Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

dear god.
    Do you even bother to read what the indictments are for? Did you even notice that your own quote doesn't say they were charged for "Russian influence"?

Exactly none of the indictments have to do with any "Russian influence".

Although I can see how the argument is already changing.
    Since there is no evidence of "collusion" (conspiracy) the new claim will be "Russian influence".
    This may disappoint you, but if the claim is now "Russian influence" instead of conspiracy, that means trump can't possibly be charged with anything.

In other words it is an embarrassing nothing burger.
    Once again, ad nauseum, the investigation isn't over yet, and the other investigations into the Trump campaign and administration are also still ongoing. The Trump administration is a cesspool of corruption.

And if you read Mueller's tasking document, Trump isn't the target-Russian interference in the US election is. And that has been clearly demonstrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Once again, ad nauseum, the investigation isn't over yet, and the other investigations into the Trump campaign and administration are also still ongoing. The Trump administration is a cesspool of corruption.

And if you read Mueller's tasking document, Trump isn't the target-Russian interference in the US election is. And that has been clearly demonstrated.

If you read the post I was responding to, you would have seen that he quoted the following:
      More than two dozen individuals have been charged by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III in an ongoing probe of possible Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election.

The fact that there have been exactly no indictments for “Russian influence”, means that none of the indictments he referenced supported the claim of “Russian influence”.

I never said the investigation is over.
      It seems that you are also preparing for a “nothing burger” from Mueller’s investigation by the comment that trump isn’t the target.
      Saying that trump isn’t the target and the focus is on “influence” rather than “collusion” (conspiracy) tells me you have already given up on the dream of trump being removed from office and put in jail. So, are you admitting there is no evidence to support the charge of “collusion” (conspiracy)?

None of the indictments have been for corruption in the administration. They have been for lying to the fbi and for tax issues.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

If you read the post I was responding to, you would have seen that he quoted the following:
        More than two dozen individuals have been charged by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III in an ongoing probe of possible Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election.

The fact that there have been exactly no indictments for “Russian influence”, means that none of the indictments he referenced supported the claim of “Russian influence”.

I never said the investigation is over.
        It seems that you are also preparing for a “nothing burger” from Mueller’s investigation by the comment that trump isn’t the target.
        Saying that trump isn’t the target and the focus is on “influence” rather than “collusion” (conspiracy) tells me you have already given up on the dream of trump being removed from office and put in jail. So, are you admitting there is no evidence to support the charge of “collusion” (conspiracy)?

None of the indictments have been for corruption in the administration. They have been for lying to the fbi and for tax issues.

How do you think they arrested, tried and convicted Al Capone? It wasn't for murder, it was for income tax evasion. The result is the same-the bad guys go to jail. And Trump's best people, along with Trump himself, are the bad guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
          Why? His people gave you a couple blankets infected with some Whitey disease.
          That's a touch offensive. Those weren't my people, they were Mandan Souix.

We Native Americans do not view ourselves as one united body. Personally, I could care less what was done to the Souix, and cheer on every recorded action against the Comanche. Those east of the Miss and west of the Great Plains also deserved everything they got. Historically they matter no more to me than the Japanese.

I support Trump because the simple truth is that we Americans are in this together, and unless we take care of the country first, we will all suffer. Like it or not, we all must pull together.

Bobo and Slick Willie served the highest bidder and their own agendas. Trump, for all his imperfections, serves the USA.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

How do you think they arrested, tried and convicted Al Capone? It wasn't for murder, it was for income tax evasion. The result is the same-the bad guys go to jail. And Trump's best people, along with Trump himself, are the bad guys.

Except you still can't identify what crime trump has committed.
            And neither the tax fraud nor the perjury charges have anything to do with trump or his acts.

It seems you are now hoping that the effort to investigate trump's tax returns will locate the unidentified crime.
            Fortunately, that isn't how the rule of law operates.
            You can't claim to support the rule of law and support the investigation of a person without probable cause to believe he has committed a specific crime.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Except you still can't identify what crime trump has committed.
              Personal success, and defeating the Hillabeast.

They will never forgive him for those.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

Well if that is a problem we may need to look into a few universities and there activist training programs. There are millions of kids getting not much of an education and spending tens of thousands of dollars on degrees they will never use. The humanities and social science are a disgrace. That doesn't make Trump's educational scam ok it just puts it into perspective.

Perhaps we will have a better choice in 6 years but I'm not holding my breath.

Until I see a better alternative to Trump I'm going to support him.
                OK- but keep your objectivity.

As we all know, IF President Obama had perpetuated this sort of massive scam, the forum would be screaming about it.....

