to sell our uranium to the Russians, and she colluded with them to find opposition research on Trump.
                        People who claim that Trump colluded with Russia have a deeper emotional issue. If they cared about Russian collusion, they would prefer Trump over Clinton.
                        Case in point.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          Here's your nothing burger.

More than two dozen individuals have been charged by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III in an ongoing probe of possible Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election.

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Interesting- but you do notice that setting up a false university outside of the Academic qualification process is, ipso, facto proof of fraud.

25 million is a major settlement to avoid 'prosecution for a criminal charge".

However, I suppose one could argue that the National Review' is commie corrupted press, or what ever todays buzz phrase is.

I believe sir, that you have had more than a passing acquaintance with the American Justice system?

And:
                            At one point, the playbook advises Trump staffers: If a district attorney arrives on the scene, contact the appropriate media spokesperson immediately.

Comments

Kindly refer us.....
                            https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...iversity-scam/

Sounds legit.

Um, no. Fraud must be proven.
                            Since I never read the underlying complaint, I don't even know if it was alleged.
                            Nevertheless, even if it was alleged, it still must be proven. So I am not sure how you know there is "proof of fraud" when the case was never tried. (i.e. "proven")

Given that I am familiar with the legal system, I am also familiar with the fact that settlements aren't admissions of anything. I am aware people settle cases they feel they can win.
                            Also, you place "
                            prosecution for a criminal charge" in quotes, but don't link it to anything. As a result, I don't know what you are referring to. I would like to see the source of the quote.

Regardless, I note you don't really refute my point about "blindness".
                            You claim there is blind adoration. I wonder what you would call daily threads about "collusion" despite the complete absence of any evidence supporting such a claim.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Here's your nothing burger.
                              All for unrelated stuff or the most weasel of charges-- supposedly lying to somebody about something.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X