Perhaps Massena is your "prophet who is not without honor, save in his own in his own land"
                Last edited by marktwain; 26 Feb 19, 13:11. Reason: Garbled quote
                The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Seems more and more like the Roman forum, how they would try to convict political opponents

4532.jpg?v=1485681714.jpg
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

My response also didn't mention my disagreement with his saying "Mexico is sending us their rapists" or his handling of last year's market downturn. I figured that explaining that we can and do criticize him might have conveyed that sentiment without me having to spell things out line by line so abundantly clearly that even Baldrick couldn't miss it but apparently inference doesn't register in the Canadian brain.

​​​​​​

inference.png

Let us say I will not take any advice from you that comes with the statement "I have a cunning plan".

How many times can a man turn his head
                    (He turned his head and pretended)
                    and pretends he just doesn't see
                    Ooh yeah you know the answer my friend is blowing in the wind
                    The answer is blowing in the wind
                    Let me tell you it's blowing (blowing) blowing (blowing) it's blowing
                    The answer is blowing in the wind and it's blowing
                    Bob Dylan live

I note that your haven't even read the source material. Perhaps you need to find a new Savior rather than the Donald.

Here you go, son.
                    even us dumb Canadians read the evidence...
                    https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...-case/2700811/

Comment

but be prepared - come 2018, more lawsuits , and payouts, will come rolling in....

even "the fox of Kinderhook" would have known better.....

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

As we all know, IF President Obama had perpetuated this sort of massive scam, the forum would be screaming about it.....

Perhaps Massena is your "prophet without honor in his own land"
                        Acorn anyone? https://www.foxnews.com/politics/18-...election-fraud

You do realize that community organizer really means community agitator? Obama was given the same look the other way treatment by the media than Clinton received.
                        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Perhaps Massena is your "prophet without honor in his own land"
                          You actually believe Massena is some sort of "prophet"?
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                            Good timeline and perspective.
                            It still lacks paragraph 1, the MR. This has been a political hit job from the very beginning:

I say often one of the great mysteries of this case is what's Paragraph 1. Paragraph 1, what do I mean by that? When I was a Federal Agent, when you arrest someone you have to do what's calls an MR, a memorandum report. Paragraph 1 of that MR is always how the case started. I got a call from Jane Doe, bank fraud investigator, said this credit card number was stolen on April 14, 2015. I made a few calls and the next thing you know it's an 80-page report about this massive scheme. Paragraph 1 though always lays it out, always. Do you know to this day we still have no idea what Paragraph 1 was—why they started to spy on the Trump team? I get it, it was for political, I get that. But at some point somebody, you have to understand folks, how to put down on paper a semi-legitimate reason to start the most massive spying operation in a political campaign in U.S. history. Do you know nobody to this day will tell you what that is? I know what it is.

The first plan they do to hit the Trump team, folks, is they learn to manipulate things about queries in the NSA database. The NSA has a database of a whole boatload of information; meta data, tax, that kind of stuff. How it works is too complicated in the time I have, but what you can do is you can query that NSA system and you can get a whole lot of information. But what happens? This is Plan A, this is how they're going to get the information. I hope that if you’re not following, please stop me because this is important. The Obama administration figures out that through unmasking, in other words wiretapping people, pretending they’re targeting foreigners, and then querying information in this database, that they can get all the political opposition research in the world that they need against the Trump team. It's beautiful, no one's going to call them out, the media's on their side, right?

But there's a good guy in this, there's a white hat, somebody in the government sniffs this thing out. That's why I tell you, this wasn't Plan A, this was the plan. They were going to unmask people, wiretap people and they were going to query this NSA database and get all the information they needed about the Trump team. But somebody smells a problem, and he's not having it, and he's the white hat, he's the good guy in this story, and it's Mike Rogers of the NSA.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...n_history.html

Comment

How many times can a man turn his head
                              (He turned his head and pretended)
                              and pretends he just doesn't see
                              Ooh yeah you know the answer my friend is blowing in the wind
                              Let me tell you it's blowing (blowing) blowing (blowing) it's blowing
                              The answer is blowing in the wind and it's blowing
                              Bob Dylan live[/I]

I note that your haven't even read the source material. Perhaps you need to find a new Savior rather than the Donald.

Here you go, son.
                              even us dumb Canadians read the evidence...
                              https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...-case/2700811/
                              So what you're saying is that even when I made my point so abundantly clear that an imbecile could understand it it was still beyond what your intellect can grasp?

I feel like the Black Adder trying to explain something simple to Baldric.

download.jpg

How much do you like turnips?
                              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Summaries are great-except when it isn't over yet. Junior, and others, may think they're out of the woods, but they may not be:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X